No more shorts

f0c182b66856eb28825c7af5a3765d5a.jpg

Saw on a "Royal Caribbean blog" that the Royal site doesn't say shorts are allowed at dinner in the MDR..."Shorts are welcomed for breakfast and lunch."

It doesn't explicitly ban shorts, but implies that you shouldn't wear them in the MDR. Why the change?

Sent from Tapatalk

There policy was always shorts were not allowed in MDR for dinner but they rarely enforce dress codes, have seen short last several cruises in MDR for dinner, but never know if it will be enforced in future

Thank you. Someone should have RCI update the "what to pack" page in that case where it lists many more casual than smart casual nights in the MDR.

Thank you. Someone should have RCI update the "what to pack" page in that case where it lists many more casual than smart casual nights in the MDR.

True. On the Navigator Cruise Compii last month, they still had three casual nights where you are supposed to wear "Hawaiian shirts".

Sent from Tapatalk

Windjammer requires casual for dinner?

Really???? I have second seating and sometimes I go with my shirt straight from the pool to get some small bites, no one have told me anything about my shorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

True. On the Navigator Cruise Compii last month, they still had three casual nights where you are supposed to wear "Hawaiian shirts".

Sent from Tapatalk

Cool ,have plenty of those, sail on her in November

Maybe they should just add them to the banned items list, put people's luggage in the naughty room and keep them until the end of the cruise along with their irons and power strips and microwaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums