Emails from Crystal - are you receiving them ok?

Stickman1990

Emails from Crystal

Quick and simple question on Crystal emails you are or aren’t receiving 

Crystal’s asked me to try and establish are we all getting the regular emails from them with news and announcements - and yes, even promotion of cruises?

There was a glitch that unfortunately messed up the mailing list, they believe they’ve fixed it but want to confirm that 

So if you did subscribe to receiving mailings and you’re not getting anything (trust me you’d know if you were as there’s been probably 3 in the last week I think) then can you just post here so they know it’s still an issue - no need to post your email address - and maybe go onto www.crystalcruises.com and resubscribe

For months, I was not getting emails from Crystal on my email address that is linked/associated with Crystal Society/Crystal account. I was getting emails at my throw away address that is not linked with Crystal. So I took the matters into my hands, reached out on Crystal Society Family page on facebook.

My suggestion is go to Facebook, if you have an account, Crystal Society Family page and post that you have not been getting any emails from Crystal at your email address that is associated with Crystal Society/Crystal Account. I worked with Crystal rep via Facebook. Eventually the rep transmitted the problems over to appropriate dept to rectify the problem. Before long, I started to get emails from Crystal at the email address linked with Crystal Society/Crystal account.

Resubscribing on Crystal website will not work. My issue was fixed internally via the rep at Crystal Society Family page.

Or alternatively, call Crystal and tell them that the issue must be sent to IT people to fix whatever the problem is so the emails can start coming to your inbox.

Hope this helps.  Kate

Not getting anything at my regular email address that was always used by old Crystal. I've signed up several times with that address since the relaunch with no success. I signed up with an alternative address after the relaunch. Was getting things at that address, then stopped getting anything at that address, now getting things at that address for the past several days. Stopped being able to get into "My Account" on the website. Was able to get in again last weekend when using the alternate email address. Finally, have never gotten any snail mail from the relaunched Crystal.

Patty

We received a few emails in June 2023, but they stopped after 6/15/23.  Subscribing to emails did not restart them..  Telling a Crystal rep on the phone did not rectify the situation.  However since 2/13/24 I have received six emails.  Snail mail restarted a few weeks ago for both my husband and me.  We are both Crystal Society members.

It does appear that Crystal has fixed a glitch that was impacting some of us.

18 hours ago, 2bobs said:

Ditto for us.  Nothing received for several months.  Bob & Bob

Hello,

We would like to look into your issue. Can you please email guestrelations@crystalcruises.com with your email address and name?

Thank you,

Crystal Guest Relations

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Helene1111 said:

Haven’t received anything from new Crystal . I resubscribed today. Thanks for trying to get this fixed for us all! 

Hello,

We would like to look into your issue. Can you please email guestrelations@crystalcruises.com with your email address and name?

Thank you,

Crystal Guest Relations

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ryndam said:

Not receiving any electronic communication nor any printed materials via US Mail.

Hello,

Thank you,

Crystal Guest Relations

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ccguestrelations said:

Thank you,

Crystal Guest Relations

Welcome @ccguestrelations - it’s great to have you onboard to help support the community

Edited by Stickman1990
  • Like 2

Just received this automated emailed response from Crystal Guest Relations.

Thank you, Terry, for starting this thread. Glad someone at Crystal is watching. 🙂😉

Crystal Cruises Guest Relations 
Sun, Feb 25 at 11:45 AM
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for contacting Crystal Guest Relations.
Please allow us up to 48 business hours to review and respond to your email.

We will ensure your message is responded to with the highest urgency, kindly refrain from sending secondary emails as duplicates will increase our response time.

Thank you for choosing Crystal and we look forward to connecting with you soon!

Sincerely,
Crystal Guest Relations

1 hour ago, ctjon said:

I received daily until I answered this thread and none since then

I haven’t received anything in the last few days either - I do t think anything’s been sent out - I’ve certainly never received something daily - more like once a week or so

If you don’t receive anything in the next week or so then try resubscribing on the website 

I am surprised as to the high level of regular Crystal cruisers not receiving these mailings so there’s definitely been an issue

Up until recently it was about once a week for e-mails.

Only exception is the last week,. We got  e-maisl on 2/23, 2/22, 2/20, and 2/19.

I haven't gotten knocked off the e-mail list but I did get knocked off the getting catalog at home list which Crystal verified. They are trying to figure out how I was unsubscribed for that.

Keith