Chair hogs be warned

melbur

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Spectacular.  My fam and I swim on a cruise (not lay out), so we only need 1 chair for all 6 of our stuff, and we just find one when we arrive at the pools.  It would be nice to not struggle to find a chair.

Maybe instead if adding pay for cabanas to the pool deck RCI could have used the space for people such as yourself to stach their belongs while the swim or use the hot tubs.

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

They would need one for almost every chair on Oasis.  They were almost all taken before sunrise and deck crew did nothing. 

Especially the loungers with umbrellas on Beach Side pool.

Nice idea...and I like the obvious red color....but if not enforced, pretty much worthless.  😞 

I am not a "lounge chair lizard" and have never used them or the pools/hot tubs, so I don't use the pool loungers.  (Prefer my own balcony)  But is the ship not swiping sea pass cards to check out a pool towel any longer?  

I would think a collection of towels on chairs not being used, then tossed into the towel bin would generate a charge?  But that probably opens up a hot mess on that subject.  😉 

19 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

They would need one for almost every chair on Oasis.  They were almost all taken before sunrise and deck crew did nothing. 

Did they place the pink notices on the chair backs, and did nothing?

Or, they did nothing, including no notices placed on chairs?

23 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Last month on Oasis they were ruthless, stripping rows of towels and junk 

• Like 31
  • Thanks 3

This is the 2nd sea day and it's being enforced. I think the purpose is for people to see reserving chairs is being noticed, and may cause some folks to think twice before doing it again. One can hope 😎

• Like 18