Big announcement coming?

toad455

3 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

While the Ovation is sitting here in Seattle, they are going to retrofit her to accommodate shore power needed in Calif. 

Still sitting at Pier 91.

LOVE this...thanks...still hoping she comes down to us.

Maybe that's the big news that she'll sail some itineraries from our coast !!!

Edited by Ashland
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

While the Ovation is sitting here in Seattle, they are going to retrofit her to accommodate shore power needed in Calif. 

That would be great to do the retrofit.   I see that it is still here this morning.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Blizzard54 said:

That would be great to do the retrofit.   I see that it is still here this morning.

Plenty of time I hope to do it and get down here. Fingers crossed she'll take over the 7 nighter's for Mexico and or some new itineraries from here.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Plenty of time I hope to do it and get down here. Fingers crossed she'll take over the 7 nighter's for Mexico and or some new itineraries from here.

It would be nice but were are pretty booked up this winter.  Not sure if I could take advantage of it.

38 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Someone (Biker19) just posted your post was a joke....Was it ???

Edited by Ashland

The original 'lifetime' reference means to me a World Cruise as you usually do it once in your lifetime. I am guessing the former Celebrity/Pullmantur Horizon doing this cruise because of the Horizon reference. Her smaller size will allow her to visit more ports.

Edited by coaster
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I want some 10 and 11 nights and go to different places. Zihuatanejo for one.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coaster said:

The original lifetime reference means to me a World Cruise as you usually do it once in your lifetime. I am guessing the former Celebrity/Pullmantur Horizon doing this cruise because of the Horizon reference. Her smaller size will allow her to visit more ports.

I think RCI learned its lesson in bringing older ships back into the fleet with Empress.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Someone (Biker19) just posted your post was a joke....Was it ???

It was my hopeful guess along with all the others. I have no inside scoop. Except maybe mine was a bit more logical..all of the answers on this thread are just guesses, until the announcement is made.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

Ah yes...the "un-named" 350 level!!   

Pinnacle minus...or D++?   😄 

Thing is, it's got to appeal the majority of passengers so as to stimulate bookings.  So, I doubt if it will be C&A related.  But, I won't complain, because at 518 points, it's been a loooooong haul from the start of D+.

I had a Loyalty Ambassador on a ship tell me he's been begging them every time they have all the LA's meet in Miami to add another level between D+ and Pinnacle.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, coaster said:

The original 'lifetime' reference means to me a World Cruise as you usually do it once in your lifetime. I am guessing the former Celebrity/Pullmantur Horizon doing this cruise because of the Horizon reference. Her smaller size will allow her to visit more ports.

Image of a world globe also in his post.... It seems to all fit together.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, pcur said:

Thing is, it's got to appeal the majority of passengers so as to stimulate bookings.  So, I doubt if it will be C&A related.  But, I won't complain, because at 518 points, it's been a loooooong haul from the start of D+.

I had a Loyalty Ambassador on a ship tell me he's been begging them every time they have all the LA's meet in Miami to add another level between D+ and Pinnacle.

Fingers Crossed - that sounds like a logical thing to do! It is sooooo long from D+ to Pinnacle unless you are able to move to Florida  then it's possible.

Beth

54 minutes ago, coaster said:

Image of a world globe also in his post.... It seems to all fit together.

Hope Royal gives me credit somehow if I am correct... Seems like a riddle thrown out there for someone to figure out.

1 hour ago, coaster said:

I think that would be the sign I need that I need to retire and go on that cruise.

• Like 4