But it seems the UK links are shut down currently

i don’t know about other European country links

Im in Florida.. login isn't working for me

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

Maybe not if you log in from N America.

But it seems the UK links are shut down currently

i don’t know about other European country links

I see on facebooks it is all over the world- so you may have been in luck.

i included can see other people’s bookings, see payments, their excursions etc. fb posters in Australia have reported this too.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, FLAlaska said:

Im in Florida.. login isn't working for me

I hope links everywhere are being shut down while they sort it.

this is terrible. My husband runs the UK arm of an international company’s database. Any hint of this problem and they would shut down the website links, have to contact the information commissioner themselves and hope

fines can run Into many many millions of £ if you break the Data Protection act

they can fine a maximum of £17.5 million or 4% of annual worldwide turnover for the previous financial year. Whatever is higher

Edit: just want to point out, I promise husbands database isn’t Princess or carnival, or anything to do with any cruise line.

promise it’s not 😂 😂 

Edited by JG&Lcruisingnewbies
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JG&Lcruisingnewbies said:

I hope links everywhere are being shut down while they sort it.

this is terrible. My husband runs the UK arm of an international company’s database. Any hint of this problem and they would shut down the website links, have to contact the information commissioner themselves and hope

fines can run Into many many millions of £ if you break the Data Protection act

they can fine a maximum of £17.5 million or 4% of annual worldwide turnover for the previous financial year. Whatever is higher

Edit: just want to point out, I promise husbands database isn’t Princess or carnival, or anything to do with any cruise line.

promise it’s not 😂 😂 

That sounds great.

one of my fb friends living in UK just now posted she can see someone else’s booking on Majestic- just now.

18 minutes ago, dog said:

That sounds great.

one of my fb friends living in UK just now posted she can see someone else’s booking on Majestic- just now.

eek!

I repeated to my husband what you said about someone being told this is all because of flooding in the Philippines

I got a ‘that’s nuts’ look and a sarcastic ‘sure it is’

what a weird thing to say

Thinking of travel & holiday companies fines apparently British Airways UK were fined €22m ($24m) in 2020. Marriot hotels UK only slightly less.

Meta (data breach in Ireland this time) however. Fined 1.2 billion Euros 2023

4 hours ago, clarky213 said:

I can go to someone elses booking and change their flights. 

Let’s hope you haven’t screwed up their booking! Very naughty to even try!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Boku said:

Let’s hope you haven’t screwed up their booking! Very naughty to even try!

I exited the page without changes. The same as I do on my booking when checking flight prices.

35 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

Just got up (PST USA). Cannot log in on either Chrome or Safari (IPAD). There is no log in screen…..

Bob

Bob, did you call corporate about this to report?  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

Just got up (PST USA). Cannot log in on either Chrome or Safari (IPAD). There is no log in screen…..

Bob

Same here. Login button is useless. Cruise personalized just takes you to Home Screen . I’ve cleared cookies , tried incognito, home network, data on phone, and every browser .  Nada 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Bob, did you call corporate about this to report?  

Yesterday I called and was put on hold. I hung up after nearly 45 minutes waiting for someone to come back on the line…..

Bob

Just now, Woobstr112G said:

Yesterday I called and was put on hold. I hung up after nearly 45 minutes waiting for someone to come back on the line…..

Bob

That was the Corporate number or regular PCL phone?  They probably know by now, but I bet the PR dept would do something.  

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

This sounds like it’s caused by their IT department trying to update again.  SMH

Just now, PacnGoNow said:

That was the Corporate number or regular PCL phone?  They probably know by now, but I bet the PR dept would do something.  

This sounds like it’s caused by their IT department trying to update again.  SMH

I called my T/A yesterday. She told me they were uploading 2026 cruises to the website. Maybe this caused the issues…..

Bob

1 minute ago, Woobstr112G said:

I called my T/A yesterday. She told me they were uploading 2026 cruises to the website. Maybe this caused the issues…..

Bob

Yes, that is true, but they need a competent IT department. Exposing guests information is a security breach.

Let’s hope they get a fix.  I would watch your bookings closely.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Fb people who have called are being told ridiculous things- internal- will take care of it etc.  I emailed customer relations and let them know I was in someone else’s booking- my app sent me to the website without logging in.  I will try private messaging princess on fb and Instagram.

Phone has not been helpful.  Wouldn’t be booking or paying online today!

• Like 1

This is truly terrifying. Anyone who had access to other people's bookings could have done some serious damage! Currently, I cannot log into the website, but I am able to log in on the app and view my sailing in 16 days. Everything looks correct on my booking still. Dining and Excursion reservations are still there. I am grateful my booking hasn't been messed with, but I am still concerned about my PII being exposed, especially my passport info.

• Like 2

Desktop

Windows

Edge

nada - login, register - booked guests

but did get a final payment notice email this morning, so we got that going for us, huh?

• Like 1