Current S class WCB?

Read too many times that the apps can be totally wrong. If I remember correctly, there was only one available on Beyond in May and I can't remember what it was called. 

Posted (edited)

The drinks and prices generally are accurate on the app. It’s the activities and dining rotation that aren’t accurate.  

One caveat is to make sure the ship is currently sailing in the area you’ll be because ships out of some ports add the gratuity to the base price (eg Australia and other cruises)   

Edited by dcbiker97

2 hours ago, dcbiker97 said:

The drinks and prices generally are accurate on the app. It’s the activities and dining rotation that aren’t accurate.  

One caveat is to make sure the ship is currently sailing in the area you’ll be because ships out of some ports add the gratuity to the base price (eg Australia and other cruises)   

We will be cruising from Vancouver to Australia/New Zealand. The first “leg” of this stops in Honolulu. Will the prices on this cruise be with the gratuity included?

Thanks.  None of my favorites are available. What a shame. I have tried to like Banana Republic, but it is just too sweet. Maybe I'll try that one bourbon drink. 

21 minutes ago, 39august said:

Maybe I'll try that one bourbon drink. 

Apple Pie.

Please come back and let us know how you liked it.

It was my only visit to WCB this time around.

Happened to drop in while only one barman was present.  So I waited and waited for the cocktail to be prepared.😩

1 hour ago, eyelovcrusin said:

We will be cruising from Vancouver to Australia/New Zealand. The first “leg” of this stops in Honolulu. Will the prices on this cruise be with the gratuity included?

While I can't confirm for sure.    This year I did Singapore to Sydney and the Drink Prices were increased by 20% and the Limit per drink was increased by 20%.

In April Sydney to Honolulu and then on to Vancouver (B2B) and on that cruise they did not increase the drink prices.  

Not sure how the determination is made.

8 hours ago, 39august said:

Which drinks, if any, are currently available at WCB that ARE covered by the premium package, please? 

As mentioned the prices are shown in the app.  

The following drinks are show at $17.00 which is covered by the Premium package. 

Celebrity No. Ten

Rose Water

Banana Republic

American Pie Cocktail

Double Piquant

Highlander 

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Celebrity #10 is for sure because that’s all I drink from WCB

Had that a few weeks ago on Eclipse - very nice.  Also fit with the Premium package without an upcharge.  One of the few that do.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

2 minutes ago, 39august said:

Thanks John. It is VERY difficult for me to read posted menus. Why the titles are in such faint print, I can't fathom. 

If you are talking about photo's people upload.  I found downloading them and then opening them where I can zoom in works, but you are correct.  Many are very difficult to read. 

I got that list from going to my next cruise in the app, clicking on Dining, Bars & Lounges, World Class Bar, and then Menu.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, 39august said:

Thanks John. It is VERY difficult for me to read posted menus. Why the titles are in such faint print, I can't fathom. 

On my iPad, I can click on each picture and zoom in, very easy to read..even for my 61 year old non corrected vision.

Edited by PTC DAWG

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Dawg- Do you mean I can get a shot of Zacapa on ice at WCB covered on premium package? I had no idea. 

Never hurts to ask..

1 hour ago, 39august said:

Dawg- Do you mean I can get a shot of Zacapa on ice at WCB covered on premium package? I had no idea. 

If Zacapa 23 is still on the premium package.  I thought i saw one were it was now priced at $19..    Zacapa XO, which use to be featured at the WCB, was never covered by the premium package.