Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

21 minutes ago, Joelster123 said:

These blocks are supposed to be given out on the cruise that you hit the milestone right? My last cruise took me to 143 points, should I have received one?

Call C&A, they will ship the block to you.

5 hours ago, Joelster123 said:

These blocks are supposed to be given out on the cruise that you hit the milestone right? My last cruise took me to 143 points, should I have received one?

We hit 140 on the second day of our recent NYE cruise. Our block never showed up so eventually we went to the diamond concierge who said we weren't on the list. She contacted the loyalty ambassador who did get it straightened out and we DID get our block the last night of the cruise. Point being: yes, they'll send it later if you call after your cruise, but if you're expecting one and don't see it in your stateroom - check with the loyalty desk and they will make sure it's delivered by the end of the cruise. We were so excited to get our first we didn't want to wait. 😁

8 hours ago, jdg623 said:

We hit 140 on the second day of our recent NYE cruise. Our block never showed up so eventually we went to the diamond concierge who said we weren't on the list. She contacted the loyalty ambassador who did get it straightened out and we DID get our block the last night of the cruise. Point being: yes, they'll send it later if you call after your cruise, but if you're expecting one and don't see it in your stateroom - check with the loyalty desk and they will make sure it's delivered by the end of the cruise. We were so excited to get our first we didn't want to wait. 😁

I always forget about the block during the cruise and don't realize I shoulda got one til we get home and see my new point total. I would be nice if one just showed up in the cabin.

I'm too busy trying to win highlighters to be hunting down people to make sure I'm on a list. 😆

It's easier just to call when I get back and have it mailed.....

17 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Adventure was out of them last week.  The LA is supposed to be requesting one be mailed to us.  I may call C&A anyway

I may have gotten the last one on our Adventure Cruise 2 weeks ago.  I wish they would ship them....they’re really heavy!

2 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I'm looking forward to getting my first one while on a TA this Spring, then carrying it through the B2B in Europe and Amalfi Coast week.  Can I get them to mail it to my home?

Not usually,  tends to be only if they don't have any.  

16 minutes ago, Wine-O said:

I'm looking forward to getting my first one while on a TA this Spring, then carrying it through the B2B in Europe and Amalfi Coast week.  Can I get them to mail it to my home?

Maybe you'll get lucky and they'll forget like they did with us!  I would prefer to have it mailed if we were flying, but since we generally sail from Florida ports, it's easier for us to carry it off.

On our AOS cruise this past Summer, we came back to our cabin to find a (very) heavy glass paperweight. It is laser etched with the RCI logo and a rendering of the AOS. We're not sure why we received it ... upgrade in status??? We are and have been Diamond for quite some time. Has anyone else received this?

1 minute ago, NYR Fan said:

On our AOS cruise this past Summer, we came back to our cabin to find a (very) heavy glass paperweight. It is laser etched with the RCI logo and a rendering of the AOS. We're not sure why we received it ... upgrade in status??? We are and have been Diamond for quite some time. Has anyone else received this?

sounds like what you get every 70 points after you reach 140 points

• Thanks 1

On 1/29/2019 at 12:33 AM, Mikew0805 said:

I got my first one on Harmony this past week. It was on my bed in my stateroom after evening turndown service on Wednesday. 

The Oasis class ladies have so many C&A members, simple logistics means that is usually the way you receive your block...unless it is a big milestone block, then they will award at the Upper Tier party.  

Hi There. Even the little Empress put our block on our bed. Brilliance class - same thing at times. So it really seems to vary a lot between ships. We check in with the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure we have one . Once, we got a completely blank one! We had a good laugh about that with the LA and they shipped an etched one later. This is the best "logo item" - have you noticed more and more are on the US and AU ebay sites along with other stuff - fun to look at what they used to dole out.

On 1/29/2019 at 6:27 AM, Ourusualbeach said:

You’ll probably get 2

NO. The LA on Serenade called our stateroom and said that they were out and she would submit a list to C&A of those that were to receive one. I waited about a month after the cruise. C&A had no record of the request, but did add me to the list of those that were supposed to receive one. We did (eventually) receive it.