Will Celebrity Zeniths get Pinnacle pins?

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I had to pay $35 to join CC in 2002, and wasn't even granted founders status.  😱

No loss. Celebrity kicked us all to the curb. 😂

Posted (edited)

I'm confused as to why OP would think that.  It's shared benefits, that's all.  I never thought anything different.  We will make "Pinnacle" in Nov and could really care less about the pin.  It's about the benefits, such as free wifi

Edited by BND
  • Like 2

Genuinely curious if there are Zeniths who desire the Pin name badge.

I don't wear my Pin but to each their own. 

More curious if Zeniths ever felt that X should have done the same all this time.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BND said:

I'm confused as to why OP would think that.  It's shared benefits, that's all.  I never thought anything different.  We will make "Pinnacle" in Nov and could really care less about the pin.  It's about the benefits, such as free wifi

That’s what we looked forward to the most and of course the free cruise.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, little britain said:

My friend made P on 6/14 and their box 📦 arrived in England on 7/17  

When was this? When we made Pinnacle in January it took about 4 months. Seems like they aren’t as far behind as before.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

When was this? When we made Pinnacle in January it took about 4 months. Seems like they aren’t as far behind as before.

Err 🤷‍♀️  As it says - made it on June 14th and box already arrived last week on July 17th 

Edited by little britain

11 minutes ago, little britain said:

Err 🤷‍♀️  As it says - made it on June 14th and box already arrived last week on July 17th 

😁 That went totally over my head, or should I say my eyes. Don’t know how I missed it.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, doghog said:

Yes. Go visit the CAS LA on your cruise and request your Pinnacle Pin if you haven't received it in your cabin on embarkation day. 

I want my "kiss me, I am special" pin.  😄 

But actually on our X cruise...I will be hiding my card as much as possible.  We are the "red headed step children Zeniths".  😉

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, island lady said:

But actually on our X cruise...I will be hiding my card as much as possible.  We are the "red headed step children Zeniths".  😉

Be careful...some may read it as 'kick me, I am special'....

Edited by bucfan2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, island lady said:

Yup, us too, especially as the card is not even the same colour as Real Zens!

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 1:16 AM, island lady said:

Like the new Pins on our recent B2B2B Voyager.  The “old” Pins seemed to resist playing with them.  Quite funny, from a lowly D+ perspective.  

• Haha 2

On 7/22/2024 at 8:46 AM, little britain said:

Yup, us too, especially as the card is not even the same colour as Real Zens!

It will be interesting on our next X cruise on Equinox in January. We will be pseudo Z’s, but will also be in a Sky suite, so it will be fun seeing how they reconcile our full Suite access to the Retreat and our Pseudo Z rejection from the same venue😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 7/21/2024 at 3:03 PM, lovesthebeach2 said:

I don’t think you need the pin to get the benefits, your seapass card will be a different color to reflect your status.

One definitely does NOT need any pin to get Pinnacle benefits.  It is noted on the sea pass card. 

M

10 minutes ago, orville99 said:

It will be interesting on our next X cruise on Equinox in January. We will be pseudo Z’s, but will also be in a Sky suite, so it will be fun seeing how they reconcile our full Suite access to the Retreat and our Pseudo Z rejection from the same venue😇

Maybe they will give you a PP (Pseudo Pin).😀

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Obviously, your suite access will get you access.  The  new Z status will not factor in.    Nothing to reconcile. 

enjoy the cruise 

38 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Obviously, your suite access will get you access.  The  new Z status will not factor in.    Nothing to reconcile. 

enjoy the cruise 

Right…just like they would never charge our Pinnacle cards for happy hour drinks in the Suite lounge while staying in a full suite. RCG can’t even spell reconcile let alone define it.😅

11 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Right…just like they would never charge our Pinnacle cards for happy hour drinks in the Suite lounge while staying in a full suite. RCG can’t even spell reconcile let alone define it.😅

Only happens when you retain your original Pin color seapass card.  When In a full suite I have the concierge print me a Sky class card and then it's never an issue.  

I can't fault every bar staff member understanding what cabin is a suite or not so the color of the card works fine for me.

1 minute ago, twangster said:

Only happens when you retain your original Pin color seapass card.  When In a full suite I have the concierge print me a Sky class card and then it's never an issue.  

I can't fault every bar staff member understanding what cabin is a suite or not so the color of the card works fine for me.

Your experience must be unique, because we on our eighth cruise in a GS on Adventure so far this year, and have had the “suite” colored cards on every one, and have had the cards dinged for every drink we have ordered in the Lounge.

1 minute ago, orville99 said:

Your experience must be unique, because we on our eighth cruise in a GS on Adventure so far this year, and have had the “suite” colored cards on every one, and have had the cards dinged for every drink we have ordered in the Lounge.

Maybe a feature of Adventure.  Pester the concierge enough to fix it and I'm surprised they haven't dealt with it. 

1 hour ago, cruisegirl1 said:

One definitely does NOT need any pin to get Pinnacle benefits.  It is noted on the sea pass card. 

M

I knew that I was being nice. I didn’t know why they would want one anyway. 

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

Maybe a feature of Adventure.  Pester the concierge enough to fix it and I'm surprised they haven't dealt with it. 

Happens to us on Serenade, and Mariner as well. AFAIK, any time the waiter has to go to the VCL bar to get a drink, the VCL bartender charges it against the card.  

1 minute ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

I knew that I was being nice. I didn’t know why they would want one anyway. 

So they can ensure that they receive their BHQ (butt hickey quota) on the cruise? Ours have never left the box they came in, and the box has never ever been on board any ship.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, xpcdoojk said:

Like the new Pins on our recent B2B2B Voyager.  The “old” Pins seemed to resist playing with them.  Quite funny, from a lowly D+ perspective.  

Yeah...the "old boys club" mentality.  😉 

13 hours ago, orville99 said:

Hide your card!!!  😄 

• Haha 1