Can you buy Tim Tams in USA?

Maybe it's another case of big organisations dictating terms again :rolleyes:

Me' date=' I could eat easter eggs all year round, but no, they take them off the shelves after Easter - how wrong is that!!!!![/quote']

Well now that depends....are we talking Cadbury Easter eggs filled with chocoate with a cruncy candy shell (YUM They should stay) or those horrid candy eggs filled with a marshmallow type suger fluff that tends to get really stale, really fast...(those should go)

I am hoping the the Arnetts Tim Tams stay here in Canada...we have had them for about a year now.:)

Well now that depends....are we talking Cadbury Easter eggs filled with chocoate with a cruncy candy shell (YUM They should stay) or those horrid candy eggs filled with a marshmallow type suger fluff that tends to get really stale, really fast...(those should go)

I am hoping the the Arnetts Tim Tams stay here in Canada...we have had them for about a year now.:)

Oh good Lord no. Not those revolting candy ones. YUK! The ridgy didge, fairdinkum, yummy chocolate ones. Filled with rockyroad, or chocolate coated licorice, or even the empty ones, I am not fussy.:eek::D

Thanks to these boards, I now have another goody to enhance my waistline. While grocery shopping yesterday I saw Tim Tams in my local Kroger store. They were duly purchased and devoured.:o

LOL. You weren't supposed to do it in one sitting. :eek:

Not having a clue to what a Tim Tam is--ony that it is food of some sort--saw a display last night at a Ralph's market--Tim Tams by Pepperidge Farms--fromthe bit I've read of this thread this isn't the manufacturer that all have been looking for--but----it did make me look at them as I was pushing my cart past--I didn't buy them--there is always another trip to the store--in fact there will be one in a few hours--picking up items for Thanksgiving.

Nancy:D

Just wondering if anyone has seen Arnotts Tim Tams for sale in USA - specifically Fort Lauderdale or Los Angeles?

Would love to buy some before we get on the ship or get some in LA for the week we will be spending there. My DH just loves Tim Tams with a cup of coffee. I don't think you can bring them in from australia.

I have to tell you, I was so surprised when I was in Super Target this past week and saw TimTams. I live in the Tampa area so you just might see them at Super Target in the Fort Lauderdale area.

Edited by ecruise

I have to tell you, I was so surprised when I was in Super Target this past week and saw TimTams. I live in the Tampa area so you just might see them at Super Target in the Fort Lauderdale area.

In Ontario they can be purchased at WalMart. Due to all the hype around these cookies, I purchased them. They taste like a chocolate covered graham cookie. :(

The Tim Tams in the U.S. appear to be seasonal. They were here last Thanksgiving/Christmas and are here again this year. I just bought some for my college-aged kids to enjoy when they come home for Thanksgiving. They were addicted to them when we lived in Australia

Not having a clue to what a Tim Tam is--ony that it is food of some sort--saw a display last night at a Ralph's market--Tim Tams by Pepperidge Farms--fromthe bit I've read of this thread this isn't the manufacturer that all have been looking for--but----it did make me look at them as I was pushing my cart past--I didn't buy them--there is always another trip to the store--in fact there will be one in a few hours--picking up items for Thanksgiving.

Nancy:D

Nancy, the Pepperidge Farm Tim Tams and Arnott's taste the same. Go shopping. ;)

I just came back from Safeway grocery store here in California and happened to spot a pkg of Tim Tams by Peppridge Farm chocolate flavor I have now had two and can understand they could become addictive. On the package it states Australias favorite cookie. I am now on my 3rd and Dh has had 2. bad news!!!

I just came back from Safeway grocery store here in California and happened to spot a pkg of Tim Tams by Peppridge Farm chocolate flavor I have now had two and can understand they could become addictive. On the package it states Australias favorite cookie. I am now on my 3rd and Dh has had 2. bad news!!!

With only 8 in the package, sounds like you'll be finishing it tonight.

With only 8 in the package, sounds like you'll be finishing it tonight.

Remember that package that I bought a few days ago and a few were consumed on the drive home??? Well the rest of gthe package was safely hidden..oops...I meant to say

..stashed away in secure location......I went to *just look* at them last night with my cup of Hot Chocolate.......they were EMPTY!!!! but *I* didn't eat them.....

Now I am casting hostile accusing glares towards my dh and our sons.....:rolleyes:

Edited by quincytoo

Remember that package that I bought a few days ago and a few were consumed on the drive home??? Well the rest of gthe package was safely hidden..oops...I meant to say

..stashed away in secure location......I went to *just look* at them last night with my cup of Hot Chocolate.......they were EMPTY!!!! but *I* didn't eat them.....

Now I am casting hostile accusing glares towards my dh and our sons.....:rolleyes:

OOOOh, not good. There will be war in the quincytoo household tonight. That is a low act, pinching the tim tams is just not civil.