I Love Princess

MaxwellOz

I love Princess Cruises. I’ve sailed on her 27 times. Sure I can complain with the best of them, but I always have a great time, no matter what. I don’t care how long they take to do my laundry (though it’s usually 24 hours and once they lost my unmentionables. ). I don’t care there is no BOGO, I’ll still drink as much as I want or can. I find the service slower but the staff are all doing their best for us. I’ve never had a towel animal but boy I love those chocolates (if I can get to one before my husband eats both). I’ve always been treated with respect by the crew and I try to treat them the same way. I’ve made great friends from far away and I hope they feel the same. I’m grateful for every single cruise and treat it as my last, cause you never know, it just might be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I love Princess Cruises. I’ve sailed on her 27 times. Sure I can complain with the best of them, but I always have a great time, no matter what. I don’t care how long they take to do my laundry (though it’s usually 24 hours and once they lost my unmentionables. ). I don’t care there is no BOGO, I’ll still drink as much as I want or can. I find the service slower but the staff are all doing their best for us. I’ve never had a towel animal but boy I love those chocolates (if I can get to one before my husband eats both). I’ve always been treated with respect by the crew and I try to treat them the same way. I’ve made great friends from far away and I hope they feel the same. I’m grateful for every single cruise and treat it as my last, cause you never know, it just might be.

I wish there was a love emoji. I love your post & agree 100%.

We haven't sailed nearly as many times but all have been with Princess. I feel fortunate that we started with Princess. We know folks who took one - and only one - cruise and will never set foot on a ship again. Their first and last cruise was a Caribbean cruise on Carnival at Spring Break. D'Oh! They are convinced that cruising is horrible. We've only sailed 9 times so far with 3 more booked. If all goes as planned we will be elite after those three with 12 cruises totaling 154 days at sea on Princess ships.

Travel is an imperfect by nature. Even my luxury Cruise on Viking had some issues. that being said every time we go on Princess it is awesome!!!!!! We love Princess too!

HAPPY STARS WARS DAY! May the 4th be with you

Ah, finally, a refreshingly positive post to reply to! My DH and I also have cruised Princess 27 times with 3 more upcoming. We’ve tried Celebrity, RCCL and NCL but Princess is our go-to line. Everytime I step foot on a Princess ship I feel like I’m home :).

My preference is to cruise. We have done several different lines and don't really have a favorite although we are platinum on Carnival and almost on Princess and have done several cruises on Holland and Royal. We just love to cruise and aren't picky.

I still love to ‘escape completely’.

Yep. I like that slogan better. I like to escape to Princess Land. Very little in the way of responsibility and a huge amount of pampering. :D Our last two cruises were booked under the Sip and Sail. It's going to be quite a change to have to actually pay for our visits to Vines, etc. but I think we can still manage to enjoy ourselves immensely. :halo:

With an attitude like that, I think you should be sentenced to serve 27 more Princess cruises.;)

Thank you for your delightful post.

We have cruised on other lines but keep coming back to Princess. We just seem to enjoy Princess more than the other lines. Now if my dh would just retire we could cruise more often.

And I have loved everyone of my Princess cruises that I've taken with you, including the first one that we met on years ago!! Our love boat sailings were great but boy our cruise in December on the Regal was epic as they say!

As I always say, I meet the greatest people on cruises. This just happens to be one of our dearest friends that we met randomly at lunch on embarkation years ago. :D

Thanks for the very positive thread!

Princess is one of my two favorite lines (Celebrity is another).

I love ships, ambiance, food in both buffets and MDR, fellow pax mix.

However you cannot tell it from my cruising history.

Only 6 cruises with Princess and 30 with other lines (10 with RCCL , 7 with NCL, 5 with Celebrity, 3 with Carnival(won’t happen again), 2 with each of HAL and MSc, 1 with Cunard)

Only because Princess stopped doing Caribbean itinerary , which we mostly do outside of Europe, Bermuda and Canada/New England , from North East!!!

Princess please come back. Bahamas, Bermuda, Caribbeans... whatever.

Agree 100%, Maxwell. Counting our days to our next one. Currently, only have two scheduled, and of course, on Princess.

Love seeing the Princess Ship in Port when we turn the last corner. And, I love my first slice of Pizza and DW, her first Drink of the Day on deck.

Don’t sweat the little things, because we feel blessed with the ability to cruise on our favorite cruise line.

Safe Journeys, Paul

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Absolutely in agreement! Have completed 20 cruises with Princess with 3 more scheduled. We have cruised other lines, but we have enjoyed the Princess line the very most. Love the itineraries and have so enjoyed meeting other cruisers.

Although there may be times on a cruise when things don’t go as planned, when you consider the number of people each Princess employee is trying to please on a daily basis, they really do a wonderful job trying to ensure you enjoy your holiday to the fullest! Thank you Princess!!!