John Heald flying to Miamai!

Soxfan04

21 minutes ago, ontheweb said:

He suddenly became essential?😉

Guess so.   He said "the beards" got the correct paperwork together.     Happy for him and the cruisers who were supposed to sail with him.  

• Like 5

I'm happy for him.  He is not going on vacation.  He is going on that cruise to work on behalf of Carnival.  For many many people ( maybe not the ones on this board) he has been the voice of hope for the past 16 months and many guests on the Horizon are thrilled he will be joining them.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, phoneman69 said:

So for a rookie video follower how do i see his facebook / youtube / ? live from the ship broadcast ? If there's a link please post or if you know of any of the cruisers who will be live from the ship.

Thanks

Go to Facebook. Search John Heald. Like his page.  You will then see notifications when he goes live.  you can also check his page from time to time.

33 minutes ago, LaCal said:

Wouldn’t he then have to quarantine on the ship like the other crew had to 

since he already has the vaccine, most likely no. between his vaccination records and negative testing, quarantine should not be needed

the crew needed the quarantine because at that time, they did not had the vaccine

10 minutes ago, balcony bound said:

His flight is delayed, hope he makes it. 

Someone else posted that his flight already took off right about when you posted it was delayed???  Anyway, from memory a flight from London to Miami is only about 10 hours and the cruise doesn't leave until tomorrow, so he should make it in plenty of time.  Happy for John and all his fans.

• Like 1

I am glad he is able to make the cruise and look forward to his posts.  There may always be variants.  At some point, any vaccinated person who also tests negative should be able to fly.  I'm glad he got the right paperwork and did the testings (maybe again).  His post on facebook makes it sound like he got another test.

Edited by TNcruising02
  • Like 1