Diamond Plus Loss of Benefits

I reply to most peoples posts so don't understand why agreeing with someone is an issue.

I have replied to plenty of your posts too.

Nice watches and happy you seem to be enjoying your cruise.

We are having tons of fun. Posting pictures comes and goes. I can’t post now

I want to hit the DL when cocktail hours open to see how crowded it is. It was crowded at 8 last night. Not a great place at all. The Wonderland has a nice view. I would be pissed too if we had those views and moved us down to deck 4 inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks. We will enjoy them.

I think a Flow Rider is next so we can catch up with your skills. There is one in FLL as one exits the port. We have room for it.

I seriously looked into one. However, considering it is only useable half the year where I live, one can do a lot of Star Class sailings and even more balcony sailings for the start up investment.

Real life goals, become friends with the owner of the house with the flow rider at PE. Best of both worlds. :)

I seriously looked into one. However, considering it is only useable half the year where I live, one can do a lot of Star Class sailings and even more balcony sailings for the start up investment.

Real life goals, become friends with the owner of the house with the flow rider at PE. Best of both worlds. :)

Yes!!

We have 10 acres on 40 in Ormond Beach. How about you put one in here and use it as often as you want, boarding free too.

We were going to put in a gun range but maybe a Flowrider will cause less hassle.

I understand things change. However, once Rccl removed diamond members from the concierge lounge, I worked hard to get us to diamond plus :D Then the oasis class changed the way they treated us and it’s off to the diamond lounge we go again.

The bogo is no longer a consistent perk, especially on he oasis class when they offer all sailing something pretty similar.

That said, they do offer more perks than any other cruise line. I think you just get so used to those special perks. I do not view diamond plus status any better than diamond status.

And....as you can see we stay loyal to royal. :)

I understand things change. However, once Rccl removed diamond members from the concierge lounge, I worked hard to get us to diamond plus :D Then the oasis class changed the way they treated us and it’s off to the diamond lounge we go again.

The bogo is no longer a consistent perk, especially on he oasis class when they offer all sailing something pretty similar.

That said, they do offer more perks than any other cruise line. I think you just get so used to those special perks. I do not view diamond plus status any better than diamond status.

And....as you can see we stay loyal to royal. :)

Do you use your 3 Free drinks on SeaPass or attempt to get a seat and drinks in the DL?

Thanks. We will enjoy them.

I think a Flow Rider is next so we can catch up with your skills. There is one in FLL as one exits the port. We have room for it.

Isn’t it gone, I remember it used to be there, but I thought the last time in FLL it was gone???:confused:

JC

I want to hit the DL when cocktail hours open to see how crowded it is. It was crowded at 8 last night. Not a great place at all. The Wonderland has a nice view. I would be pissed too if we had those views and moved us down to deck 4 inside.

Troy you are seriously, one unhappy dude.

Try waking up on the other side of the bed, or not....

JC

Did you make it to Singapore, did you make it to the ship, did you make it to MBS?

JC

I don't think that they did. What a shame. His last post mentioned 62+ hours to get to Singapore. Awaiting updates. :(

I agree,it is the location and lack of views from the DL which is a big disappointment on Harmony.

I haven’t been on liberty probably since I was 15 and I’m 20 now I have been going on royal Caribbean since I was 4 and I’m actually a diamond plus even my whole family is also but idk diamond plus couldn’t go into concierge club I wonder if that’s gonna be like that on freedom. I was on the brilliance last year and we no problem getting into concierge club the diamond plus was aloud to go in idk if freedom has it. But BEST BIRTHDAY gift ever from my parents for my 21 birthday I don’t look 21 I still look like I’m 16 which is good thing I look young but I remember when my mom and my aunt were booking the cruise they always do every year and I remember my mom wanted to do only a one week for the money then my aunt said happy early birthday I’m like what the and I asked my mom why she said that and my mom said we are doing a 2week instead of a one week for your 21 birthday instead of a big party which I didn’t want I rather have two week cruise. I do can’t wait to do the flowrider for two weeks IM SUPER SUPER EXCITED for my cruise. It’s funny idk if this like for everyone does any one feel like the cruise is like there second home because every time we go on cruise it’s like home

Isn’t it gone, I remember it used to be there, but I thought the last time in FLL it was gone???:confused:

JC

It is still there. I specifically looked for it last month from Allure because this question had come up before on the boards.

I haven’t been on liberty probably since I was 15 and I’m 20 now I have been going on royal Caribbean since I was 4 and I’m actually a diamond plus even my whole family is also but idk diamond plus couldn’t go into concierge club I wonder if that’s gonna be like that on freedom. I was on the brilliance last year and we no problem getting into concierge club the diamond plus was aloud to go in idk if freedom has it. But BEST BIRTHDAY gift ever from my parents for my 21 birthday I don’t look 21 I still look like I’m 16 which is good thing I look young but I remember when my mom and my aunt were booking the cruise they always do every year and I remember my mom wanted to do only a one week for the money then my aunt said happy early birthday I’m like what the and I asked my mom why she said that and my mom said we are doing a 2week instead of a one week for your 21 birthday instead of a big party which I didn’t want I rather have two week cruise. I do can’t wait to do the flowrider for two weeks IM SUPER SUPER EXCITED for my cruise. It’s funny idk if this like for everyone does any one feel like the cruise is like there second home because every time we go on cruise it’s like home

You don't write like you're 21 either.;)

We made it around 11:30 day of departure. Currently on way to India

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Wow...that's great to hear John. So I am assuming 11;30 AM of departure? Well, at least you made it and have what...13 days to recover...and then another leg to enjoy. Which one was the upgrade to GS?