The Fleet Report and Daily for Monday July 3rd, 2023

richwmn

31 minutes ago, summer slope said:

Taking our Bailey into the vet this afternoon. She has stopped eating and pooping. I think the tumor has grown. It may be time. 😢

So sorry to hear this. The hardest part of pet ownership.

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Yes, the Queen Victoria that you sailed on is still sailing. The Arcadia story is a true cruise ship historical story. My understanding is that Carnival Corporation, exercising corporate power over its companies, decided to switch the HAL ship (I guess what would have been the Noordam) to Cunard. Work continued to progress as it has the Cunard funnel. But Cunard finally convinced CCL to agree to a completely new build for them. One of the major points that Cunard made was that the bow and hull needed to be strengthened to withstand North Atlantic sailing year round. By that time the Noordam was in the pipeline so the Arcadia transferred this time to P&O.

Yes, the 2024 Fall cruise plan has had probably 20 or so versions! Plan, and plan again. We just decided to actually switch our Transatlantic from the Rotterdam leaving from Rotterdam to the Nieuw Statendam leaving from Civitavecchia a month later. This way we can spend more time in Italy and not spend two days travel to Rotterdam. It has required looking at different cruise pairings for MSC as some of their ships will begin migrating to their winter sailing ports by then and won't be available for the Mediterranean.

So the plan is the short 4-night that includes Olbia from Genoa, a few days later a 7-night from Civitavecchia to Santorini and Mykonos that ends in Genoa, cross the pier to leave 8 hours later on a different ship for 11-nights to Funschal and Tenerife that goes back to Genoa, and then a few days later the Transatlantic. Time to relax on the long sea days after all that.

Sounds amazing.

• Like 6

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I've never built a scarecrow, find it hard to compliment my mirror most days, and think some disobedience is worthwhile (thinking of the civil rights lunch counter sit-ins for example). I like the Ghandi quote. Maybe on the meal, pass on the drink and yes to the wine (if bought for me).

I haven't been to Stavanger.

Another rainy day here, including thunderstorms last night. At least I had no recurrence of a power outage, although people near me had theirs out 12 hours yesterday as opposed to my 3 hours. On an up note I had an email from my friend Ruth in the UK, who said she didn't know why her Dad sent out such a depressing email, since she's still fighting! Great to hear.

@StLouisCruisers Great Stavanger photos.

@Denise T Scary storms! Fortunately just heavy rain out here in Western PA; and some mild flooding.

@ottahand7 I hope you have some good catches today while fishing.

@cruising sister Nice photos.

@smitty34877 I am so sorry to hear DH had setbacks yesterday; many prayers for him, his medical team and the family.

@kazu Oh no on Ivan being so sleepy that he's not eating or drinking. Hopefully switching meds helps.

@RMLincoln It sounds like DGD and her DH were a big help to you while they were there. 

@Crazy For Cats Oh no on more layoffs, Jake. Scary times!

@ger_77 It sounds like a fun time yesterday, seeing former colleagues of DH. 

@rafinmd Nice sunset photo.

@marshhawk Good luck with therapy (hope it helps more than it hurts) and I hope the MRI shows no change or shrinkage of the growth.

@bennybear Wow on that tornado. Sorry to hear of property and animal loss, but thankfully no human loss of life. Cool on that heart photo.

@summer slope Awww, sorry to hear that about Bailey. Thinking of you both.

@Seasick Sailor Joy I hope your toe is feeling better.

@luvteaching Thinking of you and Jeff as you navigate this difficult time.

Prayers for the Care List and a Cheer for those Celebrating.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, summer slope said:

Taking our Bailey into the vet this afternoon. She has stopped eating and pooping. I think the tumor has grown. It may be time. 😢

Dixie, I'm so sorry to hear about Bailey and hope the time hasn't come yet.  Hugs to you and George.

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Well this day just got even worse. Came home from running errands to find about 6 police cars and the coroner van parked in front of our block. 
Apparently one of my neighbors ended his life 💔

What a terrible thing to happen!  I'm sorry for the person involved and their family.  That happened on our street once many years ago, and it was a young man living with his parents who were wonderful neighbors.  I saw the young man at their mailbox when I went to mine and it happened that afternoon.  I felt terrible thinking I may have been the last person to see him alive, but of course nothing I could do not knowing what the future held.  🙏

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Thank you for the beautiful pictures Sandi  @StLouisCruisers and others that saved me a lot of work because we also did the beautiful Lysefjord tour so I will just add " my 2 cents “ worth as proof we were there , lol ! 

Rain , rain and more rain and thundershowers for us today in SW Ontario , more time to spend behind the computer and dream about cruising again ..........

DSCF3592.thumb.jpg.8b7699e67a1badaaf22b9a4a0a19e241.jpg

DSCF3605.thumb.jpg.4e65b309938a8244bc59394508107e7f.jpg

DSCF3604.thumb.jpg.d073d1a83311311e2ae7bfcba8ebacb2.jpg

DSCF3606.thumb.jpg.d23e8ecf4336573d0d4fb8df3534ebf5.jpg

DSCF3614.thumb.jpg.b7ee316c1d28a68b21228b844140f18f.jpg

DSCF3619.thumb.jpg.1837a82dae967da314b29697bfbcffff.jpg

DSCF3620.thumb.jpg.a0e5e22bd1d0fa89e561267410d4cf3e.jpg

DSCF3623.thumb.jpg.acc59fbd883d1fe1b33e042d27e154c4.jpg

DSCF3659.thumb.jpg.b38a305c1435dcccc15964bdfc579c62.jpg

Will skip my pictures today of lots of rocks and more goats .....

DSCF3664.thumb.jpg.48e9c021d5580a38fe6d84167764cf46.jpg

Have a great day everybody . Take Care and Stay Safe ! 

And for the Americans in this Community have a wonderful July 4th !  

Tony 😄
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for today’s daily fleet report.  It’s a work day and I expect customer calls and emails to be minimal.  I do have enough things to do since I had Friday off.  Another 10 people were let go on Friday.  I’m now considering cancelling our December cruise until I feel like the cuts are done.

Jake - I don’t know about your cruise but mine have gone up - significantly.   If that is the same for you…..You are a ways from final payment so, if I may be so bold, why not hang in until closer to final?  With luck the cuts might be over with well before that and, hopefully you will not be affected 🤞 

6 hours ago, cruising sister said:

I was up early to check where the sprinklers are hitting the grass in the back (I have a dry patch). I got soaking wet trying to figure out how to adjust them. Molly was watching me from the deck stairs. I think she was laughing at me (if dogs can laugh). I was unsuccessful and will need to ask a neighbor. 

There is nothing wrong with asking for help - especially when you already tried.  I’ve discovered that people are quite happy to as long as you don’t use or abuse them - especially when you already tried. ♥️ 

6 hours ago, smitty34877 said:

Yesterday was harrowing  for most of the family.My DS arrived to support us and was extremely  helpful.DH had a series of setbacks and  we left the hospital at midnight.We shall see what today brings.

I am sorry to hear this 😔 My prayers that your DH is much better today with no further setbacks 🙏🏻 

4 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

@kazu Jacqui, I hope Ivan improves today. Senior dogs are so similar to older people. My Sam gets meds four times a day regularly. Sometimes on a punky day I may give him an extra Tramadol for pain. 

Thanks Jack.  Tramadol is the other med Ivan has.  If we could get some dry weather before summer ends (it is summer isn’t it?), I think it may help him.  

4 hours ago, Nickelpenny said:

I finally learned to compliment my mirror when I started doing travel nursing in 2001!  I learned I was dang good at what I do! 

I can vouch for that!  You were so helpful & kind to me on the Koningsdam.  I have no words for how much it meant to me ♥️ 

4 hours ago, marshhawk said:

I have my therapy this morning.,  I went last Friday, but it turns out I was off a week, this week it's Monday and Friday.  MRI on Thursday to see how the "growth" in my lung is doing.  

Best wishes at your rehab.  I am praying that the “growth” in your lung has not grown 🙏🏻 

Oh no, Dixie 😢. I am sorry to hear this.  Prayers for Bailey and for you 🙏🏻 

30 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Well this day just got even worse. Came home from running errands to find about 6 police cars and the coroner van parked in front of our block. 

OMG.  How so very sad 😔

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

Dixie, praying that Bailey’s issue is easily fixed. 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, summer slope said:

I'm so sorry.  Hugs to you.

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Oh, my!  That is such a difficult thing to deal with.  Hugs to you and  your neighbors.

@smitty34877 I am sorry that Lou had some setbacks.  I hope forward progress continues today.  Sometimes there is a little backsliding.  

I'm taking a break from changing electrical outlets in the house.  We do have central air, but it doesn't extend to the family room, so there is a window air conditioner.  We could not get it to work and I wondered if it was the outlet.  So, I replaced the outlet and voila!   It works!   Enthused by that success, I decided to change out a light switch in the dining room.  I'm halfway through that one.  I have everything connected and just have to screw everything back in place.  Sometimes, that is the hard part.  

BTW:   membership in the injured toe club is now closed.  

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, bennybear said:

@kazu just wondering,   tramadol can cause nausea and

dizziness.  

Thanks Brenda.  I was only warned of constipation & drowsiness.  Appreciate the heads up.  Marley was on it when needed for his bone cancer & other than a  slight sedative effect, I had no issues.

I am waiting for his Gabapentin to wear off so I can judge if he’s in pain or just still partially sedated.  He seems to be perking up a bit but his head is still down.

Tramadol is fast acting but by 7:30 I should have a good idea before it is completely out of his system.  Apparently Gabapentin causes less drowsiness as they get used to it.

The pills are hopefully only for his pain episodes and not every day once he is better. 🤞 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hello to everyone,

Thank you to Rich, Vanessa, Dixie, Ann and Debbie for you dedication to this thread.  What would we do without you.

Interesting days.  Disobedience Day—i agree with some on this thread that sometimes we need some civil disobedience to effect change.  Compliment your mirror. If we do not love ourselves, it is hard to love others.  Scarecrow?  I don’t know.

i have not been to Stavenger, Norway, but we will be passing there tonight on our way to Haugesund, tomorrow’s port.  Unfortunately the weather report is more rain.

I am passing on the meal and drinks.

i am so sorry to hear of all the bad news on this thread.  

@smitty34877 prayers for Lou and for you and your family that he makes a turn for the better and you all can start to have some normalcy in your lives.

@Seasick Sailor I hope your toe heals quickly.

@kazu i hope Ivan starts to improve and @summer slope same for Bailey.

@1ANGELCATThat is so difficult.  I had that happen in my family and it is so hard.

i am seeing so many sad stories here that I am feeling blessed that I am on a cruise.  Even though the weather is not cooperating i am still having the opportunity to rest and enjoy having some downtime. I have no reason to complain.

Today we decided not to tender into shore.  It was raining and Jim has a cold.  I went to the spa for a facial. Now Jim has decided that he needed to share his cold so he has given it to me.  The thing is he never really gets very sick from a cold and is over it in a day or two.  I, on the other hand, end up with a full blown cold and it takes forever to get better.  I am hoping that is not the case this time.

Would like to see Haugesund tomorrow.

That is all for tonight.

Have a good day and prayers for all.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

Good afternoon from a hot, cloudy and windy central Texas.  So far our predicted thunderstorms have not appeared.  The only other thing is the house is clean and the towels are drying.  

6 hours ago, Crazy For Cats said:

Good Morning Everyone, thanks for today’s daily fleet report.  It’s a work day and I expect customer calls and emails to be minimal.  I do have enough things to do since I had Friday off.  Another 10 people were let go on Friday.  I’m now considering cancelling our December cruise until I feel like the cuts are done.  I’ll pass on today’s meal suggestion and we will have chicken instead.  I think every day is disobedience day with the cats, they rarely listen.  @kazu I hope Ivan feels better soon.  I hope everyone has a good day today.

image.png.687173f3ea56ecd3fe3499f704874d17.png

Jake, I'm sorry there have been more layoffs at your work place.  However, I like Jacqui's @kazu suggestion to wait until closer to final payment before canceling your cruise.  I liked your meme today.  In fact, I thought I'd saved it to used today, but I couldn't find it on the computer this morning, so I'm glad you had it to share.

5 hours ago, marshhawk said:

Good Monday Morning Dailyites!  We had several rounds of thunder and lightning last night, but only one round of rain.  It seems that in the hood , the thing to do on a holiday is shoot your gun up  in the air.  It's too bad that the earth doesn't stop spinning, so that the bullets come down on the shooters.

Ack, this country maybe just this county drives me nuts.

I have my therapy this morning.,  I went last Friday, but it turns out I was off a week, this week it's Monday and Friday.  MRI on Thursday to see how the "growth" in my lung is doing.  

@dfish, Zum makes a sea salt soap, maybe you could buy that get in the tub, and pretend you are at the beach?

@smitty34877I hope you get better news this morning.

@kazuI hope Ivan is doing better later this afternoon.

To all the recent toe accident participants, I hope you all feel better soon.

img_0869.jpg

Its-Monday-you-haz-more-coffee.jpg

b86421c3be8bfe37cbf9128d7a828619--dog-stuff-funny-stuff.jpg

animals-july_fourth-fourth_of_july-fireworks-cats-pets-blon275_low.jpg

Annie, I hope the PT helps with the pain and doesn't add to it.  I'm sending positive thoughts your way that the growth in your lung is stable and hasn't grown.  It would be great if it had shrunk instead.  I agree with your sentiment about idiots who fire guns into the air.  It is now illegal to do so in Arizona, since a descending bullet killed a young girl several years ago.  However, I'm not sure if it really stopped anyone from firing into the air.

4 hours ago, highland cruiser said:

Good morning.  Happy day before the 4th.  Our little town here on the Oregon coasts has their fireworks tonight.  Can share the fun as the two towns north and south of us have their shows on the 4th.  Traffic is already busy up and down the highway.  But the fog has lifted and  we can see the bay.  Extreme low tides this evening will give plenty of beach goers room to set up and enjoy the show.  We can see the fireworks from our deck just fine!  It will should be a good show with the huge moon showing tonight.

Thanks for all the news and pictures.  Appreciate the hard work everyone puts into this.  Prayers to all on the list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating over the holiday.  

Stay safe out there.

Mary

Mary, enjoy the fireworks tonight.  We spent several July 4th holidays along the Oregon coast, particularly in Newport.  We always enjoyed their July 4 fireworks, but it's been more than 15 years since we were there.

3 hours ago, bennybear said:

Good morning and thanks all!  

@smitty34877 prayers for strength and peace and improvement for Lou! 
@kazu praying for improvement for Ivan,  

The huge tornado here had a path two kilometres wide and was on the ground for over twenty minutes.   It completely destroyed several homes and killed many cattle and a horse,   Miraculously there was no loss of human life, so lucky it was in a sparsely populated area.  

@Nickelpenny there is a century club I believe if you visit 100 countries.   We’re working on that, lol!  

@Heartgrove now I’m curious about the Queen Victoria?   We sailed on her and to my knowledge she still exists.   Your cruising plans sound interesting.

@RMLincolnhope you are able to remain Healthy.  I was advised by my doctor to quarantine before surgery.  

Seems like we just had Stavanger as port, I’ll share a more local heart 

image.thumb.jpeg.321884370cb518d72c2b995dea91ca1f.jpeg

Brenda, that must have been a monster tornado.  I'm sorry for the destruction of property and loss of life for livestock, but it's good that no human was killed.

3 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Well no trip to the vet today. Apparently they never put it in their system, even though we have a card with it on. Just have to reschedule, wasn’t looking forward to getting him in the carrier anyway. The one receptionist that handled appointments recently retired and the new people are still learning.

I'm sorry your trip vet trip was postponed and that you how have to reschedule.

2 hours ago, summer slope said:

Dixie, I'm sorry about Bailey not eating or pooping.  I hope the vet can find a way to help Bailey so that you have more time together.  The hardest thing about having furry family members is saying good bye.

2 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

Yes, the Queen Victoria that you sailed on is still sailing. The Arcadia story is a true cruise ship historical story. My understanding is that Carnival Corporation, exercising corporate power over its companies, decided to switch the HAL ship (I guess what would have been the Noordam) to Cunard. Work continued to progress as it has the Cunard funnel. But Cunard finally convinced CCL to agree to a completely new build for them. One of the major points that Cunard made was that the bow and hull needed to be strengthened to withstand North Atlantic sailing year round. By that time the Noordam was in the pipeline so the Arcadia transferred this time to P&O.

Yes, the 2024 Fall cruise plan has had probably 20 or so versions! Plan, and plan again. We just decided to actually switch our Transatlantic from the Rotterdam leaving from Rotterdam to the Nieuw Statendam leaving from Civitavecchia a month later. This way we can spend more time in Italy and not spend two days travel to Rotterdam. It has required looking at different cruise pairings for MSC as some of their ships will begin migrating to their winter sailing ports by then and won't be available for the Mediterranean.

So the plan is the short 4-night that includes Olbia from Genoa, a few days later a 7-night from Civitavecchia to Santorini and Mykonos that ends in Genoa, cross the pier to leave 8 hours later on a different ship for 11-nights to Funschal and Tenerife that goes back to Genoa, and then a few days later the Transatlantic. Time to relax on the long sea days after all that.

Jack, those are some ambitious travel plans.  My head was spinning trying to keep up with them while reading about them.  I know you will have a wonderful time.

1 hour ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

That is so sad about your neighbor.  People who take their lives must really be desperate.

21 minutes ago, dfish said:

I'm so sorry.  Hugs to you.

Oh, my!  That is such a difficult thing to deal with.  Hugs to you and  your neighbors.

@smitty34877 I am sorry that Lou had some setbacks.  I hope forward progress continues today.  Sometimes there is a little backsliding.  

I'm taking a break from changing electrical outlets in the house.  We do have central air, but it doesn't extend to the family room, so there is a window air conditioner.  We could not get it to work and I wondered if it was the outlet.  So, I replaced the outlet and voila!   It works!   Enthused by that success, I decided to change out a light switch in the dining room.  I'm halfway through that one.  I have everything connected and just have to screw everything back in place.  Sometimes, that is the hard part.  

BTW:   membership in the injured toe club is now closed.  

Debbie, good for you for changing the plug and light switch.  The has been DH's job, but I need to learn how to change them too.  I'm pretty sure I can figure it out as long as I remember which wires go where.

8 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks Brenda.  I was only warned of constipation & drowsiness.  Appreciate the heads up.  Marley was on it when needed for his bone cancer & other than a  slight sedative effect, I had no issues.

I am waiting for his Gabapentin to wear off so I can judge if he’s in pain or just still partially sedated.  He seems to be perking up a bit but his head is still down.

Tramadol is fast acting but by 7:30 I should have a good idea before it is completely out of his system.  Apparently Gabapentin causes less drowsiness as they get used to it.

The pills are hopefully only for his pain episodes and not every day once he is better. 🤞 

Jacqui, DH was prescribed Gabapentin on a couple of occasions, and he was supposed to take one a day for two weeks, two a day for two weeks and then three a day.  They made him so dizzy and sleepy that he could only tolerate one a day, and that was still not great.   After his surgeries, he was prescribed Tramadol which also made him very dizzy and out of it.  Hopefully, once Ivan is feeling better, the vet can prescribe something for the pain that does not have such strong side effects.  You might want to discuss this with the vet on Friday when she visits Ivan.

5 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Hello to everyone,

Thank you to Rich, Vanessa, Dixie, Ann and Debbie for you dedication to this thread.  What would we do without you.

Interesting days.  Disobedience Day—i agree with some on this thread that sometimes we need some civil disobedience to effect change.  Compliment your mirror. If we do not love ourselves, it is hard to love others.  Scarecrow?  I don’t know.

i have not been to Stavenger, Norway, but we will be passing there tonight on our way to Haugesund, tomorrow’s port.  Unfortunately the weather report is more rain.

@smitty34877 prayers for Lou and for you and your family that he makes a turn for the better and you all can start to have some normalcy in your lives.

@1ANGELCATThat is so difficult.  I had that happen in my family and it is so hard.

i am seeing so many sad stories here that I am feeling blessed that I am on a cruise.  Even though the weather is not cooperating i am still having the opportunity to rest and enjoy having some downtime. I have no reason to complain.

Today we decided not to tender into shore.  It was raining and Jim has a cold.  I went to the spa for a facial. Now Jim has decided that he needed to share his cold so he has given it to me.  The thing is he never really gets very sick from a cold and is over it in a day or two.  I, on the other hand, end up with a full blown cold and it takes forever to get better.  I am hoping that is not the case this time.

That is all for tonight.

God Bless,

Terri

Terri, I'm sorry that in this case Jim decided to share his cold.  I hope you do not have too bad of a cold and can enjoy your cruise.

Lenda

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Hello to everyone,

That is all for tonight.

God Bless,

Terri

Haugesund port is less than a mile from the open sea.

We were there on June 7th.

The port had their own shuttle service which was 14krone for all day and you can pay the driver with a card.

It takes less than 10 minutes and it drops you off near the church and the longest pedestrian shopping street in Norway.

IMG_20230607_104558.jpg

IMG_20230607_102006.jpg

IMG_20230607_094038.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kazu said:

Thanks Jack.  Tramadol is the other med Ivan has.  If we could get some dry weather before summer ends (it is summer isn’t it?), I think it may help him.  

Just for comparison, as Sam is about 56-58 kg (125 lb) and I'm sure bigger than Ivan,  he gets per day: Tramadol HCL 50mg x 3, Gabapentin 300mg x 3, and Vetprofen 100mg x 2. All of this due to his hip dysplasia/arthiritis. It is not very convenient as all of these are controlled substances with no refills. I have to call the vet's office monthly to get the Tramadol and Gabapentin refilled at CVS. But ... he is worth it!

I'll agree with weather being a factor. At least this year Sam is agreeable to staying inside with the heat and rain. For Ivan, the Tramadol should just be easing his pain. With the Gabapentin they get a bit addicted (what I would call it) as without it they may become restless. I use to give Sam Cosequin for the Glucosamine but his joints are beyond use of a supplement. He does get the 100% recommended dose in his food though. I hope Ivan improves soon.

- Jack

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, kazu said:

I had a dog who acted in pain , would not eat had GI upset and it was a bad tooth. Hopefully they checked his teeth. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Just for comparison, as Sam is about 56-58 kg (125 lb) and I'm sure bigger than Ivan,  he gets per day: Tramadol HCL 50mg x 3, Gabapentin 300mg x 3, and Vetprofen 100mg x 2. All of this due to his hip dysplasia/arthiritis. It is not very convenient as all of these are controlled substances with no refills. I have to call the vet's office monthly to get the Tramadol and Gabapentin refilled at CVS. But ... he is worth it!

I'll agree with weather being a factor. At least this year Sam is agreeable to staying inside with the heat and rain. For Ivan, the Tramadol should just be easing his pain. With the Gabapentin they get a bit addicted (what I would call it) as without it they may become restless. I use to give Sam Cosequin for the Glucosamine but his joints are beyond use of a supplement. He does get the 100% recommended dose in his food though. I hope he improves soon.

- Jack

Jack, I was surprised you have to get the prescriptions renewed monthly for Sam.  I guess that's so people can't renew them and use them for themselves.  When DH was on Gabapentin and Tramadol, the prescriptions could be renewed. 

Lenda

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Thank you all for your good thoughts for our Bailey.  The vet changed some of her meds and we will check her again in a month.  So we get another month with her.  She still doesn't know she is sick, we just need to get her eating again.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 8

3 minutes ago, summer slope said:

Thank you all for your good thoughts for our Bailey.  The vet changed some of her meds and we will check her again in a month.  So we get another month with her.  She still doesn't know she is sick, we just need to get her eating again.

That's good news!  I hope the change helps her.🐈

• Like 9