Suite breakfast on Regal Princess need help!

theborders

Hi Currently on board Regal Princess, we had breakfast on the balcony this morning ordered from the card in the room last night, the room steward did mention about an enhanced room service menu but he has not given it to us. breakfast turned up on time but cold it clearly came from the Horizon court buffet, tomorrow we are going to try Sabatini's for breakfast but my question is can we order a proper full breakfast from the dining room  to be delivered to our suite, a full English with baked beans etc? Thanks in advance 

When I get back I will do a report on the cruise and compare it to P&O's Britannia which we did at the start of July. 

• Like 1

I am not sure what a full English with baked beans is...but you may order whatever is on the MDR breakfast menu once the MDR kitchen is open.

If I were you, I would make the effort to try Sabatini's Suite Breakfast at least once.  There is an enhanced breakfast menu and you may request items that are not on the menu for a future breakfast.  

• Like 1

I second the suggestion- Go to Sabatini for the served breakfast. For me, that was the one of the best highlights of booking the suite! Other perks of the suite, besides size, were already in my Elite package perks. The enhanced breakfast in the designated restaurant, is delightful.

For room service breakfast in the suite, pre-COVID, there was a booklet - or a paper copy, with the upscaled breakfast items available. I also suggest that you find that option. As a guest in the suite, you have so many options for your breakfast choices in the room.

Lastly -can't overstate this - Go to Sabatini- you will be served! Enjoy your suite and all the upscaled bonuses.

51 minutes ago, voljeep said:

deleted again - as to not sure about ordering room service off the full mdr menu's during regular dining room hours

sorry

Pre-Covid:  You could ask the steward to leave MDR menus in your room for the next day.  Anything that was offered on those menus could be ordered for your suite (not just on the enhanced doorknob menu).  But Sabatini's can't be beat.  Try it, you'll like it.

Go to Sabatini's. If you remain in your cabin you will miss one of the best benefits of being in a full suite. If they have what you like it will be prepared for you. If they don't have what you want on day one you can mention it to them and they will most likely try their best to get it the next day.

You can order room service from the full DR menu, but a full English Breakfast may or may not actually be on the that menu. Ask the cabin steward for menus, or they could be shown on your cabin TV. Anything prepared for cabin delivery will not match up to the meal & service in Sabatini's. 

Edited by skynight
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, fabby50 said:

Does anyone have the Sabatini's breakfast menu to post?  Thank you in advance - 

Not the best quality but this what we had on Regal Princess a couple of weeks ago:

image.thumb.png.82c6c0479543bf73038eb9cc66397954.png

image.thumb.png.e7b60161dbe0436db793eff0288c4431.png

Edited by dides
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

We've seen pretty much all the components of an English breakfast when in the buffet. (If you are there on the right day...) If they can manage a semblance of the required meal in the buffet surely the folks handling the Suite Breakfast in Sabatini's can come up with a superior version.

I loved the special suite breakfasts with mimosas. The only days we did not go to Sabatini's on the time we had a suite were once for the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast (which was a perk offered when we booked the suite) and the last morning, when it was not available. That morning we ordered omelets and other things. The food came without much delay and was delicious. We had a little split of champagne leftover to make our own mimosas.

• Like 1

@thebordersDon't be put off by reading the menu that dides just shared. As much as I appreciate seeing the saved paper copy - it just doesn't translate as the special experience that is really is - when you go to Sabatini's in person.

Everyone on this board who is urging you to try it out - can't overstate how how nice it is to go to the specialty restaurant for your breakfast. As all the posters have suggested, I am also sure that the waitstaff there will do their very best to serve you the breakfast that you wish. By far, this is one of the best reasons to  book a suite. I can hardly wait till I get a chance to do this again. 

Just do it ! Enjoy your deck - and an afternoon tea service in your room at three! Another favourite past time of mine. White linen service and all. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@theborderseverything posted above is true if you are in a FULL suite and not a mini suite.  I only suspect this as the full suite stewards are usually quite informed about the extended meal choices. Of course I have had the rare uninformed steward. 

You should go to the Internet cafe or the Captain circle host and print out the pdf of all suite privileges. I still to this day always bring that with me. Then show it to the steward who can assist you in getting those perks. If the steward fails to perform please ask for the suite manger to contact you. I can almost guarantee at that point all will be resolved. 

Long story short your holiday should not be about chasing the perks you have paid dearly for. Just get the printout, give it to the steward and failing their immediate action talk to the suite supervisor. Don’t go round and round about it. 

8 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

You will get an excellent full English breakfast in Sabatinis.

You are a suite guest, and will be treated as such.

Is this on all ships or just those out of the U.K.?  That would be great if it applies to all ships. 

50 minutes ago, milolii said:

Is this on all ships or just those out of the U.K.?  That would be great if it applies to all ships. 

Of course you can get a proper EB, also you can get it delivered to your suite.  I write in everything I want on the door hanger and Bam! it just shows up.  Make friends with your Suite Room Service attendant (they are assigned to suites).  After day one, your wish is their command!  Altogether, Sabatini's (or wherever the suite breakfast is served)  is you order whatever you want, if it is very special, it may be tomorrow when you get it.

Edited by Papa Yoda
  • Like 1

Thought I posted this last night, guess I had to many drinks 🤣🍾

Thanks for the reply's sorry been to dinner and then to Crooners hence a late response, I would go to Sabatini's every morning but my partner is not a breakfast person so on the balcony is a good compromise. Just got back to the suite and we now have the full room service breakfast menu. I will

absolutely try Sabatini's the last morning hopefully one other day as well. First time in a suite on Princess and loving it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, theborders said:

I will absolutely try Sabatini's the last morning hopefully one other day as well. First time in a suite on Princess and loving it.

On our cruise, breakfast at Sabatini's was not available the last morning. They may have changed that policy, but check beforehand so you're not disappointed in case it's still that way.

8 hours ago, milolii said:

The full suite breakfast in the specialty restaurant (mimosa breakfast) is available on all ships on all itineraries. You must be a passenger in a full suite, not a mini suite, to have access to this benefit. Cooks will prepare what you like as long as they have the ingredients. They have lots of ingredients.

There is a wide selection of MDR breakfast selections for other passengers not booked in full suites. You are not limited to the dishes shown on the daily breakfast menu.

There is also a wide selection of breakfast items in the buffet area. Select whatever you like. The buffet is always full during breakfast hours and many enjoy getting a quick meal there.

Doughnuts, danish and other items also available at the International Cafe. This is also very popular for breakfast.

It's not one or the other, it's what you enjoy. 

• Like 1