Favorite Celebrity Cocktails

edeneyes

3 hours ago, MartiniBarhooked said:

What they using now that they have discontinued VX?

It was still grey goose vodka. Delicious cocktail but now $16

They should have included it in the PBP since its drinks up to $15.  Its more paper work for the bartender 

Woodford Reserve Double Oak neat in a clean glass

Ingredients.  Woodford Reserve Double Oak

Woodford Reserve neat in a clean glass

Ingredients.  Woodford Reserve

1792 neat in a clean glass
Ingredients. 1792

Jack Daniel’s Sinatra neat in a clean  glass

ingredients.  Jack Daniel’s  Sinatra 

Happy Cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Like 3

OK, I’ve now copied these babies……and I’ve set up a Liver transplant for late Nov ‘22 after our Oct TA! We’ve booked a Sky Suite on the Edge for a TA and wondering if the Retreat Lounge has any special ones that I should know about??? 

This is going to be funnnnnnn! Under No Circumstances tell my wife I’ve captured all the drinks listed here.

den

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, drakes2 said:

They should have included it in the PBP since its drinks up to $15.  Its more paper work for the bartender 

We’ve been on 2 cruises so far since cruising resumed and our group has had quite a few of these and haven’t been charged. It is strange that they are $16.

1 hour ago, cbfb said:

We’ve been on 2 cruises so far since cruising resumed and our group has had quite a few of these and haven’t been charged. It is strange that they are $16.

Its listed on menu at $16. Possibly not charged because it was a group; more work than what its worth. 

• Like 1

On 1/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, edeneyes said:

My husband and I are first time Celebrity cruisers on the January 30 Equinox sailing.  I would appreciate you veterans sharing what are your favorite cocktails on Celebrity.  Thanks so much.

Ciroc Tropically Yours from the World Bar.....and almost every other drink on the World Bar menu.

17 hours ago, drakes2 said:

The guys at the Martini Bar got me hooked on the VX several years ago they never charged me extra for it.  As soon as I arrived at the bar they would set a bottle of VX in front of me with a glass of ice and a glass of olives.  They made me make my own drinks all evening. This happened on several cruises and on different ships.   Was on the Independence Of the Seas this last November they still had 2 bottles of VX in the store that I bought.

Edited by MartiniBarhooked

10 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Ron Zacapa 23 over a large ball of ice at the World Class Bar. 

I really like the Old Fashioned in the WCB made with Ron Zacapa rum so I agree with some of you here on that being my favorite too.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TowandaUK said:

I’m not a great lover of spirits mainly sticking to Prosecco or red wines. Can anybody recommend a Prosecco cocktail?

Aperol spritzers. 2 parts 2 parts proseco splash of sparkling water. With an orange slice. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1