The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday September 4th, 2024

Good morning and thanks all, we visited Dover eons ago by hovercraft.  Still remember coming across to the view of those cliffs.  Love the photos of Canterbury, one cathedral we haven’t yet visited @Quartzsite Cruiser
@superomathat soup looks amazing.  Love green curry.  
Nice to see new posters, but missing @kazuAnd @MISTER 67  Agree it is daunting when it gets so long to read. So appreciate those who do multi quote and combine most of their comments.

We had a hawk come to visit.  Was quite a surprise.  

IMG_2074.jpeg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, RMLincoln said:

And one [l]eg of 240 going down sounds weird.

It seems not to be that rare. It was a bad connection at the meter, sometimes connecting, sometimes arcing, sometimes on hiatus. The problem was in the block that connects the feed to the meter; while the meter was new in 2014, for the solar hookup, that part was probably from 1951.

Classes at HIU began yesterday, but my first class is today. Public schools in my district don't open until tomorrow.

Edited by kochleffel
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good morning. Another sunny and dry day. No rain in the forecast for the next week or so.... in other words "Boring weather!!". My lab results from yesterday are filtering in and so far they look pretty good. I am going to have to watch my glucose but that has been a given for some time. Will see what the doctor says after his review. Today's project (should I really get it done) is to go through the medicine cabinets in both bathrooms. Then I have to figure out how to get rid of the expired stuff.  Again.... Boring!!!!

Have been to Dover many times. My cousin and I used to hike that area regularly. Am always happy to see the white cliffs when arriving by sea. One of my favorite songs from the past is  "White Cliffs of Dover".

Take care all. Hope the day is a good one for all.

Susan

• Like 18

Good morning all!

We have fog this morning, but then it will be mostly sunny and mid 70's.  Then 3 days up in the 80's before it cools down again.  I see rain in the forecast next week so we're enjoying this while it lasts.

Three good days, I'll celebrate wildlife.  Three weeks from today we'll head to Yellowstone where we'll get to see lots wildlife.  Our son was a newspaper carrier for awhile, and I'd love to eat an extra dessert but rarely have even one (not by choice!) 😉 Funny quote, will pass on the meal and red wine and wait to decide about the drink.  We haven't been to Dover but have sailed past the White Cliffs of Dover.

My kidney function results came in, and pretty much stayed the same -- just a hair worse, but not much.  Still Stage 3b.  I'll see the Nephrologist next Tuesday and learn more.

Today I need to get the guestroom ready for DD and DSIL.  They and the boys will stay overnight Friday.  Early the next morning DD and DSIL will drive to Mt. Vernon where they will start the day-long bike ride for MS that they do every year.  I'm very proud of them for doing this yearly.  We get to be with the boys all day Saturday.  There will be games, movies, and lots of sugar involved. 😂

Sharon @Sharon in AZ please wish your DM a very Happy Birthday from us.

Annie @marshhawk I hope Chuck's PET goes well today.

• Like 19

Good morning / afternoon to all , I would like to show a few pictures of our very nice full day tour from Dover with @Overhead Fred seeing the White Cliffs of Dover , Leeds Castle , the Chunnel Entrance , Canterbury Cathedral and the very pretty medieval town of Chilham .

From the top .....

...and from the bottom .

Entrance to the Chunnel from where everybody and everything gets loaded to go through the Chunnel to France . Amazing and very busy organisation ! 

Gardens of Leeds Castle 

Lovely medieval town of Chilham 

First beer tasting and lunch .........we had to try them all ! 

....and than church .  In the Norman - Gothic style of the 1400's 

You have seen a lot of Canterbury Cathedral pictures  today , so mine are not needed ! 

Still here and in business after 473 years , just a little bit askew .

A Great Day was had by all with Ed and his Taxi in Dover !

Tony , sailingdutchy 😄😄

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6

Good morning / afternoon to all , I would like to show a few pictures of our very nice full day tour from Dover with @Overhead Fred seeing the White Cliffs of Dover , Leeds Castle , the Chunnel Entrance , Canterbury Cathedral and the very pretty medieval town of Chilham .

From the top .....

...and from the bottom .

From where everybody and everything gets loaded to go through the Chunnel to France . Amazing and very busy organisation ! 

Gardens of Leeds Castle 

Chilham 

First beer tasting and lunch .........

....and than church .  In the Norman - Gothic style of the 1400's 

You have seen a lot of Canterbury Cathedral today , so mine are not needed ! 

Still here and in business after 473 years , just a little bit askew .

A Great Day was had by all with Ed and his Taxi in Dover !

Tony , sailingdutchy 😄😄

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Sorry people I don't know what went wrong but I can not see the pictures on my posts unless I click on each and everyone , can anybody tell me please what I did wrong . As you saw I tried to correct it twice ........and it was such a nice day . Guess I have to go back to computer class  !!!

Tony 🤨

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I'll salute wildlife and I'm always seeing complaints about non-delivery of newspapers from neighbors (now that it seems to be adults in cars). Yes to an extra dessert! Funny quote. Maybe on the soup, pass on the drink and wine ($$). I've seen the White Cliffs of Dover from a distance, on a land trip, in pre-digital days. 

Another chilly start this morning of 50F. It's up to 69F now and sunny. My knee pain interrupted my sleep last night. I put some Voltaren cream on and it's feeling a bit better. I need to do laundry, which means trips up and down the basement steps. BFF had an Ortho check this AM, and reports all plates and screws are stable.

Awful about the school shooting this morning in GA.

@Sharon in AZ Happy Birthday to your DM!

@marshhawk I hope all goes well with Chuck's PET scan today. 

@StLouisCruisers Happy Heavenly Birthday to your DD DF. Thanks for your Dover photos.

@grapau27 Nice desserts.

@cat shepard Prayers for a good Dermatology check.

@rafinmd I hope all is stable when you see the Cardiologist today.

@wdw1972 That's tough with no water. We seem to have lots of water main breaks around here, due to old infrastructure.

@aliaschief Safe travels. Have a great time in Hawaii!

@kochleffel I'm glad your hot water heater is back in business. Now for the HVAC.

@Cruzin Terri Enjoy another birthday Celebration.

@RMLincoln No, and haven't heard anything. It's on my list for this week to call the guy who came out, to see what's up. 

@Quartzsite Cruiser Safe trip to and from Dallas. Excellent photos from Dover. And Canterbury, where I've visited.

@durangoscots Good to hear you lab work is looking ok. Most pharmacies now have a container that you could put expired meds in, although at mine it's often locked because it's full and the pickup to empty it seems infrequent. 

@sailingdutchy Could it be the size of the photos?

@kazu I hope you're doing ok.

Prayers for the Care List and a Toast to those Celebrating.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 10

It's amazing when you don't hit send your post stays up for 7 hrs.

Bumblebee cocktail:

The "Bumblebee" cocktail is a vibrant and invigorating libation that pays homage to the buzzing beauty of nature's little pollinators. This delightful drink combines the flavors of honey, citrus, and a touch of herbal complexity, resulting in a cocktail that is both refreshing and enticing. Just like the industrious bumblebee, this cocktail is the perfect balance of sweetness and zest. Sip on the Bumblebee cocktail and let its golden hues and delightful flavors transport you to a sunny garden filled with the buzz of summer.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz. lime juice
1 dash angostura bitters
2 oz. blanco tequila
1 1/2 honey syrup

Directions:
Combine the tequila, lime juice, Honey Syrup, and bitters into a shaker filled with ice.
Shake well and pour it into a glass. Garnish with a slice of lime(optional).

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 6.24.47 AM.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 10

Good Morning,

A late start today, Dear Mom had a question about a bill she received with a credit balance, she kept wanting to pay it despite the minus sign or the CR next to it.  I finally got it through to her but it took awhile.

A bumblebee drink sounds interesting just for a taste, I don't usually go for tequila; and I'm always up for extra dessert 🙂

@wdw1972 Glad you got your water back!

@Cruising-along Mine always fluctuates around 3a or 3b and occasionally goes back to a 2.

Have a good day everyone!

~bruno

• Like 16

24 minutes ago, summer slope said:

It's amazing when you don't hit send your post stays up for 7 hrs.

Bumblebee cocktail:

The "Bumblebee" cocktail is a vibrant and invigorating libation that pays homage to the buzzing beauty of nature's little pollinators. This delightful drink combines the flavors of honey, citrus, and a touch of herbal complexity, resulting in a cocktail that is both refreshing and enticing. Just like the industrious bumblebee, this cocktail is the perfect balance of sweetness and zest. Sip on the Bumblebee cocktail and let its golden hues and delightful flavors transport you to a sunny garden filled with the buzz of summer.

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz. lime juice
1 dash angostura bitters
2 oz. blanco tequila
1 1/2 honey syrup

Directions:
Combine the tequila, lime juice, Honey Syrup, and bitters into a shaker filled with ice.
Shake well and pour it into a glass. Garnish with a slice of lime(optional).

Screenshot 2024-09-04 at 6.24.47 AM.png

I was wondering what happened to you. Ok, here goes,

I hear this drink can really sting you and leave you with a buzz! 😀

Though I do prefer Bumble Bee tuna!

• Like 5
  • Haha 8

Good afternoon, it's a pleasant day here again.  Sunny and low 70's with lower humidity.  We're having tomato soup for supper, the suggested dinner looks good.  Haven't been to the port, but thanks for the pictures!  Cheers for all celebrating and good thoughts and prayers for those that need them.  Be safe and have a good day. 

Has anyone had the RSV vaccine?  My doctor suggested it.  I'm trying to figure out how to spread out the Covid booster, flu shot and the rsv vaccine.  I'd like the covid booster to be later, closer to our winter cruise.  Today was the first day of Reading Buddies at school, I had one coughing Kiddo today...hoping I stay healthy!  

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

Good afternoon, it's a pleasant day here again.  Sunny and low 70's with lower humidity.  We're having tomato soup for supper, the suggested dinner looks good.  Haven't been to the port, but thanks for the pictures!  Cheers for all celebrating and good thoughts and prayers for those that need them.  Be safe and have a good day. 

Has anyone had the RSV vaccine?  My doctor suggested it.  I'm trying to figure out how to spread out the Covid booster, flu shot and the rsv vaccine.  I'd like the covid booster to be later, closer to our winter cruise.  Today was the first day of Reading Buddies at school, I had one coughing Kiddo today...hoping I stay healthy!  

I would recommend looking at the side effects and possible issues from the RSV vaccine before you get it.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

When we had the RSV vaccine last January, neither of us had a reaction.  Don't remember even having a sore arm.

Lenda

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, Dailyites!  Thanks to all for the news of the day - I know I have missed some festivities, birthdays, anniversaries, cruises,  so all the best to those celebrating.  And prayers for those with troubles.  So sorry school shootings are starting up again so early in the school year.  When we passed by our closest elementary school yesterday, I noticed a couple of police cars there, but I hope they were just visiting!

Tony,  I know you now have your pictures stored on memory sticks -  do you keep any on your computer?  Maybe you could put the ones you want to show into your photo library and then pull them onto your desktop.  That's what I do, and then they are easy to just pull them into a post.  But I pay monthly for storage in the cloud.  Or else, yes, you will need a lesson at the Apple store!  Our shop here is very good at helping us.  

Things are pretty quiet here, the weather has been really nice, but bit by bit the reservoir level goes down, the level is at 72% today.  We've been watching a lot of TV, as Pat gets tired very quickly and sits around most of the day.  I am going to have to learn how to do the vacuuming, or things are going to get very dusty!  As they say, old age is good there, your eyes get so bad you don't see the dust!

I had  a message today from Wikitree - "The First Continental Congress met in Philadelphia 250 years ago this week — September 5, 1774. Which participant in that Revolutionary event is closest to you? Is it firebrand Sam Adams at 15 family steps to you? "  I didn't know we had a firebrand in the family...

A few late flower pictures, I am planning to drastically reduce the plants in my flower beds, and instead mulch heavily.  I really miss the mulch we used to get in Virginia, it was a lovely dark hardwood bark mulch, here we get a very red cedar bark mulch.  

IMG_5372.thumb.jpeg.43b1d4bcf169473f9298857dab4b03cc.jpeg

IMG_5373.thumb.jpeg.804d8465bfdb5d4a08d3b5f7bf5e6039.jpeg

IMG_5374.thumb.jpeg.58591ac6c17a2962a0ade47cba6e5fce.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 8

39 minutes ago, atexsix said:

Mine always fluctuates around 3a or 3b and occasionally goes back to a 2.

Mine was "normal" 2 years ago.  Then in the winter of '22 I was very sick, couldn't hold anything down and got dehydrated.  Since then it's been a battle...tests came back that I was very close to being Stage 4.  Just getting it up to anything in Stage 3 has been welcome.  It's stayed 3b for the last 12-18 months. 

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

When we had the RSV vaccine last January, neither of us had a reaction.  Don't remember even having a sore arm.

Lenda

Same with us Lenda. No problem. We had our flu and Covid shots a few days before we set sail this week, due to the new Covid shot not being available til then. No problem with either of them.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

39 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

Has anyone had the RSV vaccine?  My doctor suggested it.

I received the GSK vaccine for RSV last year. I was also in a trial for the Pfizer vaccine, but I don't know whether I received the candidate then, or the control.

No reaction to either one.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

50 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

I got the RSV vaccine last year & had no ill effects.  Already had my Covid 'booster' for this year & am waiting till the end of the month or beginning of October for my flu...our cruise is in mid-December.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Very sad to hear of the school shootings in Winder, Georgia.  I'll be watching for more news of the investigation of the shooter.  Prayers for the families of those lost today, and the ones who were injured as well.  Tragic and heartbreaking.🙏

I also had the RSV shot last year and don't recall a problem.  I had the flu shot the same day, different arm.  We have the flu shot each fall, and that won't change this year.  

Twin went to her surgeon today and Dr. was quite pleased with her progress.  She (the Dr.) mentioned that my twin was way ahead of most of her patients at this point.  She's still not driving, and said her PT actually starts Friday, not Monday the 9th as she thought.  So progress is being made.  A big relief!

Ann @Vict0riann I used the dark hardwood mulch in our Midwest homes.  I love the color of it.  I would LOVE to have it here in Georgia.  I used to order truckloads of it which they would dump at the bottom of the driveway.  We always had extensive planting beds back in the day.  The pine straw down here in Georgia is just not pretty at all, and messy too.  😒

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, quilty964 said:

Has anyone had the RSV vaccine? 

Last year we received the RSV vaccine towards the end of September.  Two weeks later we rolled up our sleeves for the Flu vaccine and two weeks after that we finished up with the COVID vaccine.  All these were, pretty much, non-events.  I know multiple people who went in for combinations at a single visit.  We will probably go in for the COVID sometime in the next few weeks and then in October go in for a Flu shot.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

I've been to Dover, but no pictures because it was a turnaround day and we decided to take a ship's excursion into London. I was determined that DD DH was going to get there! Well, traffic was so bad that we were very delayed - we were able to get into the Tower of London, and a brief stop at Buckingham Palace, but everything else was drive-bys. Ah well. We were about three hours late returning to the ship -- the guide was a nervous wreck, although we kept telling her that the ship would wait. Not the day we had hoped for!

I still get a daily paper, but I think my carrier has been assigned all the remaining paper customers - he keeps arriving later & later...

I got the RSV shot last year without any side affects. This past weekend I got both the covid & flu shots in preparation for next month's TA. The arm that got the flue shot is still a little sore, but no issues otherwise.

News flash -- I DROVE TODAY and the town is still intact!😁

• Like 20
  • Haha 1

Hello from the beautiful Zuiderdam!  We had a busy day. We took the excursion to the Bay of Fundy, Explore the Ocean Floor. I believe we were the last excursion back to the ship, 15 minutes late. Someone told me the Captain announced the ship was waiting for passengers. 

Thank you all for the Happy Birthday wishes for my DM. I was able to call her during the excursion but I had to time it right. The 4 hour difference is difficult to figure out. She’s 95 today and spry!!

• Like 23

Good afternoon from a cloudy central Texas, but no rain here.  We did get a pretty good rain on the way to Dallas just as we got to the area with the heavy traffic -- naturally.  There was a little rain on the way home, but by the time we got to W-M it had stopped.  We even got to put the top down on the car for the rest of the drive home. 

The nurse practioner was pleased with the results of yesterday's CT scan.  Just since the last adjustment less than two weeks ago, the ventricles were larger, and the area between the brain and the skull was smaller.  She is leaving the setting as it is, and we'll repeat the process in a month.  It's a fine balance to get the correct setting and to keep the NPH from returning.  The nice thing is she is working with us on timing, and thinks we will be able to head to Quartzsite toward the end of October.  There are places in Phoenix and Palm Springs that we could go to if needed, but hopefully that won't happen.

I'm doing my happy dance.  The December Sea of Cortez/Mexican Riviera cruise is official.  I just made the final payment on line.  And the HAL website worked without a hitch this time.

8 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!  Wildlife needs to be protected so future generations can enjoy them, too.  We still have a newspaper carrier, but now it's a middle aged lady who delivers them in the wee hours of the morning (3-4AM).  I'd love to eat an extra dessert - who's serving?  The quote is good, but a judge I know who always had a ton of files on his desk had a sign on his wall that read: "A clean desk is the sign of a sick mind."

It's overcast this morning and doesn't look to be much better than that even later; right now we're sitting at 13C(55) and only an expected high of 20(68).  I've noticed it's much darker early in the morning compared to just a couple of weeks ago - fall is definitely coming.

@Sharon in AZHappy Birthday to your DM; you're so lucky to still have her in your life!

@marshhawksending good vibes for DH's PET scan today.

A busy day in the offing for us - first thing this morning is the cardiac rehab program, then will stop for some groceries on the way home.  This afternoon some of DH's retired colleagues (all but 1 who are women) will come over for snacks and a visit.  They're going to bring wine and munchies, we just have to provide the venue, but I'm going to make up a charcuterie board to have on hand as well.  Maybe I'll pick up something easy for dessert like frozen profiteroles and then I can have a second serving!  

I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the Bumblebee cocktail, would like the wine, and think today's soup recipe would be a good one to make when it gets colder.   I'm sure with all the things we'll be nibbling on this afternoon that we won't be needing much for dinner, so I'm thinking we'll just enjoy the leftovers of the charcuterie board and some crudites on the deck tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, in pain or in grief.  Cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Gerry, the afternoon get together sounds like a lot of fun.

8 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Good morning Dailyites from the beautiful Westerdam. 

A cloudy start to the day with fog, but smooth seas.

Last night's dinner was lobster again. Allen had the cod and said it was good.

Today we sail the inside passage.

Prayers for all on Vanessa well kept list.

Happy Birthday's to Sharon's mom and Sandi's DD mom.

Thinking of Roy at his appt today as well as Ann and DH.

My sister had her drains removed yesterday and has her appt with the surgeon tomorrow. Hoping to get a surgery date early next week. 

Prayers lifted to all our military, and those affected by war. 

Blessings 

Some artwork on the ship

20240903_190530.thumb.jpg.0bbcb91ff9a67a59b1a5b588d1d777bd.jpg20240902_192847.thumb.jpg.9076adfb6c1d292f5784690f9143cf09.jpg

Joy, I'm glad your DS had the drains removed, and will see the surgeon tomorrow.  I hope the second surgery can be scheduled soon.

7 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Interesting collection of photos Lenda.

Thank you, Graham.

4 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Good morning, Dailyites!  Thanks to all for the news of the day - I know I have missed some festivities, birthdays, anniversaries, cruises,  so all the best to those celebrating.  And prayers for those with troubles.  So sorry school shootings are starting up again so early in the school year.  When we passed by our closest elementary school yesterday, I noticed a couple of police cars there, but I hope they were just visiting!

Tony,  I know you now have your pictures stored on memory sticks -  do you keep any on your computer?  Maybe you could put the ones you want to show into your photo library and then pull them onto your desktop.  That's what I do, and then they are easy to just pull them into a post.  But I pay monthly for storage in the cloud.  Or else, yes, you will need a lesson at the Apple store!  Our shop here is very good at helping us.  

Things are pretty quiet here, the weather has been really nice, but bit by bit the reservoir level goes down, the level is at 72% today.  We've been watching a lot of TV, as Pat gets tired very quickly and sits around most of the day.  I am going to have to learn how to do the vacuuming, or things are going to get very dusty!  As they say, old age is good there, your eyes get so bad you don't see the dust!

I had  a message today from Wikitree - "The First Continental Congress met in Philadelphia 250 years ago this week — September 5, 1774. Which participant in that Revolutionary event is closest to you? Is it firebrand Sam Adams at 15 family steps to you? "  I didn't know we had a firebrand in the family...

A few late flower pictures, I am planning to drastically reduce the plants in my flower beds, and instead mulch heavily.  I really miss the mulch we used to get in Virginia, it was a lovely dark hardwood bark mulch, here we get a very red cedar bark mulch.  

IMG_5372.thumb.jpeg.43b1d4bcf169473f9298857dab4b03cc.jpeg

IMG_5373.thumb.jpeg.804d8465bfdb5d4a08d3b5f7bf5e6039.jpeg

IMG_5374.thumb.jpeg.58591ac6c17a2962a0ade47cba6e5fce.jpeg

Ann, your flowers are lovely.  I use what is called a no float cypress mulch.  However, there is one place where the water from the driveway runs into a flower bed, and the mulch floats.

3 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Same with us Lenda. No problem. We had our flu and Covid shots a few days before we set sail this week, due to the new Covid shot not being available til then. No problem with either of them.

Joy, I'm glad you didn't have a problem with any of the shots.

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Very sad to hear of the school shootings in Winder, Georgia.  I'll be watching for more news of the investigation of the shooter.  Prayers for the families of those lost today, and the ones who were injured as well.  Tragic and heartbreaking.🙏

I also had the RSV shot last year and don't recall a problem.  I had the flu shot the same day, different arm.  We have the flu shot each fall, and that won't change this year.  

Twin went to her surgeon today and Dr. was quite pleased with her progress.  She (the Dr.) mentioned that my twin was way ahead of most of her patients at this point.  She's still not driving, and said her PT actually starts Friday, not Monday the 9th as she thought.  So progress is being made.  A big relief!

Ann @Vict0riann I used the dark hardwood mulch in our Midwest homes.  I love the color of it.  I would LOVE to have it here in Georgia.  I used to order truckloads of it which they would dump at the bottom of the driveway.  We always had extensive planting beds back in the day.  The pine straw down here in Georgia is just not pretty at all, and messy too.  😒

Sandi, that school shooting was horrible.  I'm glad your DS's surgeon was pleased with her recovery, and that she will start rehab Friday.  

3 minutes ago, NextOne said:

I've been to Dover, but no pictures because it was a turnaround day and we decided to take a ship's excursion into London. I was determined that DD DH was going to get there! Well, traffic was so bad that we were very delayed - we were able to get into the Tower of London, and a brief stop at Buckingham Palace, but everything else was drive-bys. Ah well. We were about three hours late returning to the ship -- the guide was a nervous wreck, although we kept telling her that the ship would wait. Not the day we had hoped for!

I still get a daily paper, but I think my carrier has been assigned all the remaining paper customers - he keeps arriving later & later...

I got the RSV shot last year without any side affects. This past weekend I got both the covid & flu shots in preparation for next month's TA. The arm that got the flue shot is still a little sore, but no issues otherwise.

News flash -- I DROVE TODAY and the town is still intact!😁

Edi, I'm glad you made it to London even if the tour was not quite what it should have been.  Great news that you are driving again.

We will probably get our flu and Covid shots in a few  weeks.  With two cruises during flu season, we want to wait a bit to be sure we're covered.  I'm not sure our pharmacies in town have the new Covid vaccine after I talked with them last week.  I'll check again next week.  For the past few year, we get both shots at the same time, and in the same arm.  I'd rather have one sore arm than two.  

Lenda

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1