Majestic Princess just returned….never again...

HomelessBear

…will we get the chance to go on this absolutely gorgeous ship! :(:D

Just got home a couple of hours ago from her first 5 days cruise (pre-inaugral) and this has been the BEST cruise ever IMHO, and we've done 20+.

I'll write a review in the next couple of days when I've had a bit of sleep (2 hours sleep last night, up at 5am and two plane journeys today, so am shattered). You folks who are going on her are soooo lucky.

Dides - great to have met you lthe other evening - looking over the atrium - and great pics and review. Thanks.

Happy cruising.

Looking forward to your review hopefully with a ton of photos of this gorgeous ship. I hope that the next Royal class ships will continue to evolve and improve as the Majestic has in some ways.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dides - great to have met you lthe other evening - looking over the atrium - and great pics and review.

Ahh thanks for the chat and sharing of info - looking forward to reading your review!

Sandra

…will we get the chance to go on this absolutely gorgeous ship! :(:D

Just got home a couple of hours ago from her first 5 days cruise (pre-inaugral) and this has been the BEST cruise ever IMHO, and we've done 20+.

I'll write a review in the next couple of days when I've had a bit of sleep (2 hours sleep last night, up at 5am and two plane journeys today, so am shattered). You folks who are going on her are soooo lucky.

Dides - great to have met you lthe other evening - looking over the atrium - and great pics and review. Thanks.

Happy cruising.

So why the title?

Excited to hear about your experience onboard. We'll be joining for the last Med cruise on 5/14 before she heads to China. I was scared when I ready your title so happy to have clicked on it and read the first line! :)

So why the title?

I've noticed several large travel agencies in UK use these clickbait sensational titles in spam / emails to get your attention. And then its not what you thought.

A cheap trick.

Maybe the OP is a British travel agent who was on a freebie fam cruise? IDK.

I'll avoid any threads by the OP since they don't know how to say what they mean in a title.

Explains what he means in the post. Never again, since the ship will be on charters in China, will he have the chance to be on this ship.

(Unless, of course, at some time in the future Princess redeploys it elsewhere.)

My apologies to those who I've irritated by my title for the thread. Caribill you are spot on with your view.

No I'm not a travel agent or anything to do with the travel industry and I definitely did not get the cruise free! I save hard for my cruises and work hard to be able to take them.

I'll still do my review as soon as I can and I promise that I will put a "proper" title on but if you don't want to read it now, that's ok.

Again apologies to those who don't get my sense of humour, but please don't make assumptions about me just because you don't like what I write.

Thank you and happy cruising.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi,Caribill was right,if you read the title never again,it carries on in the first line of post as a sentence.I think some people speed read on this forum and jump to the wrong conclusion .Although I had to read it twice,cheers,Brian.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I would love to go on one of the newer ships, maybe next year.

I do feel some people need to lighten up. I'm sure the title was just a bit of fun. Clickbait is usually used for monetary purposes, I don't think HomelessBear is getting a penny a click. Just my opinion.

I've noticed several large travel agencies in UK use these clickbait sensational titles in spam / emails to get your attention. And then its not what you thought.

A cheap trick.

Maybe the OP is a British travel agent who was on a freebie fam cruise? IDK.

Glad you enjoyed yourself, I would love to go on one of the newer ships, maybe next year.

I do feel some people need to lighten up. I'm sure the title was just a bit of fun. Clickbait is usually used for monetary purposes, I don't think HomelessBear is getting a penny a click. Just my opinion.

Well I've never even heard of "Clickbait" and have no idea what it is except what has been written here, and as I've said, I'm nothing to do with any travel agencies or travel industry. My posts are those of a genuine person who just loves to cruise. So rest assured that by clicking on my post it will have no repercussions of spam mail or anything else, and I'm not earning anything.

I didn't realise I'd get some of the comments that would be made about me and I wish I'd never posted my original message now and didn't expect to annoy some people so much. So again apologies to anyone who I have irritated.

Thank you to those who realised that I was saying I would never be able to go again on the lovely Majestic, as she will be leaving to go to the Chinese market, and we here in the UK are not even able to book on her even if we wanted (and it does't show up on the Princess UK website except the first few European cruises).

Hopefully when I've done the review, readers will take it in the genuine spirit that it will be written - from someone who loves to cruise.

Well I've never even heard of "Clickbait" and have no idea what it is except what has been written here, and as I've said, I'm nothing to do with any travel agencies or travel industry. My posts are those of a genuine person who just loves to cruise. So rest assured that by clicking on my post it will have no repercussions of spam mail or anything else, and I'm not earning anything.

I didn't realise I'd get some of the comments that would be made about me and I wish I'd never posted my original message now and didn't expect to annoy some people so much. So again apologies to anyone who I have irritated.

Thank you to those who realised that I was saying I would never be able to go again on the lovely Majestic, as she will be leaving to go to the Chinese market, and we here in the UK are not even able to book on her even if we wanted (and it does't show up on the Princess UK website except the first few European cruises).

Hopefully when I've done the review, readers will take it in the genuine spirit that it will be written - from someone who loves to cruise.

I'm certainly not bothered by the title of your thread, I thought it was a cute joke.

I thought your title and the continuation of the sentence into the post was awesome. Very cute! We must have a similar sense of humour.

Pish-posh! Folks, I saw the dots to continue on with the sentence from the title. Let the OP tell about his cruise! I thought it was eye catching and I'm ready to sit back and read all about it!

Life is too short to not stop and enjoy the flowers!