Official Celebrity Beverage Packages

Celebrity Cruises,

Excellent job. You clarified the limits on the packages and also increased the Classic wine limit to $9. You also provided an example of the current offerings within those limits. You also reinforced that the limits are the basis of the program and the offerings may vary if prices or availability changes. Many of us really like the approach as it allows us to cost effectively go over the Premium Limits for certain wines and International beers. Also it allows new brands that fall within the limits to automatically be included.

Your effort should result in a very clear understanding for everyone.

I have enjoyed this program many times and I hope to continue to enjoy it in the future. I believe it offers Celebrity a competitive advantage and is a great marketing tool.

Thank you very much.

Celebrity Cruises,

Excellent job. You clarified the limits on the packages and also increased the Classic wine limit to $9. You also provided an example of the current offerings within those limits. You also reinforced that the limits are the basis of the program and the offerings may vary if prices or availability changes. Many of us really like the approach as it allows us to cost effectively go over the Premium Limits for certain wines and International beers. Also it allows new brands that fall within the limits to automatically be included.

I have enjoyed this program many times and I hope to continue to enjoy it in the future. I believe it offers Celebrity a competitive advantage and is a great marketing tool.

Thank you very much.

Great post and I agree:)

OK, wishlist here. Would love to see it on the Transatlantics and the Transpacific crossings. Would even pay more for the package on those sailings.

I hereby grant your wish!

The packages are available just not the 123 Promo when the Classic package is "free".

Ok, so I wasn't 100% clear in my statement. Enclude the classic and premium package upgrade in the 123 promo, for Transatlantics and Transpacific crossings. For all countries. That is the platform that I am running for office on.

I hereby grant your wish!

The packages are available just not the 123 Promo when the Classic package is "free".

Edited by wv4891

Hi all,

As promised, we have included our Classic and Premium Beverage Package below, and they are current as of May 28, 2014.

Classic Package:

The Classic Package includes beer up to $6.00 per serving, spirits, cocktails, and frozen drinks priced up to $8.00 per serving, and wine up to $9.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Classic Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Classic Package.

Premium Package:

The Premium Package includes beer, spirits, cocktails, frozen drinks, and wine by the glass up to $13.00 per serving (all per single serving) and the non-alcoholic beverages listed below. The following are examples of brands that are currently priced within the Premium Package. Please note that drink prices are subject to change at any time without prior notice and the brands listed below are not guaranteed to be included in the Premium Package.

I noticed that it no longer says that drinks above the $13 limit in the premium package will only be charged the difference.

Is that a change or just a misprint?

Hopefully my last email about this issue and Thankyou to Celebrity for addressing it positively. Thankyou to KevinYork who so promptly raised the issue during his cruise.

So in Australia we don't have the cost of tips. The price we see is the price we pay including taxes.

Please bear with me. Tipping does my head in.

On the med cruise I'm on in a few weeks. If I order say a $6 beer as that's the price limit in the classic package, has that included all monies I have "to pay"? ie have I factored in the costs of the tip when I see that $6 or will I then be charged say $7.20 because I hadn't taken into account the tip and I've gone over the classic limit?

Edited by Pushka
clarify

Hopefully my last email about this issue and Thankyou to Celebrity for addressing it positively. Thankyou to KevinYork who so promptly raised the issue during his cruise.

So in Australia we don't have the cost of tips. The price we see is the price we pay including taxes.

Please bear with me. Tipping does my head in.

On the med cruise I'm on in a few weeks. If I order say a $6 beer as that's the price limit in the classic package, has that included all monies I have "to pay". ie have I factored in the costs of the tip when I see that $6 or will I then be charged say $7.20 because I hadn't taken into account the tip and I've gone over the classic limit

If you have the package the tip is already included.

If you are ordering by the glass for "cash" there will be a 15% tip on your final bill.

(Example - it's $10/pp/day to upgrade to premium but you pay $11.50/pp/day to cover the tips)

Celebrity Cruises, thanks very much for posting the list of included drinks. This is not a complaint but, there is however an error, there is a difference difference between Scotch and Irish whiskys. Whomever compiled the list put them both under Scotch. :D Again, thanks very much for the posting. I now know what to expect on my Feb 2015 Eclipse sailing....assuming no major changes. :)

Thank you Celebrity Cruises for posting these updated packages. I am pleased to see Hendricks & Jameson 12 YO back on the Premium list :D

Would it be at all possible for you to post the current wine list with prices too, rather than us having to rely on pictures taken by CC members currently onboard ships?

Thanks

Ando

I noticed that it no longer says that drinks above the $13 limit in the premium package will only be charged the difference.

Is that a change or just a misprint?

We'll double check tomorrow, but it should still be the difference for the Premium Package.

I would tend to agree with you on this, but I have receipts on wines that were over the $13.00 per glass limit of the premium package that are done both ways. One receipt just shows the upcharge on the wine, no extra tip included. The other receipt has the upcharge and tip on it. Shame on me for not taking a closer look at this.

If you have the package the tip is already included.

If you are ordering by the glass for "cash" there will be a 15% tip on your final bill.

(Example - it's $10/pp/day to upgrade to premium but you pay $11.50/pp/day to cover the tips)

Yes, not sure where I got that $14.00 at? In looking at a recipe for a glass of Amarone, I was charged $8.50 plus 15% tip $1.28 for a total of 9.78. The Amarone was $21.50 per glass, on the Tuscan Grille wine list.:confused:

I had a few of those on the sailing before yours..yummy. I'll see if DH still has the receipt he signed

We'll double check tomorrow, but it should still be the difference for the Premium Package.

Good catch, this is defiantly a key factor for anyone buying the premium package. It would be worthless without this inherent perk.

Also, a few other points.

Celebrity, can you check the following also:

1. Is the premium limit still $15 for uk sailings and not $13 (e.g. Eclipse leaving Southampton) as uk passengers have already paid the gratuities upfront.

2. There is no mention of cocktails, molecular bar or ice bar martini inclusions. Are these still included? Previously all were included with the exception of the flight martini and some cocktails in Qsine which you simply paid the difference for.

3. What wines are included in the premium package? I recall seeing an earlier version you submitted for the classic which has now been removed also.

Thanks

Edited by maximusas

I have been reading these questions/answers/comments about the premium package for days. We sailed in late April and had premium so wine up to $13 were part of our package which include Cararundum($12.50)-SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING. I have seen that it is now $17. We are leaving on 6/8 for another cruise with premium and find it difficult to believe the price went up $5.50 for this wine in 1-1/2 months. What do I do when I board - do I go to Customer Relations to find out premium limits, etc.? So sad that our wonderful time with Celebrity is so dragged down with $'s concerns and unavailable information from Celebrity.

Also in MDR there did not seem like a lot of choices for wines in premium category. Should I have asked for another wine list - not bottles?

How do you suggest I approach this when on board on 6/8?

Thank you all so much for all you guys to do to try to get what is due us.

I have been reading these questions/answers/comments about the premium package for days. We sailed in late April and had premium so wine up to $13 were part of our package which include Cararundum($12.50)-SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING. I have seen that it is now $17. We are leaving on 6/8 for another cruise with premium and find it difficult to believe the price went up $5.50 for this wine in 1-1/2 months

It did rise, but not by $5.50. It's now $14.50 - $17 is the price including the gratuity - that's they way they list the prices on UK originating cruises.

Celebrity Cruises,

Thank you very much.

Totally agree!

Sent from my Arc using Forums mobile app

Is it posted anywhere, by Celebrity, what the actual NEW prices per glass of wine is ? Do we on the classic package have any actual choices in the $9. limit ????:confused:

There have been some postings of the wine list. To be honest, in March I wasn't all that thrilled with the wines within the premium package. We did a b2b and had classic then premium. Perhaps had I gone beyond the premium price point I'd been happier but thought the premium wines were so so.

Hi all,

As promised, we have included our Classic and Premium Beverage Package below, and they are current as of May 28, 2014.

Thank you, Celebrity Cruises:)

I am wondering why the Classic wine limit was raised but the Premium limit was not.

From what I hear, some of the Premium wines are now $4 more than a couple of months ago. I know one only has to pay the difference, but they used to be "free".

In the past the limits were raised when prices were increased across the board. Apparently that is no longer happening with the Premium package???

Thank you, Celebrity Cruises:)

I am wondering why the Classic wine limit was raised but the Premium limit was not.

From what I hear, some of the Premium wines are now $4 more than a couple of months ago. I know one only has to pay the difference, but they used to be "free".

In the past the limits were raised when prices were increased across the board. Apparently that is no longer happening with the Premium package???

Very interesting. Do you have a list of those wines where the price has increased $4?

OK, the premium package has some upscale brands, but did anyone notice that over half of the listings are available with the classic? It would also be helpful to know which wines are available under $13 as well.

OK, the premium package has some upscale brands, but did anyone notice that over half of the listings are available with the classic? It would also be helpful to know which wines are available under $13 as well.

Check out post 25 of this thread. You need to back out the 15% gratuity or multiply $13 * 1.15 to get the maximum price,

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2041782

Edited by Oville