LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

14 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

Sending so much love to The Tribe! I've been so busy and haven't been able to catch up with you all, but this cruise is going to be epic, and I can't wait to follow along. Sending you all the good vibes and wishing you all safe travels ❤️

Thanks for the well wishes! Get comfy and grab some 🍿. I’d give you some, but it’s Carnival, they charge for that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

19 minutes ago, blarko said:

That list would probably be longer than the list of those that are going 

19 minutes ago, blarko said:

That list would probably be longer than the list of those that are going 

Somebody has to stay home to feed the Dogs

image.thumb.png.3f5c2e9c672b5fb0d46bd88a958b2278.png

• Haha 16

This sounds like an epic trip for all! Between this live and Ninjacat's live during the same week, lots happening on this board and I'm here for it! This will get me even more excited for our Mardi Gras cruise the week after. Cheers and Happy Cruising! 😊 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks for the well wishes! Get comfy and grab some 🍿. I’d give you some, but it’s Carnival, they charge for that. 

Popcorn is free on NCL. Maybe you want to go on Viva next?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AKR2011 said:

Popcorn is free on NCL. Maybe you want to go on Viva next?

Next will be Valiant Lady and then Allure of the Seas, but Viva may make an appearance some time, but probably Prima first. 

• Like 5

O M G!!! I first found this review and it was at page 5… by the time I caught up it was already to page 8!

So now I can officially go to my corner to commence sniveling while I read… FOMO OVERLOAD!!

Seriously, I hope this cruise is everything I hoped to miss out on!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Like others, I checked earlier today and this review had not yet started.  Now it’s already on page 8.  I’m definitely following, and hopefully @sid_9169 has his own live review.

I think I need to buy extra LiquidIV this weekend as my liver will take a beating just reading how many adult beverages will be consumed amongst all of the gang.

(I really did take a quick peak at the Carnival website a few times over the past couple of months in the event of an opening for this epic event, but it wasn’t to be.)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

So now I can officially go to my corner to commence sniveling while I read… FOMO OVERLOAD!!

I dun’t know what FOMO means. Am I a nerd? If so, please lie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Shaded Lady said:

O M G!!! I first found this review and it was at page 5… by the time I caught up it was already to page 8!

Seriously, I hope this cruise is everything I hoped to miss out on!

You are with us in spirit! 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, JandPB said:

How is this on page 8 already? I feel like I’ve missed a bunch already. Have a blast!

~PB

You’re good. Nothing to see here but packing and jaw jacking. Thanks for joining us! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

7 hours, 8 pages - seems legit!

Wish I could be onboard with you all (my liver is high fiving itself at the price of international flights right now!).

I'm just gonna have to drive five hours and pick up a new puppy tomorrow to make myself feel better lol.

So looking forward to following all the shenanigans and mayhem that will follow you lot wherever you go!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Disembarked just in time to virtually board with you. Obviously, you'll have a blast 😉 so need to say it. Just return safely so you can do it all again. Looking forward to your LIVE and thanks for taking us along.image.png.3b682c45a0f6d69c8b731d1f088b9c61.png.1592adee016f27daa978a438b2d1e2dd.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1