No Coffee Card?

rizkeeper

1 hour ago, Pyrate13 said:

Coffee in the Lido buffet is free.😁

Bleccchhhhh!!!! Their coffee on Lido is definitely not for coffee drinkers! Java Blue for me, all the way! and as someone else mentioned, they have a card to buy 10, get one free (or similar- it's been a couple years since I sailed so I may not be exact on the details).

15 hours ago, Dwright826 said:

If you get the cheers package, you get all the coffee you want!

Unfortunately, that's not an option for anyone under 21 😞 Between coffee, bottled water, and mocktails my teen costs me more than a cheers package since shes not a big soda drinker 🤦‍♀️

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Falling_down said:

Unfortunately, that's not an option for anyone under 21 😞 Between coffee, bottled water, and mocktails my teen costs me more than a cheers package since shes not a big soda drinker 🤦‍♀️

Buy the cases of water before you go and buy her the mocktails and coffee with your cheers package. It does not count against the 15 daily limit. We asked about doing this last time with my teenage son and they said, they didn't sweat the coffee shareage, it was more the alcohol. But the tech answer is no you can't share. But if you are buying the coffees get the B6G1 free cards.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Falling_down said:

7 hours ago, tensixmom said:

Oh wow, I didn't know about this!  The last couple of cruises we purchased Cheers but we aren't doing that for an upcoming 4 day, so we will definitely buy 6 over that time period!  Great info; thank you!

Many people with Cheers get non-alcoholic drinks for their kids. 

36 minutes ago, Butterbean1000 said:

I always just get coffee in the morning from the buffet.  Bleh.  How much does just a basic cup of coffee cost.  How about a latte?

cappucino/espresso/latte between $4-$5... plain coffee was ~$3 IIRC...

Edited by Shaded Lady
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Normally they give you the punch card when you buy your first coffee at Java Blue. If they don't give you one, ask for one. And then be sure you have it with you each time you purchase a subsequent cup and get it punched. 

Just off the Pride and it was all computerized.  We had Free Drinks Everywhere, but the guy in front of me was buying his 7th coffee drink, and they asked him if he wanted to utilize his free coffee drink.  He was not aware of the program but gladly accepted their offer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luv2GoGrl said:

Is it for only coffee at Java blue or does the cappuccino in the main dining room count towards the free coffee

I'm not sure if it's changed but when I last used it in Dec 2021 it was only good for purchases at Java Blue.