Emails from Crystal - are you receiving them ok?

Stickman1990

Update: we must be back on the email mailing list. Received this email just now. (There's more on the email; this is just the first paragraph excerpt.)

Rob

WELCOME TO CRYSTAL

Join us on Crystal for the voyage of a lifetime, where days are spent immersed in the world’s most breathtaking destinations, and evenings are elegant affairs filled with fine-dining, entertainment, and captivating company.

Step aboard and be warmly welcomed into a world
of comfort and sophistication on our reimagined
ships, where the crew know you by name and your
every nuanced wish is taken care of.

Together with Abercrombie & Kent, we get closer to the unseen side of each destination and create memories guaranteed to last a lifetime.

Simply put, Crystal is Exceptional at Sea.

• Thanks 2

On 2/27/2024 at 2:47 PM, Stickman1990 said:

I have a feeling mailings are staggered as I haven’t received the message above yet - but I’ll post when/if I do so we can gauge the spread of timing for reception of the same emails 

We receive emails. Our last one was on Feb. 8, 2024. The subject was: Book Early and Get 20% Off 2025 Crystal Voyages.

When these reports of people not receiving anything from Crystal were posted, I contacted Crystal that I had not received any email or printed brochures.  How often does one receive emails, once a week?  To date, I've received nothing.  I've been on over 20 cruises with Crystal, yet I've heard of "new" cruisers receiving both digital and hard copies.  Please ? ? ?  I really want to make plans for the future, but need something in my hands to research.

I had received daily for a while and then none for about a week then one again - assume I'll get 1 a week.

Is there a place on the web site where the same information is posted?    Would allow to see the ones between weekly emails.

4 hours ago, dimundsR said:

I really want to make plans for the future, but need something in my hands to research.

I understand the desire to have a printed copy in hand, but the Crystal website has a smooth and intuitive platform for searching cruises. There are multiple filters you can select, such as which month you want to cruise, destinations you want to visit (by regions of the world or by country), duration of cruise, and even cruises with special offers. You can then sort the cruises by calendar, price or duration of cruise.

As much as I enjoy leafing through brochures, the website is an excellent alternative.

The one qualm I have is that you can't actually book a cruise online with Crystal as you can with other luxury lines.  Hopefully that will change soon.

• Like 2

Thanks, I have been using the website, but I like the printed copy for research if I'm away from my computer/laptop/phone/or iPad.  Maybe lolling on the patio and daydreaming - just easier. Thanks again for being helpful.

6 hours ago, skybluewaters said:

The one qualm I have is that you can't actually book a cruise online with Crystal as you can with other luxury lines.  Hopefully that will change soon.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Have never found a reason to book directly with a cruiseline as opposed to through a knowledgeable and talented travel agent.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FlyerTalker said:

Doesn't bother me a bit. Have never found a reason to book directly with a cruiseline as opposed to through a knowledgeable and talented travel agent.

Occassionally I’ll find a cruise that has few cabins available, with perhaps only one or two being desirable.  I book online to secure the cabin and then transfer the booking to my TA.  

I’ve done this with other cruise lines and, if memory serves, this was possible on the old Crystal website.

Posted (edited)

Got the Alaska email at my throw away email address.

Did not get any emails from Crystal for the past 2 weeks at the email address associated and linked with Crystal Society/Crystal Account. That was fixed and got emails for a little while but, it seems to have stopped. I guess that email address got dropped once again. 

Edited by Summer Time

This is the Alaska mail from Crystal - I just received it 10 minutes ago so it’s coming out progressively 

If you think you’re on the mailing list and haven’t received it then write to guestrelations@crystalcruises.cowith your name and email that you want subscribed letting them know you’re still not getting them 

IMG_9052.thumb.jpeg.206913a95f9ab3d9dd50e4fbff6fa2c9.jpeg

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Stickman1990 said:

This is the Alaska mail from Crystal - I just received it 10 minutes ago so it’s coming out progressively 

If you think you’re on the mailing list and haven’t received it then write to guestrelations@crystalcruises.cowith your name and email that you want subscribed letting them know you’re still not getting them 

IMG_9052.thumb.jpeg.206913a95f9ab3d9dd50e4fbff6fa2c9.jpeg

Received the above email twice in the space of 30 minutes, both times with the UK contact telephone number on it.    There seems to be no telling with them - sometimes I get emails with the US contact number, sometimes the UK contact number (yours above seems to show an Australia contact number?) and a couple of weeks ago I received an email promoting Crystal summer voyages from an email address representing Crystal Cruises GCC & Cyprus with a Cyprus contact number shown on it....Take your pick whose mailing list I must be on!!!!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jayayeff said:

Received the above email twice in the space of 30 minutes, both times with the UK contact telephone number on it.    There seems to be no telling with them - sometimes I get emails with the US contact number, sometimes the UK contact number (yours above seems to show an Australia contact number?) and a couple of weeks ago I received an email promoting Crystal summer voyages from an email address representing Crystal Cruises GCC & Cyprus with a Cyprus contact number shown on it....Take your pick whose mailing list I must be on!!!!

Anne

Could be as a result of your popularity