LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

17 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Tea time!
6557e2c7f6d9e5f7a112e414dbfcc5d6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see tea is served daily at 3:30 but I saw nothing in the patters about Royal Tea. Do you know anything about the Royal tea or on what day it was offered?  Thanks. 

11 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

If you have a moment can you check the gym hours? The patter states 8 to 10 but then right below it states treadmills 8 to 10 and on other ships the rest of the gym...bikes, elliptical and weights opened earlier and the treadmills opened later due to the cabins below them...so wondering if it's a typo...

😄 lookin' at all this wonderful photo's of food got ya thinking

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, c-boy said:

😄 lookin' at all this wonderful photo's of food got ya thinking

Heck ya....need to try to keep a little balance...

And man princess has several things going on at same time I would want to do...such decisions...lol

• Like 1

How are the seas today? If i remember correctly from a few years ago they were definately  rougher the last day at sea coming back.

Rough as I expected. Outside areas are closed due to high winds. Atrium and inside areas are crowded.

23 hours ago, zencruisers said:

Are the seas a little rougher heading back ?

A lot rougher. We are bucking around like a bronco this morning at the front of the ship. Nothing horrible. This is typical seas heading northbound back to San Pedro. 

HBCcruiser, you have had a nice week;  I hope you enjoyed your suite and look forward to comparison with NCL

Thanks. I’ll probably write that up this weekend. Still have to see how disembarkation goes.

A lot rougher. We are bucking around like a bronco this morning at the front of the ship. Nothing horrible. This is typical seas heading northbound back to San Pedro. 

Sounds like you are feeling ok though, right? Will you be at the cabin crawl? I have some bottles of bubbly to finish off. Hope to see you 2 pm Crooners. [emoji1635][emoji898]

18 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Rough as I expected. Outside areas are closed due to high winds. Atrium and inside areas are crowded.

Bummer. We have one of those big balcony staterooms up on the front, deck 16. I was hoping to utilize a lot especially on the 2 sea days coming back. Guess that wont be possible. :classic_sad:

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! You have restored my faith in Princess - it does seem that the glitches and issues on my sailing were likely down to new staff/staff fatigue, first West Coast sailing, etc, etc. I am happy to see that you have had no such problems on your trip!

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing your trip with us! You have restored my faith in Princess - it does seem that the glitches and issues on my sailing were likely down to new staff/staff fatigue, first West Coast sailing, etc, etc. I am happy to see that you have had no such problems on your trip!

Not really and any we did have were quickly resolved by our Concierge. He’s amazing!!

16 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Not really and any we did have were quickly resolved by our Concierge. He’s amazing!!

I'm sure the picture you posted of the conceirge was IRFAN. If so, he was at the front desk for my cruise and was the ONLY person that actually helped us there. If it is the same person, I agree - he was outstanding!

For the person asking about B709. It should be quiet. It’s not right by the elevator. The first pic is taken from the elevator hallway looking towards your cabin. The other is from B709 looking toward the elevator. e3f62eb7bcadba4bc1a8f1edb8ac161a.jpgcd8305e2684ec61436fbe59fcb593205.jpg

• Like 1

By any chance would you be able to post pictures of the room service menu?

I'm guessing you'll be packing soon,

Sad your cruise is over the week sure flew by. Thank you soooooooo much for taking the time from your vacation to posting and thinking about us .