"New" HAL Luggage Tags

GeriatricNurse

Received our Mariner magazine and tags in yesterday's mail. Our next cruise is in late March 2011 so obviously a cruise before the end of the year is not the criteria or HAL has really bad records. :) They're a little on the lightweight side so I'll only use them for cruises and only put them on when we're on our way to the terminal.

We got our magazine and luggage tags in yesterday's mail. The tags are very nice and colorful. So happy to get them!!! Usually our mail goes to our son's home in Texas because our mail got so screwed up after Katrina in 2005. Finally have been able (after many tries by us and our TA) to get travel related mail back to our home address.

We are 3 star mariners but did not get a pin on our cruise in August. Our next cruise is to Alaska in June 2011. By the end of that cruise, I'll be just a few days short of 4 star.

Looks like there's not a lot of rhyme or reason to who is or isn't getting this little gift.

Agree. I checked and have snail mail checked under my profile but nothing received yet. I do have a bright orange HAL bag tag I was given somewhere along the line but having a new type that lets you insert your "print your own" tag would be a nice update so will wait & see.

We just got them and our next booked cruise isn't until March 2011. :)

I emailed Holland this week asking about the luggage tags. We are *Mariners who have a cruise booked Nov. 13th. We received the Mariner magazine, but did not get any luggage tags.

Holland replied that they printed a limited number of tags and were only giving them out to **Mariners and above who are sailing from now till Dec. 10th.

I don't want to quibble about luggage tags, but at least be truthful with your customers. :confused: Looks like there may be several people who received tags but do not have a cruise booked in Holland's time frame. Too bad, they would have been nice to use.

Holland replied that they printed a limited number of tags and were only giving them out to **Mariners and above who are sailing from now till Dec. 10th.

I don't want to quibble about luggage tags, but at least be truthful with your customers. :confused:

Holland, Holland, Holland.....good grief.....it just doesn't add up. Lots have reported that they aren't booked or aren't advanced Mariners or both so the reasons don't make sense. Oh well....as somebody already said, glad the home office isn't actually running the ships. :rolleyes::eek:

I guess that means I won't be getting any as I don't have any more cruises booked this calendar year...

:(

HEY - Guess What???

I received mine today!

:D

And I agree w/ the others - The magazine is a definite upgrade!

(I want that B&O TV on the back cover...)

Archived