Elite breakfast

igmurray

Does anyone have a copy of the menu they can post? I'm soon-to-be Elite and would love to see what they have to offer. I'll be on the Summit in October and Solstice next Fall. During one of those cruises, I should be leveling up, I just don't remember which one.

56 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

Does anyone have a copy of the menu they can post? I'm soon-to-be Elite and would love to see what they have to offer. I'll be on the Summit in October and Solstice next Fall. During one of those cruises, I should be leveling up, I just don't remember which one.

I am not 100 % positive but from what I have read it's mostly a "Continental" style breakfast, coffee, rolls and pastries.

When it is served plated there is a meat and cheese plate, a fruit plate, a pastry plate, a bagel & salmon & cream cheese plate.  Also two or three smoothies, juices, coffee drinks, teas, mimosas, bloody mary’s and bellinis.  No eggs or hot foods.

Edited by WestLakeGirl
  • Like 1

Guest 4-2-N-8

Just curious, since this a thread in its own right, is the elite breakfast a marked step up from breakfast in all other dining venues?

Is this more a champagne type celebration and/or premium offerings well ahead of everything else on the ship (at least for breakfast)?

TY

26 minutes ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

Just curious, since this a thread in its own right, is the elite breakfast a marked step up from breakfast in all other dining venues?

Is this more a champagne type celebration and/or premium offerings well ahead of everything else on the ship (at least for breakfast)?

TY

Absolutely not. This is just an option for a quiet, continental style breakfast, without the morning crowds. Not a champaign brunch. The rolls, fruits, etc are the same as what is served in other breakfast locations.

Guest 4-2-N-8
11 minutes ago, Poconolady said:

Absolutely not. This is just an option for a quiet, continental style breakfast, without the morning crowds. Not a champaign brunch. The rolls, fruits, etc are the same as what is served in other breakfast locations.

Ok. TY.

1 hour ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

In my opinion, the food is a little better quality. Sometimes they include brioche, which I love. The smoked salmon is sliced thinner than the other places but they twist it into a knot or rose. I have yet to unknot the salmon without using my fingers but it does taste good.

Guest 4-2-N-8
2 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

In my opinion, the food is a little better quality. Sometimes they include brioche, which I love. The smoked salmon is sliced thinner than the other places but they twist it into a knot or rose. I have yet to unknot the salmon without using my fingers but it does taste good.

Understood. TY

14 hours ago, WestLakeGirl said:

When it is served plated there is a meat and cheese plate, a fruit plate, a pastry plate, a bagel & salmon & cream cheese plate.  Also two or three smoothies, juices, coffee drinks, teas, mimosas, bloody mary’s and bellinis.  No eggs or hot foods.

They will also make you toast if you ask

10 hours ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

TY

Whilst the food is available elsewhere it is the ambiance of the breakfast that makes it a premium experience. Quiet, speedy and friendly service and an opportunity to chat to the Captains Club host if you have any questions or problems. We usually cruise in suites and frequently opt for the Elite breakfast over Luminae. 

• Like 1

Nicer than wandering around the buffet..but fewer  choices of food.  Quicker than the mdr.   We enjoy the slower pace..plenty of seating and great coffee..early bellini ...  But if you want a hot breakfast, omelet, etc, then this is not ideal.  

We actually like BLU ( AQ class) for breakfast but all depends on the day's schedule.

4 minutes ago, KBcruzers said:

We love the breakfast!  This photo was taken on Celebrity Edge in October 20215FB78DA6-894D-4FAC-85E4-EC7D1C87E6DF_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.d3d28dd9c158589e71cbf7b94c7ffeaf.jpeg

I guess it’s true what they say. Looks good but looks can be deceiving. Doesn’t look like anything I would have on my plate for breakfast.