Double points

juncos

Need some clearance on this double points.

Does double points means that we get double points for the full amount paid for the cruise?

Or double points for the number of days in the cruise?

Also do we get double points for the current bookings?

Or maybe double points for future cruises>

Best regards

Double points means double the Crown and Anchor points you would get for that cruise.

Yes, it applies to existing bookings sailing in 2021, including 12/31/21.

Yes, it applies to future bookings for 2021 if booked by 12/31/20.

Edited by pcur
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, pcur said:

Double points means double the Crown and Anchor points you would get for that cruise.

Yes, it applies to existing bookings.

Yes, it applies to future bookings for 2021 if booked by 12/31/20.

Does not answer the question,read the question...

40 minutes ago, juncos said:

Does double points means that we get double points for the full amount paid for the cruise?

Best regards

First question is No....has nothing to do with any payment. It’s number of days sailed.

2) There’s variations here, for solos and those in suites, but the simple answer is yes. 7 day cruise= 14 points.

3) Yes, as long as those current bookings sail in 2021.

4) Yes, as long as future cruises are in 2021 and booked by 12/31/20.

Its worth it to glance through the thread that Neverbeenhere attached. It answers a lot of questions.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

First question is No....has nothing to do with any payment. It’s number of days sailed.

2) There’s variations here, for solos and those in suites, but the simple answer is yes. 7 day cruise= 14 points.

3) Yes, as long as those current bookings sail in 2021.

4) Yes, as long as future cruises are in 2021 and booked by 12/31/20.

Its worth it to glance through the thread that Neverbeenhere attached. It answers a lot of questions.

Thanks for the reply.....

43 minutes ago, juncos said:

Best regards

If you know how many points you would have gotten BEFORE the announcement of this program, just double it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Crown and Anchor membership points only.  Are you with C&A?   

If so...just very simple, you get double the C&A points per day for 2021 cruising.  

And that is a big "IF" when and where the cruises will even begin in 2021.  

Yes diamond plus

Booked for sept 19 and 26 2021

Also for Dec 12

Love to see you there

Thanks for the reply

All 2021

Best regards

1 hour ago, juncos said:

Best regards

Pts are based on days cruised. Awarded when you come back. You dont get loyalty pts until you complete the cruise. If you would get 1 pt you get 2, if you would get 2 pts you get 4 pp per day, if you get 3 you get 6 pp per day (solo in  suite)

Doesnt matter as long as you booked before the end of this year and sail next year in 2021

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Pts are based on days cruised. Awarded when you come back. You dont get loyalty pts until you complete the cruise. If you would get 1 pt you get 2, if you would get 2 pts you get 4 pp per day, if you get 3 you get 6 pp per day (solo in  suite)

Doesnt matter as long as you booked before the end of this year and sail next year in 2021

Thanks for the reply..

@ourusualbeach I do actually have a question about pts, doubled or not.

Do you get 0 if you dont complete the cruise? I've told my mom if there is a emergency call rcl and get a msg to me on the ship and I'll get off the next port and fly home, assuming that's allowed. 

With my dad being 102 something could happen. Nothing i could do except come home no matter the pts, they come first. Just curious.

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Do you get 0 if you dont complete the cruise? I've told my mom if there is a emergency call rcl and get a msg to me on the ship and I'll get off the next port and fly home, assuming that's allowed. 

With my dad being 102 something could happen. Nothing i could do except come home no matter the pts, they come first. Just curious.

Bless your dad the best...

7 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

It varies.  some have reported getting points for the number of days they were on the ship but I believe that most have received points for the full voyage.  Never heard of anyone getting 0

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It varies.  some have reported getting points for the number of days they were on the ship but I believe that most have received points for the full voyage.  Never heard of anyone getting 0

The best to dad if serve in the arm forces even better....

God Bless

23 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Why do so many people have trouble figuring out what double is?  I just don't get it   Even I can do that math.😇

Many people refer to solos getting double points, when in actuality it is 1 more point per night. Many people refer to suites getting double points, when in actuality it is 1 more point per night. Those people then assume that solo in a suite is 4 points per night, when it is actually 3. “Double Points” has been repeatedly misused in the past, so people now assume that double points doesn’t actually mean double points. 

Edited by TravelerThom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Why do so many people have trouble figuring out what double is?  I just don't get it   Even I can do that math.😇

Umm...let me get this straight....   1 +1 is ....umm...2!!  😉  Do I get the gold star now??!!  😄 

• Haha 1