Big Announcement IS a World Cruise departing from Miami

molly361

Royal Caribbean announced a new 274-night Ultimate World Cruise on Serenade of the Seas thatl promises to bring you to amazing destinations across all seven continents.  Serenade of the Seas will sail roundtrip from Miami on Dec. 10, 2023  through Sept. 10, 2024.

Edited by molly361
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

I'm surprised it's on such a relatively small ship.

makes perfect sense. Smaller the ship the easier to visit more exotic location's that do not allow large ships. If you look at all the world cruises they are on smaller ships. Wonder what the price tag will be.

figures someone would post price as I  am posting this.. LOL!! 

Edited by alexgtp
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, bobmacliberty said:

Looks like the cruise is broken into 4 segments and you can choose to sail just on one or more segments, in addition to the entire thing. 

The Ultimate World Cruise | Royal Caribbean Cruises

Someone on the Blog said they called and the CSR told them that right now, you can only book the entire 274 days (all 4 segments) but that in Dec. it would open up to booking individual segments.

• Like 1

I absolutely love the idea of a world cruise actually being almost a year long instead of a few months. I also like that it includes Christmas and New Year’s. The pricing does seem to be in line with the shorter world cruises. The only thing that I believe is messed up is the non-refundable requirement. To think that one would need to go non-refundable on a cruise 2 years from now while we are amidst a pandemic is unbelievable. With how commonly world cruises sell out anyway, there really isn’t a good reason to require it to be non-refundable so early. 

• Like 5

It looks so cool, and I'd love to do it, but, reality prevents it.  We have pets, two cats, and there's no way we could leave them for this long.  Not to mention the wife is still working, so that kills it.

Some of these ports are amazing, and I hope the opportunity is there at a later date.

• Like 5

Definitely need at least a JS for this cruise just for the closet

Cant imagine how many suitcases the DW would bring for this cruise😲 

Edited by jonbgd
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2