No Mega Millions winner

BillOh

It will be a well rounded list for sure, so I'll add him.  I'll see if I can persuade Bob Seger to extend his farewell tour, possibly get Elton and Billy Joel to reunite.  Still considering the Country female act. 

Great post....I was actually dreaming of what I would do if I won that much $$$$.   Never even occurred to me to charter a ship with family and friends!   Great idea, although my music genre is quite different.  I would hire The Three Tenors,  Il Divo, Yanni, Enigma.....oh wait, I don't want everyone to fall asleep!    

1 hour ago, BillOh said:

It will be a well rounded list for sure, so I'll add him.  I'll see if I can persuade Bob Seger to extend his farewell tour, possibly get Elton and Billy Joel to reunite.  Still considering the Country female act. 

Foo Fighters too please. They’d come if Iggy Pop was in. 

They are polarizing but Dixie Chicks do a great show. Elton is decent show well.  Lisa dragged me to both. 

Edit to add: Segar for sure. Floyd, the Who and the Eagles too would be great additions. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Foo Fighters too please. They’d come if Iggy Pop was in. 

They are polarizing but Dixie Chicks do a great show. Elton is decent show well.  Lisa dragged me to both. 

Edit to add: Segar for sure. Floyd, the Who and the Eagles too would be great additions. 

Now you're getting into my world, Andrew.  I would also add Clapton and Fleetwood Mac.  Certainly could add quite a few more.....

I have not bought a lottery ticket in years   but stopped at the corner store yesterday and again today.  I don't have  clue what I would ever do if I had to manage that  k ind of money and be sure it went to good causes and helped  as many as possible.    I see it as a huge obligation  for the winner to see  that  pile of money that  is  so      large  is well handled.   O f course, there likely would be a  cruise   in there somewhere for me and a  good friend or two  :)while we researched the causes worthy of supporting.

I'm glad I know some  great  attorneys.

I think I'll wait until I win  before I worry about it.

Edited by sail7seas
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, sail7seas said:

I think I'll wait until I win  before I worry about it.

One heck of a good problem to have!  I never play with the expectation of winning but rather that if I don't play it would be with the certainty of not winning.  We all have the same odds as the lucky individual who will eventually win it....

6 hours ago, sellwingri said:

I guess my big win of $4 won’t pay for a world cruise in an owners suite.  

I don't think you could stowaway on $4  for more than   5 minutes.    😄

IF I were to win   about   the last thing  I would want is a world cruise.  I have never wanted t hat and do not now.  :shrug:  But,  I would   cruise.    Just not sure where to or from?     No world cruise for me.  

Edited by sail7seas

On 10/20/2018 at 8:35 AM, BillOh said:

Why am I posting here? Well, I was going to charter Symphony for all my cruise critic friends and have an over night party at Coco Cay featuring top entertainment!   Better luck Tuesday.

Going back in the pool today. (The 1.6billion pool)  I may not have enough real friends to charter Symphony, I might have to start inviting friends of friends.   Maybe I'll get some rap music an have it at the other end of the ship away from where ever I end. That will even the bar service out a bit. 

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:35 PM, BillOh said:

Why am I posting here? Well, I was going to charter Symphony for all my cruise critic friends and have an over night party at Coco Cay featuring top entertainment!   Better luck Tuesday.

A real shame, and I didn't win either.

And it went off didn’t it.

I understand the winner will get either $500 mil after taxes etc, or if he takes it in instalments about $10 mil a week.

but some cruise companies would love me to get $10, 000,000 each and every week.