Stockholder OBC question.

mrpayroll

First time cruising on Princess and have a stockholder question. Is there an e-mail to send in proof of CCL stock ownership ? When cruising on Carnival, i e-mail it in. Thanks..:)

This application form has all of the information to apply for SOBC on Princess. It's not required to use the form but ensures they receive thorough submissions to quickly process our requests. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=388078&d=1466095327

After faxing your request, keep in mind that it could be up to seven days before the credit shows up on the website (under the payments section).

I've had these requests completed in as little as a few hours or a full week (my most recent experience). Always bring a copy of the form and documentation with you on the cruise just in case the OBC doesn't show up on your account (which may not happen until the second day of the trip, so don't worry if it isn't there on the first day).

After faxing your request, keep in mind that it could be up to seven days before the credit shows up on the website (under the payments section).

I've had these requests completed in as little as a few hours or a full week (my most recent experience). Always bring a copy of the form and documentation with you on the cruise just in case the OBC doesn't show up on your account (which may not happen until the second day of the trip, so don't worry if it isn't there on the first day).

Last time i faxed it in never did get answer so sent it in again and was answered quickly

• 1 year later...

Just a different tip that might apply to some of you. We are not currently stockholders but had been discussing it to get the OBC for a long Princess cruise next March.

Husband was reluctant to fork out the cash to buy the shares.

I suddenly remembered my IRA! Contacted my broker, who said yes--there is enough cash there. He's putting in the order to buy the shares within my IRA. No new cash outlay so husband is very happy.

I will check this out. Never knew something like this was available.

Per suggestion from a post on another thread, I used faxzero dot com. Very easy to use & free. I sent my docs over a weekend and the OBC was posted to my cruise account by mid-day Monday.

Just a different tip that might apply to some of you. We are not currently stockholders but had been discussing it to get the OBC for a long Princess cruise next March.

Husband was reluctant to fork out the cash to buy the shares.

I suddenly remembered my IRA! Contacted my broker, who said yes--there is enough cash there. He's putting in the order to buy the shares within my IRA. No new cash outlay so husband is very happy.

That is what we did too. We own both Carnival and Royal Caribbean in our IRAs. Not only have they been good for OBC but have also been great investments.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I faxed my paperwork in yesterday and today when I looked it was on my cruise personalizer. No email confirmation but it doesn't matter as long as the credit was there when I looked, and it was. Good job Princess.

I don't understand why they want your email address...they never send a confirmation.

• 2 months later...

I always fax it. I use to do it from work but I gave up working as a bad habit. Now I use FaxZero - https://www.faxzero.com - which is a free online fax service. I have always used the numbers below. I fax the request to the first number and then wait an hour and call the second number. It is the actual extension where the fax is received. They ask what number I faxed from - I used to give them the actual work fax number but now tell them I sent it from FaxZero - and they look it up and immediately apply the credit. I ask for an email confirmation and they send it right away.

Fax: 661 753 0180 (For Sending Shareholder OBC Info)

Tel: 800 872 6779 ext. 30317 (For Confirming OBC Fax Has Been Received)

In the past I faxed the request to Princess. For the last several years however I have snail mailed it to Princess. I like that method better as it is more secure. My shares are in my IRA fund so I have to do a lot of redacting information before I snail mail it. I have never used the form but rather put as much information on the request as possible probably way too much. We have a cruise coming up so it is time to crank up the letter writing.

Woot! Just got new documentation from my broker, so, sitting here on my couch, I used that Fax Zero online service to fax to Princess, and then called that 1-800 number via Skype to verify they had received it. Super nice lady at Princess verified, and added it to my accounts for both segments of my B2B, while we were on the phone. She even had me check the Personalizer online, while we were on the phone, so it was lightning fast. Very cool.

In Australia we can email our application for shareholder OBC to defencebenefits.com.au. Still takes up to a week.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Forums mobile app

this is usually true but 13 e mails and 1 telephone call over 7 weeks and i am still waiting I have also e mailed jan swartz no replies from there nor the oz office for my last 2 messages gggrrrrrrrr

this is usually true but 13 e mails and 1 telephone call over 7 weeks and i am still waiting I have also e mailed jan swartz no replies from there nor the oz office for my last 2 messages gggrrrrrrrr

What would happen if you faxed your docs to:

PRINCESS CRUISES

Customer Service Manager

PO Box 2006

North Sydney NSW 2059

Tel 61 2 8 424 8800

Fax 61 2 8 424 9161