New price category for those who fast

Alakegirl

Announced today in Australia, and the rest of the world in the coming hours, Celebrity will be instituting a new pricing for those fast during a cruise.  “We know that this is a niche market but that some people choose to fast and we will be reducing their fare accordingly.  Celebrity passengers can sign up for a variety of fasting options from one day to the entire cruise. No medical authorization is needed, just a passenger’s desire for their own health and wellness”

• Like 1
  • Haha 30

Brilliant.  Question regarding this new program:  Are both passengers in a stateroom required to elect the fasting package or can one choose it while the other opts to eat?  Can I book with the classic fasting package and upgrade to premium once on board?

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

I thought you meant for those who are fast; I tried to post quickly, but then realized that “fast” has so many meanings.  I will race anyone down the port side of the ship, but I may need directions.  Would you please post the prices of the new category, so that I can put down a deposit?

Many Thanks,

👩‍🦳

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, ehall said:

What about intermittent fasting?  Does the fare change during certain hours based on when you fast?

This isn't exclusive to X but open food venues are only only for 90mins during breakfast and lunch, let's go with they do this to assist those with intermittent fasting...ha ha

Fineprint: Fasters will required to report to the Wayward Lounge between 6am - 8am, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm, and 5:50 pm - 9:30 pm.  Only water will be available.  Be sure to show your Premium Drink Card if you wish to enjoy Acqua Panna water, Evian water, or San Pellegrino instead of tap water.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, CaribbeanBound said:

Fineprint: Fasters will required to report to the Wayward Lounge between 6am - 8am, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm, and 5:50 pm - 9:30 pm.  Only water will be available.  Be sure to show your Premium Drink Card if you wish to enjoy Acqua Panna water, Evian water, or San Pellegrino instead of tap water.

Well, Wayward Lounge sounds better than Che Famished (reservations suggested).

4 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

This isn't exclusive to X but open food venues are only only for 90mins during breakfast and lunch, let's go with they do this to assist those with intermittent fasting...ha ha

Except for lunch on port days.😉

On 3/31/2023 at 6:03 PM, NMTraveller said:

If you posted this back in January it would have been totally believable 🙂

All that you are missing is pictures of the January OVC.

NMTraveller, you are brilliant!  I searched everywhere for the OVC pix for those fasting!!  (LMAO)

11 minutes ago, cdn_tbird said:

Don't knock it. It may be very popular with those looking for a change in their upper body workout routine. 😂

Ah yes,  Celebrity probably could charge people to row the boat . 😂😂😂