Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

21 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Tomorrow is a tentative date for release of phase 1 Caribbean sails.  Do we know what it encompasses.

According to @Ourusualbeach and going by the last 2 releases, I think it should actually be Tuesday night into Wednesday but anything is possible.

As mentioned above, 7N Caribbean other than Star.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

She is expected to do Short Caribbean sailings, but not yet known which port.

Based on my internet sleuthing, no inside info or anything, I'm expecting her to still be doing 7N Caribbean in June until Star takes over at PC sometime in July. Then either Wonder or Utopia will head south to do the shorties while the other remains at PC to do the same.

I could easily be wrong but I trust my detective work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, degladiator said:

Any word or anything regarding Ovation ots after it's repositioning cruise to Vancouver in May 2025?

Ovation is not doing the 2025 Alaska season. I’m patiently waiting for the Anthem TP in the Spring of 2025. It is doing Alaska in 2025.

I see Ovation does have a TP scheduled from Honolulu to Vancouver, but rumor has it, that it may go to LA…still rumor though.

Edited by crzndeb

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Star to Florida late July 2025 doing 7 night East and West Caribbean with Perfect Day.  

I know it’s one of their money makers, but… YAWN! 🥱😴

Please send her to the Med or at least somewhere different, rather than to the same ports as Icon. Give other people a chance to sail Icon Class! I live in hope… BUT something tells me I will be waiting a while. 😂

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I live in hope… BUT something tells me I will be waiting a while. 😂

I think you're right but I'm still rooting for you. I'm convinced I'm getting her but I don't want her. 🤣

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, crzndeb said:

Ovation is not doing the 2025 Alaska season. I’m patiently waiting for the Anthem TP in the Spring of 2025. It is doing Alaska in 2025.

I see Ovation does have a TP scheduled from Honolulu to Vancouver, but rumor has it, that it may go to LA…still rumor though.

I wish I didn't have to wait until February to know what they're doing with Quantum ships and LA.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I wish I didn't have to wait until February to know what they're doing with Quantum ships and LA.

Ditto, I would love to know that I can drive to a port and experience a different ship.  I love Navigator but know if Ovation was coming I'd probably book and at least one extra.

Edited by Tree_skier

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

Ditto, I would love to know that I can drive to a port and experience a different ship.  I love Navigator but know if Ovation was coming I'd probably book and at least one extra.

On our North American short list is both a Quantum ship and Mexican Riviera. That'd be a nice two bird/one stone situation. But I'm going to get itchy next week once the 7 night Caribbeans come out

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

On our North American short list is both a Quantum ship and Mexican Riviera. That'd be a nice two bird/one stone situation. But I'm going to get itchy next week once the 7 night Caribbeans come out

I know me too.  What's likely going to happen is I'll book refundable with my TA's group space and wait to hear what happens with Ovation.  I'm tying the money up early but if Ovation doesn't come through then  it won't have made a difference.  And how much interest would I have made of $500 anyways. 3¢

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

Shoot in last 11yrs all but 1 or 2yrs wasnt able Book my last long Caribbean, Repo or PC Cruises until Spring, last dates not opening until March, April, May or even June

Edited by ONECRUISER

1 minute ago, ONECRUISER said:

Shoot in last 11yrs all but 1 or 2yrs wasnt able Book my last long Caribbean, Repo or PC Cruises until Spring, last dates not opening until March, April, May or even June

Problem now is if you don't book as soon as the schedule opens, you risk that price skyrocketing.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Based on my internet sleuthing, no inside info or anything, I'm expecting her to still be doing 7N Caribbean in June until Star takes over at PC sometime in July. Then either Wonder or Utopia will head south to do the shorties while the other remains at PC to do the same.

I could easily be wrong but I trust my detective work.

If Star does in fact do the 7 night cruises with Coco Cay out of Port Canaveral, might they send Wonder to Miami for the short cruises to replace Allure when she goes to Europe?

19 minutes ago, gallagher123123 said:

If Star does in fact do the 7 night cruises with Coco Cay out of Port Canaveral, might they send Wonder to Miami for the short cruises to replace Allure when she goes to Europe?

If Star does those, either Wonder or Utopia will go to either Miami or Ft. Lauderdale to do the shorties. I only sail from PC so I don’t pay close attention to what is sailing from the other ports when, sorry. My detective work is very selfish, lol.

Your scenario makes sense though.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Problem now is if you don't book as soon as the schedule opens, you risk that price skyrocketing.

Agree, always Book day Cruise Opens. Last Cruises I just completed were Booked at 560+ days out and were going for 2 and 3 times price by Final Payment

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Which is sad actually when you think about it.  I used to book very early, and then watch pricing before final to snag the price discounts, which I did quite often.  Now...sigh...those are a thing of the past.  Indeed...pricing out of control.  

Wonder:  Last year GS cabin 1770 End of Oct & Nov 2 weeks Med staying on for 2 weeks TA....  5-6 K each week.   

This year, same cabin, same time of the year, 2 weeks:  8 and 9 K.

Next year, same time, same cabin, 2 weeks:  11 & 12 K.   Opted out.  

Pricing on new Icon and Utopia......yikes.  

• Like 1

On the Jewel now and asked the Captain at the Captains Corner if he had any insight into what the Jewel will be doing in spring/summer 2025.  His answer:  “I haven’t been told anything as to what will happen with the Jewel but hopefully we’ll find out soon”.  Not the answer I was hoping for😕.  The wait continues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, island lady said:

Which is sad actually when you think about it.  I used to book very early, and then watch pricing before final to snag the price discounts, which I did quite often.  Now...sigh...those are a thing of the past.  Indeed...pricing out of control.  

Wonder:  Last year GS cabin 1770 End of Oct & Nov 2 weeks Med staying on for 2 weeks TA....  5-6 K each week.   

This year, same cabin, same time of the year, 2 weeks:  8 and 9 K.

Next year, same time, same cabin, 2 weeks:  11 & 12 K.   Opted out.  

Pricing on new Icon and Utopia......yikes.  

It's crazy.  We paid less than $5k each on the Wonder TA in our Owner's Suite.  So glad we were able to enjoy that.  We'll just stick with each of us having our own balcony cabin for the Allure WB TA in 2025.  

• Like 1