OMG>>>we are back up!!!

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Me too. I was trying switching browser, clearing cookies, incognito tabs, the works... :classic_blush:

Me too!!!!!    Then I checked my iphone and saw that CC wasn't working there either and realized it wasn't my computer.

31 minutes ago, champagne123 said:

There has no longer been an app since they re-vamped the website a couple of weeks ago.  Now, you just type in your browser, Cruise Critic and it will pop up.

Getting frustrated, it has been a solid month since the re launch and it only seems to be getting worse with no explanation of how or when most features will be fixed. I am no IT guy but it certainly seems like progress should be made by now.

13 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Hacked by a former CC user that was upset with the new format....or Cc hired a former Royal IT person.😁

No, the Royal IT people were the ones creating this new CC format and running the update, though I´d say it was more of an downdate🙄

I thought it was only me at first too and just my 'sort' was off as the latest post said 6 hours ago. Also occurred that emails from cc were mighty quiet today.  But also couldn't type in the reply box so figured something was up.  Happy to see a flux of emails this morning.

PS- Anyone notice that the new format is the same as Royal Caribbean Blog?

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Hacked by a former CC user that was upset with the new format....or Cc hired a former Royal IT person.😁

May well have been something similar, another cruise forum I use has been suffering recently from an attack by Spam  Bots from China, which has been slowing down it's site.

5 minutes ago, oddly excitered said:

actually getting notifications now! maybe they actually fixed something.

Glad to see it did not go down.  I had an "Error" message pop up, which was the same one I had yesterday, right before it crashed.  Sorry for the false alarm....but happy it is still up.