Shoreside Concerge

jules815

Does anyone know where the shoreside concierge call comes from? I get so many calls that I ignore because I don't recognize the number. Would it be from Miami? Hopefully they'll leave a voicemail.

We are sailing on Eclipse Dec. 10 and got a call from shoreside concierge. I was not home so they left a message. Call came from 316-554-5079. I don't know where that is but you can call and ask about your cruise. If you are in a Celebrity suite or above you should have got a call from them already.

Pat

We were on the Eclipse in October and although we are in the UK we received a call from Edward on 316-554-5079 about two weeks prior to the sailing.

Other than on Equinox in 2014 ,when we had an email from the Michael's club Concierge, since then we have always received a phone call from the states a week or two before sailing

Sent from my Archos 50 Saphir using Forums mobile app

We were on the Eclipse in October and although we are in the UK we received a call from Edward on 316-554-5079 about two weeks prior to the sailing.

Other than on Equinox in 2014 ,when we had an email from the Michael's club Concierge, since then we have always received a phone call from the states a week or two before sailing

Sent from my Archos 50 Saphir using Forums mobile app

Our experience is also about 10 days prior to sailing regardless of where in the world we are sailing from...

Personally we did prefer that direct contact with the Michael’s Club host we had prior to 2015.....

Whilst it is never a big deal, it amazes us which bits of our pre cruise contact does/does not go through. Last cruise a medical requirement did not although the bar set up did....

As I say never a big deal as the butler and room attendant are always on requests quickly but the whole idea should be to make their job more planned and easier as well as us entering our cabin and finding everything set up.

It will be interesting to see how communication changes with the introduction of the new suite manager post....he/she would be in a prime role to ensure all runs smoothly.

I believe the one we spoke with during hurricane Irma said she was from Kansas City.

During hurricane Irma, a large portion of the Florida staff was evacuated along with their families on board ship, so most of their customer service was routed to the Kansas office. The calls can also come from Florida.

We're in a Signature Suite sailing on 12/8. Just checked recent calls/vm/email and it doesn't look like I've received anything yet.

You can always call the Captain's Club number. They can connect you to the shoreside Suite Concierge, or have them call you back.

I didn't know this, thanks.

Agree-

I called Captain's Club about 2 months before my cruise to book a Beverage Package that was on sale. They told me the shore side concierge prefer we deal with them directly so they transferred me and it was taken care of immediately.

I am 8 days out from 11/23 B2B and received an e-mail from her yesterday. I had a couple reservations I needed so sent back my request. From past cruises it takes a couple days for her to get back confirmations from the ship.

Agree-

I called Captain's Club about 2 months before my cruise to book a Beverage Package that was on sale. They told me the shore side concierge prefer we deal with them directly so they transferred me and it was taken care of immediately.

I am 8 days out from 11/23 B2B and received an e-mail from her yesterday. I had a couple reservations I needed so sent back my request. From past cruises it takes a couple days for her to get back confirmations from the ship.

See you in Infinity.

Agree-

See you in Infinity.

I've had them come thru as some random 800# which almost got them blocked; I"ve also had them come thru as "CELEBRITYCRUISES" on the caller id..

We have found its hit or miss on them making contact. We usually are in a higher end suite, and more often than not we dont get any phone calls. We did for our Sept 2017 Equinox sailing, and it was nice. They gave us their phone number, email and wanted to know how we wanted the cabin setup etc... For our upcoming Dec 2017 cruise on Summit, it was a call to find out if we needed air travel arrangements; nothing about cabin setup etc. I pointed out the difference between the 2 concierge's to the person I spoke to... They had never heard of a concierge asking about cabin setup for a high end cabin <faceplam>.

Overall I consider it another typical issue with Celeb; Great cruises once you are onboard, but inconsistent service getting there.. (I could mention the website and what a nightmare it is, but I wont :) )

• 1 month later...

Who is called by Shoreside Concierge? We were in Sky Suites a few times and was not called. But we were called for the Royal Suite. That I expected. I didn’t expect it with the Celebrity Suite, but we had just made Elite status. I don’t know if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who is called by Shoreside Concierge? We were in Sky Suites a few times and was not called. But we were called for the Royal Suite. That I expected. I didn’t expect it with the Celebrity Suite, but we had just made Elite status. I don’t know if that makes a difference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Only CS and above receive emails and/or phone calls. I have been contacted as early as two weeks and as late as 4 days before sailing.