Chair hogs!

How much do you miss this topic?  I am so looking forward to seeing awesome chair hogging photos in the future 🙂  sigh

Last year on Oasis, there was a chair with a towel on it, and no person, for over an hour.  I took it, and an hour later, a mean german lady came and yelled at me about taking her chair.  Those were the days 🙂  The funny thing is that it was right behind a  "you can't reserve a chair" sign.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

and, do I get a special badge for completing the trifecta of posts? 😉

Chair hogs,  smuggling booze and tipping. Well done. 

Oh, and your Bob thread was deleted.  That deserves a merit badge as well. 

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

People complaining about chair hogs was and is the most addle minded complaint I've ever heard. 

I never had a problem getting a chair in all my years of cruising. I don’t need a seat at the edge of the pool. I usually find some uncrowned area on the sun deck. I was social distancing before it was in fashion.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I never had a problem getting a chair in all my years of cruising. I don’t need a seat at the edge of the pool. I usually find some uncrowned area on the sun deck. I was social distancing before it was in fashion.

Exactly!  I have never not actually been able to find a chair. And if there are a bunch of held and unoccupied chairs, I either don't think twice about moving items, or I ask a staff member to do it.  Coming here and whining about it is just so childish.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iamcruzin said:

Chair hogs are a thing of the past. The new trend will be pool hogs.  The pool is the only place on deck where a mask isn't required. 

True, but still have my Aft/Corner Balcony Cabin to look forward to. No Tan Lines for me...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Exactly!  I have never not actually been able to find a chair. And if there are a bunch of held and unoccupied chairs, I either don't think twice about moving items, or I ask a staff member to do it.  Coming here and whining about it is just so childish.

I see you are taking what was ment to be a bit of a satire thread right down the well trodden path of the past.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 1/15/2021 at 8:29 AM, ONECRUISER said:

True, but still have my Aft/Corner Balcony Cabin to look forward to. No Tan Lines for me...

Anyone in a balcony has that to look forward to with no tan lines. Just saying. 😁

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2021 at 7:00 AM, Iamcruzin said:

Chair hogs are a thing of the past. The new trend will be pool hogs.  The pool is the only place on deck where a mask isn't required. 

I doubt pool hogs will be a problem and I look forward to making a lot of new friends at the pool when cruising finally resumes.  I look forward to the day when I can spend a couple of hours in the pool with a few beers.

Dreaming of a better days ahead.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ipeeinthepool said:

I doubt pool hogs will be a problem and I look forward to making a lot of new friends at the pool when cruising finally resumes.  I look forward to the day when I can spend a couple of hours in the pool with a few beers.

Dreaming of a better days ahead.

Pool hogs will never be a problem for you. Your an admitting "ipeeinthepool" kind of person....😝

• Haha 2