Princess Website

MsSoCalCruiser

Is anyone else having issues with the Princess website?  I am trying to look at deck plans to see which cabins hold 3 and are non-connecting so I know which cabin to book. All day long this is what I see.  Is anyone else able to see anything? I’m super frustrated and am about to check out the competition to see if their website works.

5170FEBC-5716-4898-AC0D-F50F4F26A558.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Is anyone else having issues with the Princess website?  I am trying to look at deck plans to see which cabins hold 3 and are non-connecting so I know which cabin to book. All day long this is what I see.  Is anyone else able to see anything? I’m super frustrated and am about to check out the competition to see if their website works.

5170FEBC-5716-4898-AC0D-F50F4F26A558.jpeg

Weekend system maintenance perhaps? 

I just saw same thing.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you. It’s a bummer though because we were trying to decide which cruise we want and which cabin. Thank you for checking. I appreciate you.

I see same issue this morning and I also tried MS EDGE browser which I rarely use and same thing there.  Princess messing with the deck plans?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

I see same issue this morning and I also tried MS EDGE browser which I rarely use and same thing there.  Princess messing with the deck plans?

I see that too, and what's really weird is that searching for a specific cabin returns this message:

The stateroom you have entered does not appear on any deck of this ship.

Please verify that your stateroom number is valid and try again.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, mvaldes140 said:

Pretty sure it's because you're looking at the public areas section on an all stateroom floor. If you click staterooms, they should show up

That’s just when I happened to snap the screenshot. I wasn’t looking at the public areas the entire time.  

Guest seagreenamy

I had issues logging into Princess yesterday and now I cannot load my shore excursions.  Must be doing maintenance.

49 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Thank you so much. I was just able to figure out which cabin we want. 

Just make sure the cabin you select can't hold 4. 3 is fine but with 4 those beds on the side walls will make you crazy.

15 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Just make sure the cabin you select can't hold 4. 3 is fine but with 4 those beds on the side walls will make you crazy.

Oh no… It holds 4.  It’s a balcony so won’t the beds drop out of the ceiling?  Do any of the regular balconies hold three or is that only the deluxe balconies? Thank you for reminding me of this.

5 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Oh no… It holds 4.  It’s a balcony so won’t the beds drop out of the ceiling?  Do any of the regular balconies hold three or is that only the deluxe balconies? Thank you for reminding me of this.

Which ship are you sailing?

It's still giving me this erroneous message: 

There are no passenger staterooms available on this deck.

For my upcoming cruise, it's saying that no excursions are available at the moment and to check back later.
  • Like 1

Shore excursions missing, cabins missing and now EZAir will only show economy class fares. If you ask for anything else you still get only economy fares. So ... First Class, Business Class and Premium Economy are missing as well.

4 minutes ago, beg3yrs said:

Shore excursions missing, cabins missing and now EZAir will only show economy class fares. If you ask for anything else you still get only economy fares. So ... First Class, Business Class and Premium Economy are missing as well.

I just logged in to Princess.com and called up our first voyage, went to Travel section, and tried to Change Flight.  It showed me Business Class options and fares.  I currently have a Bus booking to Europe.  Same with return leg on a later voyage.  I could see Prem Econ or Business.