LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

17 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Something tells me Meagan's ten year plan may have been moved up to today, what with the loss of Mr Meagan's ship card...

Exactly!!

She and I are gonna corner the market on those $2 street beers and ship them to ball parks and arenas everywhere in the states for about a 674% return on investment.

We should have enough to retire on and post bail for that ship card scofflaw in about a year!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 4/14/2023 at 4:43 PM, Hogladyrider said:

@MeganGC1983...I'm an AHA kind of gal!

WOW O'Hare is huge, similar to Phoenix.   I have only flown thru O'Hare once and I remember it well and that was in 1999.

O'Hare is hugamongous for sure. But I find it easier to navigate than some other hugies like Atlanta. and lately Orlando seems to be quite a drag too. 

BTW @MeganGC1983 I'm trynna catch up here. I have only done one Celebrity and the same ship as you, but when it was actually brand new for the first time. I realize it's been significantly renovated and upgraded since then. Nice cruise line but usually a bit out of budget for me at the moment. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

So did Megan end up in jail for fighting over the phone or is she still looking for Mr. Megan's sign and sail card?

I could text her but I'll give it until tomorrow before putting out the bat signal. 

Besides if she doesn't have her phone I might be texting a Nigerian prince who wants to talk to me about my extended warranty? 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 13

33 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm going to guess an on board WiFi issue... I don't think Mr Meagan is going to just let someone walk off with her phone without addressing the matter... 

So we’re thinking Mr. Megan lost his “sail card” in a tussle!

Edited by cellfree
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Hogladyrider said:

We all LOVE @MeganGC1983 and her reviews and know it is not like her to not keep in touch and she has definitely gone silent!

I feel ya... but given that she posted ON HER PHONE after someone tried to lift it I'm presuming she got it back... and as @sid_9169 said, I can't see anyone messing with her, with Mr Megan around or not, I'm figuring she's just having wifi issues on this sea day. In ports she's able to use local Wifi.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1