Back to back

Islandbuoy

1 minute ago, Sam.Seattle said:

Can someone please post a link showing the $100 OBC for B2B sailings? I can't find this offer on the Celebrity Website.

Thanks

Just did while you were typing.  It's $50 per leg for sailings 9 nights or less and $100 for 10 nights or more.  See flyer I posted.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

To save downloading it is a discount of $50 or $100 on cruises of 12 days or longer.  It is NOT usually given unless requested and is available from both X and TAs.

From the flyer:

image.thumb.png.0c39836597b8b03b319a8ecda432b579.png

Agree that it must be requested as it's not done automatically.

Edited by wrk2cruise

1 hour ago, Sam.Seattle said:

Can someone please post a link showing the $100 OBC for B2B sailings? I can't find this offer on the Celebrity Website.

Thanks

Not sure if it is on the website.  Just ask your agent or Celebrity and they apply it.

2 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

Just did while you were typing.  It's $50 per leg for sailings 9 nights or less and $100 for 10 nights or more.  See flyer I posted.

We have future b2b2b2b - 10,9,9,10

So how do they calculate that? (We have been given nothing so far so I just want to know what I should be asking for.

Thanks!

On 6/4/2022 at 1:32 PM, chamima said:

We have future b2b2b2b - 10,9,9,10

So how do they calculate that? (We have been given nothing so far so I just want to know what I should be asking for.

Thanks!

Has anyone received this recently? My agent playing dumb and impossible to get thru to "X".

Yes I have gotten it recently.

If I book on board, it sometimes takes several days for the credit to be applied.

If I am booking from home, after handling several back to back cruises for me, my agent knows to ask for the credit to be applied.

I can come up with one scenario where a passenger might get it as OBC.  If you had a cruise paid in full and then added a back to back, they MIGHT give the first cruise’s promotion as OBC rather than a credit.  

Edited by cruisestitch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Islandbuoy said:

Has anyone received this recently? My agent playing dumb and impossible to get thru to "X".

Yes.   The flyer I posted above is available to your TA on CruisingPower and at this sales link.  If you really have to push for this I agree it's time for a new agent.

http://www.thecelebritycommitment.com/tools_offers.html

4 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

Yes, and I never have to ask; my agent does it automatically.  

Same with my agent.   He just applies it without having to ask.  The sign of a good agent.

I'm curious if some agents try to pocket themselves.

I have a 12 night and a 14 night b2b.  Celebrity owes me another 100.  Just wrote my TA, because they told her only 50 per cruise when connected to a TA.  She has the documents posted on here, so shall see what happens. I originally booked through Celebrity, and was told this too.   
Thanks!

Edited by Lastdance

6 hours ago, Islandbuoy said:

It needs to be done at the time you book unless Celebrity has an agent feeling generous.   The discount does not apply to the first cruise.  Only the B2B or subsequent.   A B2B gets one discount.  A B2B2B gets 2.  Unless again you get X to do it for both legs - not common.