Announcement of Coffee talk today

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I suspect based on some hints that it will be regarding the adults only area on CocoCay.

That makes sense since it’s now appearing in the cruise planner.

My March Wonder cruise…

IMG_1773.jpeg.6e0d69d4b2feb0feacd583583ee55a0f.jpegIMG_1772.jpeg.23bdd47cc506b1b44a922e2f74805244.jpegIMG_1771.jpeg.cce5ab03c15c2183e9f56415d75098db.jpeg

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

So much for their promises that it would be free

Yep. I would have checked it out for free but was mostly just hoping it would increase capacity to make up for the increased number of people on the island as more bigger ships will be there together... which it still will, of course, but not sure to what extent.

I'm just hoping the schedule doesn't change as my next 3 Wonder cruises have us there alone. I got worried when the Celebrity ships were added but I managed to dodge them so far.

I've been there 3 times with 2 Freedom class ships and had no issues with the crowds but I'm not sure what the tipping point would be for us. We're pretty laid back and not bothered by much but at some point it would have to feel crowded.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Yep. I would have checked it out for free but was mostly just hoping it would increase capacity to make up for the increased number of people on the island as more bigger ships will be there together... which it still will, of course, but not sure to what extent.

I'm just hoping the schedule doesn't change as my next 3 Wonder cruises have us there alone. I got worried when the Celebrity ships were added but I managed to dodge them so far.

I've been there 3 times with 2 Freedom class ships and had no issues with the crowds but I'm not sure what the tipping point would be for us. We're pretty laid back and not bothered by much but at some point it would have to feel crowded.

$89 on the Icon Inaugural...pass

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

At least I'll get to check it out on the 3 day.

I kinda figured. Thanks for rubbing it in. I can't wait to hear what $40-90 pizza tastes like. 😁

You deserve it... and I'm perfectly content going back to my favorite spot strategically located walking distance from a grill, a snack shack, and a bar.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

An announcement will be made on the Coffee Talk today.

I suspect based on some hints that it will be regarding the adults only area on CocoCay.

We were at Coco Cay last week, and they haven't made much progress on that area since we were there in July, so it will be interesting to see whether their opening dates stick.

• Like 1