Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hmmm...somehow I think we will survive.  🙂  We are doing just half of the 274 days that Serenade dances around the globe.  After RCI cancelled our Aussie adventure not once, but twice...they struck out with us.  Have given Viking our Australia, SP, Taz, NZ adventure now, so didn't need 2nd quarter WC...plus I refuse to travel through the middle east (3rd quarter).   

We are on first and fourth quarter, and are totally excited about the ports we do visit.  

Sounds like a lot of fun.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Teeara said:

Sounds like a lot of fun.  

Thanks!  Viking a bit pricey...but am very excited about the adventure.  

They do require early full payment with that company though...gulp...big dent in the nest egg coming up next month.  😮  But not leaving it behind.  😉 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, island lady said:

There are so many adventures out there to enjoy indeed.  And with us...just trying to pack it all in as much as we can...while we can still do it.  😉 

Already anxiously waiting to fill up 2026...since the next two years are pretty packed in already.  😄 

Ha!  Always nice to have a full travel calendar!

37 minutes ago, island lady said:

Hmmm...somehow I think we will survive.  🙂  We are doing just half of the 274 days that Serenade dances around the globe.  After RCI cancelled our Aussie adventure not once, but twice...they struck out with us.  Have given Viking our Australia, SP, Taz, NZ adventure now, so didn't need 2nd quarter WC...plus I refuse to travel through the middle east (3rd quarter).   

We are on first and fourth quarter, and are totally excited about the ports we do visit.  

Sure, the World Cruise itinerary is great and especially the Artic and Antarctic parts are unique, enjoy it! We can only afford the nine days but will also be on Serenade just because it is our favorite ship (class) and maybe our last time on a Radiance Class in Norway!

5 minutes ago, ATG said:

Is this all of the European sailings?  No British Isles or anything out of Amsterdam?

I hate it.  We were going to do the British Isles or the Iceland cruise in 2025.  Looks like we will be finding another cruise line. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Thanks!  Viking a bit pricey...but am very excited about the adventure.  

They do require early full payment with that company though...gulp...big dent in the nest egg coming up next month.  😮  But not leaving it behind.  😉 

Ouch.  But you have to do it.

Very disappointed that the Allure WB TA didn't drop this morning.  I was really looking forward to booking it.  The wait continues...........

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Glad I booked the British Isles for July 2024. Not interested in any of the itineraries RCI just released. Is it just me or are the itineraries RCI offers getting MEH ? !!

We share your sentiment. As Europeans, we have done many cruises in the Med, Northern and Baltics. To be honest, we feel a little bit disappointed because Royal seems to offer the very same cruises every year. There would be many interesting places that other companies offer. We have not cruised with other companies yet, but are slowly considering it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, andreasfcb said:

We share your sentiment. As Europeans, we have done many cruises in the Med, Northern and Baltics. To be honest, we feel a little bit disappointed because Royal seems to offer the very same cruises every year. There would be many interesting places that other companies offer. We have not cruised with other companies yet, but are slowly considering it.

That sounds like us in the US and the Caribbean and Mexico itineraries.  That's why we're changing things in 2026 to drive across Canada.  New scenery!  New food!  ;o)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teeara said:

Ouch.  But you have to do it.

Very disappointed that the Allure WB TA didn't drop this morning.  I was really looking forward to booking it.  The wait continues...........

We loved it so much last year, that we booked the same cabin again for this year...and once again..did the Halloween costumes.  Bucky was just creepy!!

20231031_163559.jpg

Edited by island lady
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

Glad I booked the British Isles for July 2024. Not interested in any of the itineraries RCI just released. Is it just me or are the itineraries RCI offers getting MEH ? !!

Not just you.  Feel like they are catering to new to cruise but I guess that is what you get with a mass market cruise line.  

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, twangster said:

Not just you.  Feel like they are catering to new to cruise but I guess that is what you get with a mass market cruise line.  

I posted this on another thread, why not try something like this, rather then a cruise.

I'm beginning to think since Royal really doesn't have anything that great for 2025, maybe do something like this. I think any cruise that doesn't have Flam or Geiranger really isn't going to be that great, like we would be missing the boat. Why not do Norway by Rail/Land?

https://www.vacationsbyrail.com/tours/arctic-circle-express-scandinavia/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ace1zoe2 said:

These are the itineraries I was waiting for as well.

6 hours ago, little britain said:

Jewel is still pending… don’t jump ship just yet! 

6 hours ago, rbain said:

I hate it.  We were going to do the British Isles or the Iceland cruise in 2025.  Looks like we will be finding another cruise line. 

I'm in the same boat (ship?). Hopefully the Jewel will pull through for us. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, little britain said:

RCI appears to be putting all its eggs in one Greek basket… so many itineraries going to the Greek islands !  Overkill methinks. 

It would be nice if they were overnight, so you could actually get a taste of those places. But many Greek islands are overcrowded and tendering, which may be unattractive for many people.

To be fair, RC probably didn't plan so many Greek cruises, but they decided to cancel all stops in Israel (at least Odyssey).

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, little britain said:

RCI appears to be putting all its eggs in one Greek basket… so many itineraries going to the Greek islands !  Overkill methinks. 

And the same ports as always, with no originality.....Santorini, Mykonos, Ephesus, Naples.....although Brilliance has some variations but nothing past summer.

• Like 1

Well thats me all booked!……… On P and O Arvia to Portugal, Spain, France and Italy for 14 nights. New ship and nice long itinerary. RCIs Southampton itineraries are about as appealing as a trip to the end of my road on a wet Tuesday.

shame as I enjoyed my cruise on Anthem this year (my first ever cruise) 

Edited by adamtoonarmy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MechE31 said:

We booked our first ever B2B doing northern and fjords on Independence.

The prices were cheaper than a Caribbean sailing and I can normally get flights on points.

We just booked the 8 night northern cities in June ‘25. Is that one of yours? 

I’m excited to have booked another room with a fantastic balcony! 

2 hours ago, erinsmom03 said:

We just booked the 8 night northern cities in June ‘25. Is that one of yours? 

I’m excited to have booked another room with a fantastic balcony! 

We’ve been waiting for these 2025 ones to drop and I was just looking at one and the Fjord one to do back to back. But Royals site is saying no rooms for 2 ppl on the 7n Fjord and that 8 night one keeps erroring out. Guess will try again tomorrow.