HOW DO FOLKS CARRY THEIR OCEAN MEDALLIONS?

suzyed

I keep my medallion in my pocket in a little leather case. I'll take it out of the leather case when I go swimming. I make sure all my swim suits have pockets with zippers or full Velcro closures. The medallions are waterproof. 

7 hours ago, geoherb said:

I keep my medallion in my pocket in a little leather case. I'll take it out of the leather case when I go swimming. I make sure all my swim suits have pockets with zippers or full Velcro closures. The medallions are waterproof. 

So far I've found two medallions in the pools over the years. 😄

They easily slip out of a pocket if you don't have a Velcro flap. 

3 improvements in the medallion: (1) see pic (2) what doesn't show up is that the medallion is in a hard case 'carrier' about 1/4" thicker than the medallion itself so that the larger surround is omitted (3) it's basically a thick padded envelope now. LOVE IT!! Great move Princess supplier20211126_110831.thumb.jpg.3b658701cfa6d9326a947ac28da3c48c.jpg

Edited by Ombud
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Roberto256 said:

Mourn the passing of the accenture lanyard.

(picture from debsdays site)

IMG_5875.JPG

Anything is better than that large plastic case the give you for free.

I'm beginning to think they did it on purpose so they can sell you the better options on the ship. 😅

• Haha 4

I ordered the below wristlets with card holders.  You get 6 different patterns and theMedallion goes on the clasp.  I can take my ID and a credit card with me.  They are super nice and convenient for the price!  

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B094JKJT5K?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

wristlet.jpg

Edited by emerald777
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 11/27/2021 at 5:20 AM, Ombud said:

3 improvements in the medallion: (1) see pic (2) what doesn't show up is that the medallion is in a hard case 'carrier' about 1/4" thicker than the medallion itself so that the larger surround is omitted (3) it's basically a thick padded envelope now. LOVE IT!! Great move Princess supplier20211126_110831.thumb.jpg.3b658701cfa6d9326a947ac28da3c48c.jpg

BUMP.
Is this still the current 'free' holder that the medallions come with? I'd be happy if it is still this. I'll just attach it to one of my sparkly lanyards. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

BUMP.
Is this still the current 'free' holder that the medallions come with? I'd be happy if it is still this. I'll just attach it to one of my sparkly lanyards. Thanks.

Yes. As of my last cruises, 12/09/2021. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CDaze71 said:

BUMP.

3 hours ago, Ombud said:

Yes. As of my last cruises, 12/09/2021. 

Wow. I read here that they had switched to the new round holders. Maybe it depends on the supply. I'll wait to see what type of holder is included and use whatever they send.

1 minute ago, CruzDayz said:

I received this today. I wear it on a wristband. 

3FE1F4A7-3E3E-4090-8199-C4B22C15DA3A.jpeg

Perfect, thanks. This small round holder is nicer than the card sized plastic covers. I'll just attached that to a sparkly rhinestone lanyard. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CDaze71 said:

Would these Apple AirTag type / style holders from eBay fit the Medallions perfectly ? I can't see any sizes in the description, but I wouldn't want it falling out.

AirTag Holder.jpg

Since you don’t know the size I would look at Amazon since it’s easy to return. I ordered a wrist band from Amazon & it works perfectly & I’m always wearing it, even in the shower. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

Glad to know I can use my lanyards, I don't mind wearing them.  I have several I've ordered from a place that employs people that are autistic or may have other challenges.  Only thing I learned is to not order the magnetic breakaway ones.