Harmony Aug 4, 2019 - We're not on Empress anymore.

Headed back to Harmony today.  Our first time on her out of Port Canaveral, and the first time on her since the 2018 President's Cruise.

Eastern Caribbean with Coco Cay, St Thomas, and St Maarten

Hopefully the VOOM (O3B Stream) will keep up

2119253277_HarmonyAug4Day1-4.jpg.39bf2d109516604b8d6472cb35aa4bf3.jpg290786156_HarmonyAug4Day5-8.jpg.f84d12e6dd3de358b4c2b7573e00c705.jpg2019669695_HarmonyAug4map.jpg.dbaf20dfc1526ab007d729a7e9c142aa.jpg

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Safe travels to the port, all of 4 minutes. 😉  I’ll be following along. 

Hey, my last two trips were out of South Florida.

This will be so much more civilized. 😎

• Like 2

Beautiful morning on the Space coast.  Hopefully the weather will hold for sailaway. 

It has been a very wet few weeks down here.

20190804_071000.thumb.jpg.ee9a5c13d374a7aea0743b8e87b9aec8.jpg

Obligatory Bella picture.

All packed and ready to drop the blue bag with the porters. Carrying the pink one with us.

20190804_081240.thumb.jpg.b120a20c90dc958699e722e4e904c865.jpg

For those new to my threads, I drop the checked baggage off around 9:30 because neighbors take us to the port, and it's easier to drop us off if we arent checking luggage.  I'm toting the pink one because Laura has an anxiety attack if her dinner clothes aren't to the cabin before muster. We can park the bag in the SL while we are enjoying lunch in CK. 👍

• Like 15

We have a lovely D8 OV balcony located just aft of the aft elevators. 

1411255585_Harmony8Ddescription.jpg.ba6af6875145a6c83092bb18e58044c8.jpg

I tried to Royal Up to the Ultra Spacious, but got rejected last night. 😥

1531113657_Aug4RoyalUPrejection.jpg.ce976e79d64ade77370648062b5f763c.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

Time for a little housekeeping.  

I post lots of pictures, unless you are quoting a specific photo, try and remove them from your reply. 

Ask anything, I'll try and answer.

Answer a question if you'd like, I dissapear sometimes.

Try and play nice. I will. 😇

If you just want to say thanks or laugh at my humor attempts,  use the buttons. That's why they're there.

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Have you received any RoyalUP emails yet John?  If I recall correctly, you and others were not getting them when they first came out, and it looks like Laura got it this time.

See post #7 his bid was unsuccessful 

Looking forward as always to your great perspective as we will be on Harmony in October with this great itinerary. A few questions if you don't mind looking into. Does the Rising Tide bar still have Louis the XIII cognac and is it $125 a glass? Also does Vintages just have wine or can you get a good cocktail there too? We will be on Deck 8 as well, I will be interested in how you like your access to Central Park and getting around the ship. Safe travels and have a great time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

See post #7 his bid was unsuccessful 

I'm thinking he meant did I receive one to my email. The one I bid on must have come to Laura's.  Either that, or she is primary on this reservation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Have you received any RoyalUP emails yet John?  If I recall correctly, you and others were not getting them when they first came out, and it looks like Laura got it this time.

I dont recall on this one, but I did get one for my solo cabin on Serenade this spring

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Obligatory Bella picture.

Curious what you do with Bella while your gone? Do you use a dog sitter or board Bella?  We have two king charles cavalier spaniels and we have looked into boarding but got a dog service that comes by once a day and feeds and changes pee pads for our last cruise though kinda expensive. This cruise we are trying a dog sitter who will stay at the house. Just not sure the best way to go.

3 hours ago, Swank Pad G said:

Curious what you do with Bella while your gone? Do you use a dog sitter or board Bella?  We have two king charles cavalier spaniels and we have looked into boarding but got a dog service that comes by once a day and feeds and changes pee pads for our last cruise though kinda expensive. This cruise we are trying a dog sitter who will stay at the house. Just not sure the best way to go.

We have neighbors who co-parent her. They see her 3-4 times a week when we are home. They even have the same crate and toys that we have.  It works out well.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Anyone else having issues accessing the site? I keep getting the 500 error

Either the 500 error or a blank white screen have been happening all day.  Already reported on the Help forum.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2