LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

i once dropped my sea pass card  in Cozumel on the walkway ( over water)  between the Mexican check point and the ship entry.

Luckily I realized it was no longer in my hand & we scoured every inch of walkway..we had passed.  Luckily dh  spotted it  ..but  it was tense moment or two!  

I am confident it worked out..she is a very experienced cruiser!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Ummm someone picked up my phone at the bar.  It was a whole thingg

This post was made yesterday evening... I'm guessing from her phone, meaning she got it back...

Edited by Shaded Lady
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Anyone sailing on the Celebrity Millennium right now, are you able to use the ship’s Wi-Fi?

I’m on board now. I’m in a mid-ship on deck 6 and it’s been a bit glitchy today. I have received a message saying I’ve rejoined a network that has changed locations a few times today. But I’m able to watch my dog’s video feed and such. I have premium though, because I’m in a suite. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

33 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

I’m on board now. I’m in a mid-ship on deck 6 and it’s been a bit glitchy today. I have received a message saying I’ve rejoined a network that has changed locations a few times today. But I’m able to watch my dog’s video feed and such. I have premium though, because I’m in a suite. 

Megan is probably at the upstairs pool bar with Rohit. Tell her the boards are freaking out wondering if she is OK. Hahaha

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Aloha. I seriously hope they are ok. It’s unusual for her not to post often. If anyone remembers BennyBrun from the Carnival, NCL, RCCL boards who suddenly disappeared and never posted again even though he had several upcoming cruises. Anyway all we can do is hope that they are ok.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, LouChamp said:

Aloha. I seriously hope they are ok. It’s unusual for her not to post often. If anyone remembers BennyBrun from the Carnival, NCL, RCCL boards who suddenly disappeared and never posted again even though he had several upcoming cruises. Anyway all we can do is hope that they are ok.

Yes, I think of him often, wondering what might have happened.  

• Like 1

Just now, luvcruzing said:

Yes, I think of him often, wondering what might have happened.  

This sounds awful. . . the hazards of virtual friends who none of us know in real life, whose families don't know about their alter-identities in the social media world to come and tell us the rest of the story.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

Bat signal sent

Any word back from her yet?

Anyone know if she or DH is on FB?

Could send a message.

Her pics made it appear as if she was posting from two devices.

Perhaps her phone and her laptop or a second phone?

Some pics looked like iPhone.  Others looked like android.

Sorry for all the questions of concern.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LouChamp said:

Now that you mention it, I remember reading BennyBrun's reviews...I didn't know he never came back to CC.  That's odd!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LouChamp said:

@LouChamp....I too followed Benny and wondered what happened.  Someone made a comment that they thought he was a "plant" getting complimentary cruises for his reviews and the party ended.  It would be nice if folks would just say...."it has been a nice ride but now it is time to move on"....but it often doesn't happen that way.

29 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

I feel like I am on a cheesy ride at Universal Studios about a famous movie called "Megan's Cruise Adventure" and we are at the part where something has suddenly. . . dun dun dun . . . gone terribly wrong!

@KmomChicago......welcome back you have been missed for sure!

This is definitely like an amusement ride that one is on and the ride suddenly stops in the middle of down hill and people start screaming!

If @Roscoe13 texted her which he did and no response then I feel something is up more than sketchy wifi and sooner or later I feel confident @MeganGC1983 will let us all in on what happened, she is a great business woman and responsible adult for sure.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1