On board Moon. Covid protocols relaxed

bitob

2 hours ago, Lois R said:

It will be funny to wear lip gloss/lipstick in the evenings again😃........prior to this, I stopped wearing any because I wore a mask every time I left the cabin!

LOL. That's the only way that Chris and I can tell our masks apart! Hers has some lipstick on the inside!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, RachelG said:

We did the silly temp testing for over a year.  Fortunately it has gone away as we now know that asymptomatic carriers don’t have a fever.

And we have known this for well over a year (at least).

But it makes some people feel better, so it is a bit like that old pharmaceutical hospitals called OBECALP some hospitals used to have on formulary for anxious patients (30% success rate!) .😉

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Catlover54 said:

And we have known this for well over a year (at least).

But it makes some people feel better, so it is a bit like that old pharmaceutical hospitals called OBECALP some hospitals used to have on formulary for anxious patients (30% success rate!) .😉

Like the 'ADTs' the doctor in some Britcom [I think it was Yes Minister] prescribed for a hypochrondriac  ["Any D*mn Thing"]

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, jpalbny said:

LOL. That's the only way that Chris and I can tell our masks apart! Hers has some lipstick on the inside!

Same for George and me.  He looks for the lipstick.

• 2 weeks later...

I went without a mask at the hairdressers yesterday and realized I had no make up on! Between my glasses and the mask I have really slacked off... not looking forward to going back to make up whenever I go out, the mask was so much quicker. 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jollyjones said:

So why bother with make up?

I gave it up when I went to University, if you don’t like me for who I am, make up won’t help. 
And I went to University 54 years ago, haven’t changed my opinion since. 

Yeah, but you’re super cute. Most of us aren’t so lucky.

• Haha 1

I'm mostly tongue in cheek, Stumbles, not actually cross with you - just wish we could be on the same cruise again sometime so we could joke back and forth in person.

I can't really be upset with anyone right now - I'm so excited to be on my way to board the Spirit in Bridgetown for the TA - my ten year anniversary cruise - my very first SS cruise was the (unstretched but still lovely) Spirit Bridgetown to Lisbon in 2012 !!!!

Sorry OP, we've gone off topic a bit.

Edited by jollyjones
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, JSR said:

I went without a mask at the hairdressers yesterday and realized I had no make up on! Between my glasses and the mask I have really slacked off... not looking forward to going back to make up whenever I go out, the mask was so much quicker. 

I have to agree with Jolly........I never wear make up. If you don't like the way I look? Oh well.......I do bring some with me for cruising for evenings.........a bit of eye shadow and mascara......that's it. Well, before Covid, I did put a bit of lipstick/gloss on too.

I am sure the gal who does your hair doesn't care if you have make up on....and if she does, I would say it is her problem, not yours.