How to get the Shareholder OBC

Traderboy

37 minutes ago, Traderboy said:

Can someone please let me know the procedure for claiming the shareholder OBC

Purchase a minimum of 100 shares of Carnival stock. Email your request along with a redacted copy of your brokerage statement showing the owned shares to sbpcl@princesscruises.com. Application of the OBC to your onboard account can take anywhere from hours to weeks. If the OBC hasn't shown up within a few weeks, re-submit the request (I've had to do that on a few trips recently)

1 hour ago, Traderboy said:

Here is all the information you need:

50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

21 minutes ago, COgator said:

Just a bit of clarification. Be sure you request the form from your Princess agent as this must accompany your brokerage statement. 

Are you sure? Even though there is a form we never had to have the form in the past. Only the information shown in post #2 which could be faxed, mailed, and now emailed.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, COgator said:

Just a bit of clarification. Be sure you request the form from your Princess agent as this must accompany your brokerage statement. 

We just got our first shareholder credit, and I didn't send a form with it. What I sent was a two page pdf via email. Send it Friday afternoon and got the credit Tuesday morning.

27 minutes ago, COgator said:

You don’t need the form to request OBC. I’ve done it with and without the form. Here is a copy of the form if you would like to use it to submit your request. PrincessShareholderRequestForm.pdf

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Traderboy said:

You can also fax them as well at 661-753-0180. I’ve use both the fax & email. As others have said make sure that you have blocked out any account numbers. Remember to attach the page that shows your name & mailing address. I forgot to do this once. 

Tom😀

56 minutes ago, skynight said:

Are you sure? Even though there is a form we never had to have the form in the past. Only the information shown in post #2 which could be faxed, mailed, and now emailed.

I’m aware that you don’t need the form but since I always have a blank copy it’s easy to fill out on my computer & attach it. 

Tom😀

2 hours ago, COgator said:

I've never used the form. Simply write the mandatory information directly on the brokerage statement. I've done this for as many as 3 cruises on one statement.

2 hours ago, trbarton said:

I’m aware that you don’t need the form but since I always have a blank copy it’s easy to fill out on my computer & attach it. 

Tom😀

Attaching a form to the email just makes it harder on the people on the other end as they have to open the form. It is much simpler to put the information in the body of the email. All you need to attach is an electronic copy of your statement in either PDF or JPG.

When faxing the cover sheet should have your name and address and voyage ID.

Edited by brisalta

Hi all!

I sent mine by email on July 13 & received a reply saying "due to current high volumes please allow up to 21 days for processing"! It never took near that long when applying to Carnival.

Oh well, my cruise isn't until January.

Stay safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Hope I get mine in time.   I just purchased some CCL on the last dip.   A few weeks ago just for this purpose.    
I cruise in 2 weeks.  And just found out I can use it on princess.   I wasn’t aware.        So we’ll see.  🤞🤞

• Like 2

Sent our request in by email on July 11 and got email reply stating it could take up to 21 days to process. OBC was shown on our account July 15, which is fairly decent turnaround, better than what we used to get when we were forced to fax requests in.  Put all requested information in body of email instead of using the form.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know which email address I should use?  We are the UK and book through princess UK, but are travelling from Fort Lauderdale?  Does it make any difference if I email US or UK or would either work?

17 hours ago, Traderboy said:

I cannot get a reply from the address:

benefits@princesscruises.com

What  can I do?

My cruise is only 30 days away

Help please!

Have you tried the phone number on the CCL Shareholder Benefit form?

It is 800 872 6779 ext. 30317

Have the date and time you sent in the request for the CCL benefit to assist them in finding it.  They may ask you to re-send it while on the phone. Typically they can then confirm receipt and add OBC then.