What Ship Did You Celebrate Making Pinnacle?

OZ.

16 hours ago, TexCruise371 said:

We are exactly in the same spot. We will be at 701 after our Liberty cruise and will be on the Serenade Panama Canal cruise with you.

IMG_3850.jpgToo bad our "boxes" won't arrive in time.  Perhaps I'll recognize you both when we all our official "unofficial" temporary pins; thanks Anton!!! 🤣

On 8/3/2022 at 9:16 AM, sandebeach said:

We made Pinnace March 4 on Wonder. We just got our Pinnace package yesterday, so almost 5 months. 

18 hours ago, homedepot124 said:

We turned pinnacle on Odyssey in November and just got our pinnacle box last week.  

Have either of you received your ship blocks? I still haven’t received mine from the Odyssey in October and the Wonder in March.

3 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Have either of you received your ship blocks? I still haven’t received mine from the Odyssey in October and the Wonder in March.

No, we have not received our Odyssey glass block yet from our November 2021 cruise.  We will be on Mariner in September and will pass 770 points on that cruise so it will be interesting to see if we get a Mariner block on that cruise. 

30 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not sure those even exist

In October we were told the Odyssey would be in by the end of December. Not sure if/what they said about the Wonder. Probably by then I wasn’t believing what ever it was they said. 😃  Since then every couple of cruises I’ll ask about them. 

12 hours ago, homedepot124 said:

No, we have not received our Odyssey glass block yet from our November 2021 cruise.  We will be on Mariner in September and will pass 770 points on that cruise so it will be interesting to see if we get a Mariner block on that cruise. 

I never received my 770 block from Harmony...but actually happy I did not.  Would be yet another duplicate I would have to give away.  😉 

12 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

In October we were told the Odyssey would be in by the end of December. Not sure if/what they said about the Wonder. Probably by then I wasn’t believing what ever it was they said. 😃  Since then every couple of cruises I’ll ask about them. 

Going to be on the Wonder mid October for 4 weeks.  Will be due a block on that one as well...but I  suppose I will never see that one either...but that is one block I would love to have.  

• Like 1

So, I've been going to Top Tier events since I was 6. 

On Radiance/Vision class ships, they were usually held in the Theater or Sky Lounge

On Voyager class, I believe they were held in the Promonade

I just got off Anthem (Quantum class) and it was held in Two70

Ask me again for Oasis class ships in October, as I haven't been on that class yet.

52 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

So, I've been going to Top Tier events since I was 6. 

On Radiance/Vision class ships, they were usually held in the Theater or Sky Lounge

On Voyager class, I believe they were held in the Promonade

I just got off Anthem (Quantum class) and it was held in Two70

Ask me again for Oasis class ships in October, as I haven't been on that class yet.

In my experience

Radiance/Vision class has been in the lounge or colony club deck 6 aft.

Voyager/Freedom class - Star Lounge or equivalent deck 5 forward unless large event then Theater

Quantum class - Two70 - unless large event or Two70 needed for rehearsals then Theater 

Oasis class - Aqua Theater or Theater

9 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

I'll be on Explorer tomorrow and I'm just grateful I made it to Pinnacle just by the skin of my teeth 😬😂😎; 701 points!  

Congrats. We won’t make it until February or March as long as our TP and NZ cruise go off without a hitch. 🤞🏼

On 8/3/2022 at 5:34 PM, John&LaLa said:

Still only equals 9

1-140

2-210

3-280

4-350

5-420

6-490

7-560 

8-630

9-700

When we reach Pinnacle we will get our 8th block. Blocks started at 30 cruise credits and every 10 cruise credits before they converted to the point per night system January 2011. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, vegascruiser1 said:

When we reach Pinnacle we will get our 8th block. Blocks started at 30 cruise credits and every 10 cruise credits before they converted to the point per night system January 2011. 

We will be on our 9th block when we reach Pinnacle. 2023 is going to be a good year!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, twangster said:

Congrats!

7 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Congrats. We won’t make it until February or March as long as our TP and NZ cruise go off without a hitch. 🤞🏼

Thank you.  It's been a long time coming and hopefully worth the wait.  

23 hours ago, twangster said:

In my experience

Radiance/Vision class has been in the lounge or colony club deck 6 aft.

Voyager/Freedom class - Star Lounge or equivalent deck 5 forward unless large event then Theater

Quantum class - Two70 - unless large event or Two70 needed for rehearsals then Theater 

Oasis class - Aqua Theater or Theater

On my Wonder cruise it was in Music Hall ( Dazzles location) 

• Like 1