The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday April 26th, 2023

StLouisCruisers

Today is Hug an Australian Day, National Pretzel Day, and Richter Scale Day

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid. - Hedy Lamarr

Meal Suggestion for today - Caramelized Tofu Lettuce Cups
Drink of the Day - Gin Tonic
Wine of the Day - La Marca Prosecco, Italy
Destination of the Day - Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands

Today in History:
1956 First modern container ship, the Ideal X, leaves Port Newark, New Jersey for Houston, Texas

Ship Locations

Eurodam

At Sea Destination Victoria BC, Vancouver Island, BC Canada eta 4-27

Koningsdam

At Sea Destination Victoria BC, Vancouver Island, BC Canada eta 4-30

Nieuw Amsterdam

San Diego, California 08:00 - 16:00

Nieuw Statendam

Tunis, La Goulette, Tunisia 07:00 - 17:00

Noordam

At Sea Destination Vancouver, BC Canada eta 5-02

Oosterdam

Palermo, Sicily Italy 07:00 - 17:00

Rotterdam

Invergordon, Scotland 07:00 - 17:00

Volendam

At Sea destination Puerto Vallarta, Mexico eta 4-28 

Zaandam

Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, Canada 08:00 - 17:00

Zuiderdam

Bergen, Norway 08:00 - 17:00

Eastern Hemisphere

Westerdam

At Sea destination Kodiak, Alaska eta 5-02 

image.thumb.png.cce5a2832072b4432f5a5208f37f6d7e.png

image.thumb.png.0a2584b10c3317ae2bd6b01c82c15489.png

Sandi for Rich

• Like 25
  • Thanks 12

Good morning friends!  We are going to have a cloudy day today with rain possible around 1-3:00.  Temp sits at 56F now and it will warm up to 70.  Thanks go to Rich @richwmn who set up the Daily information for us.  Sometimes I just have to tweak it a little!  And thank you also Rich for the today in history item which is a maritime one.  🛳️

Today we get to celebrate our Australians by hugging one.  I wish at least one of my Australian friends was nearby so I could hug them.  Visits are few and far between.  Secondly, I hope someone here has some pretzels to enjoy today. 🥨 We don't have any in the house, but do like them.  And lastly, Richter Scale Day.  That measures the strength of earthquakes, but I hope we don't have one to measure.  Brings to mind all the people affected by earthquake the past year.  Far too many!  

The quote by Hedy Lamarr is insulting to women but I guess she was looking for attention.  I hope Debbie @dfish can convince someone here to try the Carmelized Tofu Lettuce Cups with her recipes and photos, but it won't be me!  The drink may or may not be a Gin and Tonic but we will have to wait for Dixie's @summer slope comments to clarify.  And the prosecco from Italy sounds nice so I would indulge in a glass, or two!  Thanks to Ann @cat shepard for her report on the bubbly beverage.🥂

Thanks in advance to Eva @superoma for today's Care and Celebration list.  I'm sure Vanessa @JazzyV and Roy @rafinmd thank her too.  We have quite a few to pray for today.  Today we have Jacqui @kazu and Brenda @bennybear undergoing surgery.  Prayers for them both and their medical teams.  We just know things will go well for you two with all of us here to support you!  Yesterday Mary Kay @cruzn single had to unfortunately undergo Mohs surgery and will require some plastic surgery to finish the job.  In addition her stepson has had his ups and downs medically so we will be praying hard for them both.  Brenda's @bennybear DD's FIL could use some prayers after his industrial accident.  Hoping for the best for all involved!  🙏🙏🙏  I hope there are lots of folks on the Celebration list today.  We could all use a lift so smooth seas to those cruising and joyous celebrations for all the good events going on.  Lift a toast to them all 🥂 !!  Graham @grapau27 hope all is well with you and Pauline since you mentioned being late today.  And Annie @marshhawk we know you're under a lot of stress so hugs to you and Chuck!  ❤️

Today's port is Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands and as Rich found out recently, it's a perfectly lovely spot to visit.  Many Brits go to the Canary Islands for holiday to get some warmth and sunshine.  Just ask Graham!  We had it only once before on February 24, 2022 and here is the link to that date so you can retrieve your photos.  This one makes #12 in a row on my spreadsheet as I have been lucky enough to go there twice.  Here you go:

Today's port of Arrecife on Lanzarote, Canary Islands is a very nice stop.  We were there in 2014 on Celebrity Constellation and in 2018 on Prinsendam.  From Nov. 11, 2014 on the Constellation.  We took a stroll through Arrecife both times we've visited there.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKvUXZp-NAZLmDzqYHVvP9X?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779408

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLbujJwwe2KMpEhkL13IKqT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779411

We walked by a unique history museum which appeared to be housed in an old fortress.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJnZZzc7R01-hz5ykPp2yTE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779414

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIrbaU3XLuJ5am4AI_-CS7I?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526127132

Many people probably come here to lie in the sun on a nice sandy beach.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKF-2EU_o5-kbut3ipa6cBv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779422

While others come to shop or eat in restaurants.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIn2YSsMObyL76RAQn05QPD?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779440

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI9d8X5wTgLQ5xKFB-TKp45?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779440

Here is the Church of San Gines00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKj-1yZVwE3o9nWCs6gwBuC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779428

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIm2Ry3B1ugDypraaamXC0k?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779434

Nice Spanish architecture00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIYxLAGqWZu1J2fPg6TfJnJ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779425

Docked behind the Constellation was the Sea Cloud II, a cruise ship with the feel of a tall ship.  Of course we had to walk back there to take a picture or two.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJaokuDYzmHByyhRrOlrL4P?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779452

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIc37cZ5769WHDkCYeyedMG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779457

I wouldn't want to have to help raise the sails!  

Hoping all here have a safe, positive day. 🤞

• Like 31
  • Thanks 5

Good morning.  Thanks for the Hump Day Daily and Fleet Report.

Cool and clear this morning, we should get up to 8°C (46°F) and sunny this afternoon.

I don't have any Australian friends nearby to hug, I'll send them a virtual hug.  Hope we can get together soon.  Not a big fan of pretzels, someone else can have mine.  The Richter Scale is important.

Amusing, and sometimes true, quote.

The meal sounds good, looking forward to seeing the recipe.

I think I love the drink and the wine.

Thanks for the pictures of today's port, I have not been there.

Prayers for everyone.  Hope there are lots of celebrations.

Have a wonderful day.

• Like 25

Good morning everyone.  Thanks for the daily report.  I don’t have any friends from Australia to hug today.  I was never a big fan of pretzels until I tried Dot’s, they’re like the crack of pretzels!  Let’s hope the Richter Scale remains at zero today.  Sounds like Ms. Lamar didn’t hold other women in very high esteem, pity.  You can have my lettuce cups.  The drink and the wine will do nicely, thanks.  I haven’t been to today’s port but it looks nice so far.  Prayers for everyone on our list and to those who need them.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events today!

• Like 23

Thanks for the Fleet Update and General Info SLC.

Ok, what was invented first, the Richter Scale or the song “Whole lotta shakin going  on” by Jerry Lee Lewis.

National Pretzel Day. How many knots can a pretzel go?

• Like 15
  • Haha 10

Thank you for today's daily reports Sandi @StLouisCruisers.

It is 11.50am here, sunny and 50°F.

We will give Pauline's cousin a virtual hug as they emigrated to Adelaide Australia 18 years ago and Pauline is in daily contact with her.

Strange quote.

I Will give today's food and drink a miss.

We were in Arrecife Lanzarote in November so I will post a couple of photos next.

Good wishes to all of my friends on the daily.

Graham.

Screenshot_20230426_113758.jpg

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4

Gin Tonic cocktail:

A gin and tonic or, less frequently, gin tonic, is a highball cocktail made with gin and tonic water poured over a large amount of ice. The ratio of gin to tonic varies according to taste, strength of the gin, other drink mixers being added, etc., with most recipes calling for a ratio between 1:1 and 1:3. Wikipedia
Main alcohol: Gin
Ingredients: 1 part to 3 parts gin (to taste), 3 parts tonic water
Preparation: In a glass filled with ice cubes, add gin and tonic.
Served: On the rocks; poured over ice
Standard garnish: A slice or wedge of lime
Drinkware: Highball glass, Rocks glass

Screenshot 2023-04-26 at 6.48.28 AM.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 9

17 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Yay!  Another birthday to celebrate!  

Happy Birthday to Debbie @dfish !!

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLcaII2t-CnJ2xiYISM_P6v4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1666870892

Just finished the treadmill and time for breakfast while I cool down.  🥵

Oh, I get it. Happy Birthday dfish with Debbie Cakes!

• Like 12
  • Haha 6

Good afternoon.

We called at Arrecife Lanzarote on 24th November 2022 during our 14 night Canary Islands cruise on P&O Azura.

There is a 1000 metres walk from the shuttle drop off park to the 1 street main shopping centre.

We have been several times so after a brief walk around the shops we got a taxi to an indoor shopping centre 10 minutes away.

Graham.

IMG_20221124_100631.jpg

IMG_20221124_100750.jpg

IMG_20221124_132739.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  We are going to have a cloudy day today with rain possible around 1-3:00.  Temp sits at 56F now and it will warm up to 70.  Thanks go to Rich @richwmn who set up the Daily information for us.  Sometimes I just have to tweak it a little!  And thank you also Rich for the today in history item which is a maritime one.  🛳️

Today we get to celebrate our Australians by hugging one.  I wish at least one of my Australian friends was nearby so I could hug them.  Visits are few and far between.  Secondly, I hope someone here has some pretzels to enjoy today. 🥨 We don't have any in the house, but do like them.  And lastly, Richter Scale Day.  That measures the strength of earthquakes, but I hope we don't have one to measure.  Brings to mind all the people affected by earthquake the past year.  Far too many!  

The quote by Hedy Lamarr is insulting to women but I guess she was looking for attention.  I hope Debbie @dfish can convince someone here to try the Carmelized Tofu Lettuce Cups with her recipes and photos, but it won't be me!  The drink may or may not be a Gin and Tonic but we will have to wait for Dixie's @summer slope comments to clarify.  And the prosecco from Italy sounds nice so I would indulge in a glass, or two!  Thanks to Ann @cat shepard for her report on the bubbly beverage.🥂

Thanks in advance to Eva @superoma for today's Care and Celebration list.  I'm sure Vanessa @JazzyV and Roy @rafinmd thank her too.  We have quite a few to pray for today.  Today we have Jacqui @kazu and Brenda @bennybear undergoing surgery.  Prayers for them both and their medical teams.  We just know things will go well for you two with all of us here to support you!  Yesterday Mary Kay @cruzn single had to unfortunately undergo Mohs surgery and will require some plastic surgery to finish the job.  In addition her stepson has had his ups and downs medically so we will be praying hard for them both.  Brenda's @bennybear DD's FIL could use some prayers after his industrial accident.  Hoping for the best for all involved!  🙏🙏🙏  I hope there are lots of folks on the Celebration list today.  We could all use a lift so smooth seas to those cruising and joyous celebrations for all the good events going on.  Lift a toast to them all 🥂 !!  Graham @grapau27 hope all is well with you and Pauline since you mentioned being late today.  And Annie @marshhawk we know you're under a lot of stress so hugs to you and Chuck!  ❤️

Today's port is Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands and as Rich found out recently, it's a perfectly lovely spot to visit.  Many Brits go to the Canary Islands for holiday to get some warmth and sunshine.  Just ask Graham!  We had it only once before on February 24, 2022 and here is the link to that date so you can retrieve your photos.  This one makes #12 in a row on my spreadsheet as I have been lucky enough to go there twice.  Here you go:

Today's port of Arrecife on Lanzarote, Canary Islands is a very nice stop.  We were there in 2014 on Celebrity Constellation and in 2018 on Prinsendam.  From Nov. 11, 2014 on the Constellation.  We took a stroll through Arrecife both times we've visited there.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKvUXZp-NAZLmDzqYHVvP9X?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779408

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLbujJwwe2KMpEhkL13IKqT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779411

We walked by a unique history museum which appeared to be housed in an old fortress.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJnZZzc7R01-hz5ykPp2yTE?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779414

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIrbaU3XLuJ5am4AI_-CS7I?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526127132

Many people probably come here to lie in the sun on a nice sandy beach.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKF-2EU_o5-kbut3ipa6cBv?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779422

While others come to shop or eat in restaurants.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIn2YSsMObyL76RAQn05QPD?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779440

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI9d8X5wTgLQ5xKFB-TKp45?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779440

Here is the Church of San Gines00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKj-1yZVwE3o9nWCs6gwBuC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779428

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIm2Ry3B1ugDypraaamXC0k?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779434

Nice Spanish architecture00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIYxLAGqWZu1J2fPg6TfJnJ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779425

Docked behind the Constellation was the Sea Cloud II, a cruise ship with the feel of a tall ship.  Of course we had to walk back there to take a picture or two.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJaokuDYzmHByyhRrOlrL4P?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779452

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIc37cZ5769WHDkCYeyedMG?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1416779457

I wouldn't want to have to help raise the sails!  

Hoping all here have a safe, positive day. 🤞

Nice photos Sandi.

We are well thanks 😃

• Like 14

Good morning, everyone! Thank you for the Daily and Fleet Report. Looks like it will be a cool and rainy day today. Working from home today after running around all day yesterday. 

A bottle of the wine of the day will be waiting for us in the cabin on embarkation day in May as we sail off to Alaska. I love prosecco!

32 days and counting. Planning on a final shopping trip this weekend as it will be a rainy one. 

Everyone, have a safe and healthy day!

• Like 24

Wednesday April 26 care and celebration list

Roy recovering from pneumonia and getting stronger

Jodiesme1 mother and Her DH with Covid in Guatemala 

Too many shooting victims

Mamaofami’s dh with pneumonia but getting better

Hoping for placement closer to home for Luvteaching’s DH

Citizens of Ukraine

Praying for continued healing for cruising sister

Kazu with elbow surgery today

Atexsix DF working on getting mobile

Lazey1 getting colitis flair under control before cruise

Marshhawks difficult decision for Irving 

Cruising sister toe issues needing to clear before cruise

Cruzn single and MOHS surgery, awaiting reconstruction

Cruzn single stepson with melanoma and other issues

RIP Harry Belafonte

Bennybear undergoing surgery today 

From the rotation:

Status of St. Louis Sal(6/29/22) and JAM37 (6/20/22)

Status of irishjim (10/31/22)

StLouisCruiser’s DB with pulmonary fibrosis

Tanya’s pulmonary issues

Celebrations

Rafinmd’s good report from the Oncologist, Podiatrist and Pulmonologist

Vict0riann’s week in Ireland

Welcome back Cruzn single

Cruzn single stepson with successful non cancerous tumour removal

NextOne not needing any procedures, July cruise is on!

happy birthday, dfish Debbie

Fleet week in Fort Lauderdale

Many Dailyites cruising or with upcoming cruises

4 days Lobsternight anniversary cruise and vow renewal (Nieuw Amsterdam 4/30 to 5/7)

6 days for HAL4NOW (Koningsdam 5/1 to 5/6)

6 days Cruising-along (Koningsdam 5/1 to 5/6)

7 days Lazey1 (Volendam 5/2 to 5/10)

7 days Sharon in az (volendam 5/2 to 5/10)(5/10 to 5/17) 

Cruising

aliaschief & DWAliaschief (Eurodam to 4/28) 

Kplady (Grand Princess to 4/28), 

Sailingdutchy (Rotterdam to 4/29), 

Oceansaway17 (Vision of the Seas to 5/1)

Lady Hudson (Anthem of the Seas to 5/1)

St Pete Cruiser (Noordam to 5/2), 

TiogaCruiser (Volendam to 5/2), 

Overhead Fred’s Anniversary cruise (Rotterdam to 5/6), AV8rix (Volendam to 5/6), 

Dismomx5 (Volendam to 5/6), 

USN59-79 (Westerdam to 5/7), 

Cat in My Lap, Gail&Marty, Richwmn and HorizonChaser1957 (Zuiderdam to 5/12), 

Sharon in AZ (Volendam to 5/17) at sea

Jazzyv cruise (celebrity apex) and vacation to 5/28

Edited by superoma
Add birthday
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 12

Good morning,

I am up early and gathering things to pack. First round is always to much so I will thin it out as the week goes on. It will be partly cloudy and high sixties. DGS has a soccer game later today. At least the wind has died down. 

Pretzels have always been a family favorite. I don’t think you can dress up tofu enough for me to like it. I hope to get to todays port some day. 

Prayers for those going into surgery today and others on the care list.  Have a great day!

• Like 27

Thank you for today’s R & D, Sandi & Rich! It is another lovely morning after an evening of rain. 

Eva, thank you for keeping our lists. It is not easy keeping up with all our happenings.  

An early haircut, my window cleaners are coming to get all the pollen off my screens and windows. I am no longer comfortable getting up high on a ladder and doing vigorous cleaning. Then Bindi walks and my HIIT class. 

10108342-DA7A-492C-BA36-CC5798B25F06.jpeg.6961fce635b9186c2c7025a1b2313517.jpeg

98FDC976-A9A4-4816-AD65-BD82E5814E96.jpeg.e778ce28bab4d19498e5ae33d8c1098a.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Thinking of you @bennybear & @kazu Brenda & Jacqui praying all goes well today. 

Cheers to all who are celebrating! Get well & stay well everyone!

La Marca Prosecco, Italy

I suspect many Dailyites have enjoyed a glass or two of La Marca. Easy to find. Easy on the budget. Enjoyable all around. I found a multitude of online distributors with prices starting at $5.97!

Winemaker Notes

The delicate La Marca Prosecco has a pale, golden straw color and sparkles with lively effervescence. Opening with aromas of fresh-picked citrus and honeysuckle blossoms, the crisp, clean palate brings fruity flavors of green apple, juicy peach and ripe lemon, framed by hints of minerality. The finish is light and refreshing with a tantalizing hint of sweetness.

Always serve La Marca Prosecco chilled between 46-50°F. A versatile Italian Sparkling wine, La Marca Prosecco can be served in sparkling flutes or white wine glasses. A full bottle serves approximately 5-7 glasses. After pouring the first round, seal the opened bottle with a bottle stopper to keep remaining wine fresh and effervescent and keep the wine chilled to 46-50°F. An opened bottle should last about 3-4 hours with the bottle closure.

La Marca Prosecco has the charm to stand alone as an aperitif, but it also has the body and the acidity to pair well with a range of foods, from seafood and mild cheeses to rich pasta dishes and decadent desserts.

WW90 Wilfred Wong of Wine.com
 The La Marca Prosecco is easy, soft, and pleasing. This wine exhibits aromas and flavors of chalkiness, floral notes, and apples. Make this wine your aperitif wine or toast festive occasions. (Tasted: November 12, 2022, San Francisco, CA)
JS90 James Suckling

Aromas and flavors of candied apples and cherries with some pear. Light body. Frothy and crisp with a white pepper undertone. Plenty of prosecco character. Drink now.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

Good morning. It remains cooler here and I haven’t been able to put away the puffy jacket yet. I have a good friend who is Australian and will save a hug for her. The Richter scale has been very active in the last year . I don’t keep pretzels in the house because I would Hoover them. We have not been to the port but love the pictures so far, thanks Graham @grapau27 and Sandi @StLouisCruisers. I have been trying to interest at least some of the family in tofu and I am willing to give the recipe a try. Tina @0106, thank you for the crispy tofu recipe last week. Three out of six enjoyed it so I consider it progress!

A very Happy Birthday to Debbie @dfish!

@kazu, Jacqui, praying for the best possible results today and I hope the pain finally starts to decrease.

Enjoy the day.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 4

Thanks for the Daily and F&B information, port pictures, and care and celebration lists.

🙏🏻 prayers for those with surgeries this week, and those needing healing. 

Happy Birthday to @dfish, thank you for keeping us in recipes!  Hope someone cooks for you today!

hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday 

Edited by ocean sounds
  • Like 23

I don't know of any Australians within reach. I once directed a Hebrew school where only pretzels were allowed for snacks, because a former rabbi there had been phobic about sugar.

I think that Hedy Lamarr was indirectly criticizing people who had no use for her intelligence. She was an inventor of distinction and was inducted posthumously into the National Inventors Hall of Fame. During World War II, she and George Antheil devised a system of radio frequency-hopping, intended to make radio-controlled torpedoes resistant to tracking and jamming, that was later the basis for technologies used in mobile phones, Bluetooth, wi-fi, and GPS.

Yes, probably, on the tofu lettuce cups, the cocktail, and the wine. I haven't been to the Canary Islands although I have come close to booking cruises that called there.

Yesterday I received a letter from the IRS. I thought it was going to be about an error in my tax return, but it was just a notification that some personal information had been used to register for the system that allows looking up one's own tax history. As I did register for that, no action was needed.

greattasteinwomen.thumb.jpg.1bc7532a3c26576f4487f929f2519b5d.jpg

• Like 28
  • Thanks 1