Earlier assurances, can we still expect them?

Alakegirl

Earlier the CEO said that there would be a new captains Club level between elite+ and zenith, and also that the daily replenishment of bottled water in aqua class staterooms would be resumed.  Can we still look to these two things happening and can anyone give us an idea when?

Edited by Alakegirl

22 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Earlier the CEO said that there would be a new captains Club level between elite+ and zenith, and also that the daily replenishment of bottled water in aqua class staterooms would be resumed.  Can we still look to these two things happening and can anyone give us an idea when?

When and where did the CEO say that?

The odds are better that I will reach Zenith than a new tier being added.

As for water in AQ, with the majority having a beverage package and the option to carry on water I don’t see this as a priority.  I would much rather see the footstools make a return.

• Like 1

this is at the top of this page, lets make sure we ask her..

417665876_ScreenShot2019-07-23at4_29_22P

Celebrity Cruises President and CEO Lisa Lutoff-Perlo invites you to #CrewUpWithWomen

We are so pleased to welcome Lisa to the Cruise Critic forums for the first time ever! Lisa will be visiting intermittently through August 12, 2019, to answer questions from community members about the #CrewUpWithWomen initiative, or anything related to Celebrity Cruises, so ask your questions now!

11 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Both staterments were made duing President’s Cruise Q and A sessions.

and for what it is worth,  not every one has a beverage package

And not everyone wants a beverage package.  

The daily replenishment of water in Aqua Class rooms  was discontinued after having been listed as a benefit..  When I go to nice hotels, water is replenished daily without a fee.  

37 minutes ago, George C said:

If you book a suite you do not need a booze package 

What drinks automatically come with a suite? 

Baileys/Mimosas in the AM for example?

beer or 3 by the pool? 

Nice Bourbon after dinner? During dinner? 🙂

Sorry to get get off topic, genuinely curious. 

Edited by PTC DAWG

32 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

beer or 3 by the pool? 

None of these unless you are in a Royal Suite or above (Signature on Reflection). Otherwise you need the beverage package or you will pay per drink.

9 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Drinks in Michael’s/Retreat.  Not by the pool, or in the MDR or Luminae, not in Cafe al Bacio or theater.  Just in Michael’s Club/Retreat unless you are in an upper end suite.

If you book any Suite now on most  cruises (including TA & TP & repos) the 4 perks and a refundable deposit is how they are priced.  

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

If you book any Suite now on most  cruises (including TA & TP & repos) the 4 perks and a refundable deposit is how they are priced.  

I have noticed that in the online pricing I have done..

thanks to all for the answers...

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

You do not always have options for the four perks , agree most , but with suite lounge you can do without drink package , love celebrity suite perks

I also thought it was rather stupid that water wasn't replaced when consumed in AQ.   We are Zenith and have a Drink Package.   Still after the first 2 bottles they are not replaced.    Instead we pick up a couple in MC or get a big bottle on our drink package.   From Celebrity point it cost them the same.   They do offer daily Ice Tea which is replenished daily.    I personally don't care for the Ice Tea and ask the Stateroom attendant to discontinue both that and the Little Bits.

4 hours ago, Alakegirl said:

How would anyone but the CEO and her staff be able to respond to this ?  No one knows if they will be implemented and if so, when.

I realize this sounds a bit judgmental but I don’t know how else to put this. Whats the point of this thread?  

Den

13 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

How would anyone but the CEO and her staff be able to respond to this ?  No one knows if they will be implemented and if so, when.

I realize this sounds a bit judgmental but I don’t know how else to put this. Whats the point of this thread?  

Den

I think the OP intended the post to go in the new CEO Q&A sub forum....

8 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

I also thought it was rather stupid that water wasn't replaced when consumed in AQ.   We are Zenith and have a Drink Package.   Still after the first 2 bottles they are not replaced.    Instead we pick up a couple in MC or get a big bottle on our drink package.   From Celebrity point it cost them the same.   They do offer daily Ice Tea which is replenished daily.    I personally don't care for the Ice Tea and ask the Stateroom attendant to discontinue both that and the Little Bits.

One reason we were told why additional bottles of  water was discontinued was the environment.  But you can get the same bottles of water at any bar.   It was a listed perk and then removed.   The same reason was given why the daily newspapers from around the world were discontinued.  However,  how about all the ads for jewelry, art shows, etc. that are delivered to your room?  

When we did get the replenished  bottled water, we probably got a grand total of  6 bottles after  the first day.  How much does that cost the company?  

13 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

beer or 3 by the pool? 

None of that comes automatically with a suite; I think the person was responding with regard to water....if you're in a suite there is complimentary bottled water in the Retreat Lounge.  Also, our Sky Suite butler told us that since we had the drink package he could replenish bottled water and soda in our cabin for us (but not the minibar bottles of liquor)

12 hours ago, Alakegirl said: