Grand Suite - Concierge

It's been hit and miss for us with the concierge reaching out to us over the last 8 or so cruises.

Depending upon which ship you're on you can email them

Allure of the seas is al_concierge01@rccl (dot com)

You can fill in the 1st. two letters of the ship and figure out the rest.

Oasis is OA_concierge01@rccl (dot com)

Harmony is HM_concierge01@rccl (dot com)

Steve

Just my opinion but when you're paying serious money for a full suite the Concierge should reach out to you. There aren't that many full suites. Not that difficult and the gesture alone means a lot.

We’ve been “skipped” and not received an email. No big deal. We tend to be pretty low maintenance. Only thing needed was couldn’t get a certain specialty restaurant reservation. When we got on the ship he made it happen.

Just my opinion but when you're paying serious money for a full suite the Concierge should reach out to you. There aren't that many full suites. Not that difficult and the gesture alone means a lot.

There are 77 full suites (not counting the Star Class suites which are handled by the Genies). The Concierges are busy handling the current onboard guests' needs and emailing the next cruise's suite guests. I imagine the initial group email is just a robo form that does not take any time to send. But when each cabin starts submitting their requests, it must be a bit challenging? Granted there are two concierges and hopefully they are divvying up these tasks...

I agree about the importance of the email as a gesture from the Concierge. Let's us know they received our requests and are aware of our needs before we board. ;)

We're in our first GS in a couple of weeks. It'll be a learning experience for us. What should we expect? We don't want to be too extreme or demanding for for sure, but we do wish to take full advantage of the Suite's Concierge services.

The best thing to do is go and introduce yourself on the very first day as soon as they open - and just ask what they can do for you. They will happily tell you.

There should also be a list in your cabin on what they can offer. You will love it. What ship are you on ?

The best thing to do is go and introduce yourself on the very first day as soon as they open - and just ask what they can do for you. They will happily tell you.

There should also be a list in your cabin on what they can offer. You will love it. What ship are you on ?

You may not be able to see his signature, but it says Brilliance. :)

On most cruises we have gotten an email from the Concierge about 5 days out from our cruise..But it really depends on the Concierge as we have stayed in the Royal suite on the Rhapsody and didn't get any email from the concierge they had at that time.

We have always been contacted a week out. Once you go for the Suite life it’s hard to go back! The concierge is your own personal assistant. No need to ever go to guest services! The concierge will do it for you. problem with your bill? Need a reservation? Have to change a spa appt time? Question on a port? Need an excursion? They got it. Anything you need go visit them. It’s truly a great experience. They will also set up a free bridge tour for you. If you need reservations before leaving, make sure you email them back and let them know. They have always gotten back to us and accommodated the best they could. Also don’t miss out on the free drinks and food served in the lounge. Great quiet place to go, relax and meet new people. Enjoy!

On the smaller ships...so true, not very many suites. But on Oasis class.. yikes lots of suites for just two concierges to attend to. Not to mention the high number of Pinnacles that sail on those. Or as Bob fondly calls them..."Painacles". ;)

But gotta hand it to the busy concierges on Oasis...they have never failed to contact me. :D

Sailed on harmony in march, in a grand suite. About ten days out i contacted them about my requests. Basically dinner reservations, i had the ultimate dinning plan. I heard back from them in about 2-3 days with all my requests taken care of.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk