Elite Bathroom Amenities

denmarks

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

In my humble opinion, these "Ameneties" are a joke!  We always give them back to the Room Steward...

I totally agree with you “ They are a joke “ my wife gives the basket to whoever wants it. 

Tony

15 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

I totally agree with you “ They are a joke “ my wife gives the basket to whoever wants it. 

Tony

We always bring all our own toiletries so never use any of the ships bathroom amenities.

I would rather have more in our Elite mini bar set up.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, grapau27 said:

would rather have more in our Elite mini bar set up.

I agree.  I would like a better choice of the small bottles.  What I wanted on Coral Princess, Canadian Club or Crown Royal, they did not have. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

Linen spray: dump out, use for Vermouth Sprayer for your Martini.

Lip Balm: use on palm calluses received while rowing the boat. 

Bag: Use to strain olives out of jar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, grapau27 said:

We always bring all our own toiletries so never use any of the ships bathroom amenities.

I would rather have more in our Elite mini bar set up.

Grapau27,

That’s never going to happen 😳.  Rkacruiser,  You would like Canadian Club or Crown Royal 😳 You have a better chance of Winning the Lottery.

A couple of years ago a asked for Amaretto di  Saronno Do I have to tell you the answer? Fugheddaboudit 😳😁.

Neverbeenhere, you have the best answer to this question. 

I can’t stop laughing!! I love it. 😂 

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

19 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Rkacruiser,  You would like Canadian Club or Crown Royal 😳 You have a better chance of Winning the Lottery.

Why do you say this?  Small bottles of both whiskeys are available.  Other than the vodka that was in the mini-bar set-up, only the vodka was one I liked.  But, in the refrigerator, there was no Bloody Mary mix.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, geomac53 said:

can you choose  to exchange mini bar for soda plus more instead?

No. It is only 2 coffee packages or a one for one exchange of liquor for liquor or for liquor/soda for soda. I believe you can also exchange for a bottle or two of wine. I do not have details about that.

It’s the same brand of what you receive in any other cabin, Lotus Spa (product of China), and the same rubbish quality. I’ve emailed Princess about the quality of their onboard toiletries and all they replied was that they seek to balance quality and price. I think I know which they lean towards. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, denmarks said:

No. It is only 2 coffee packages or a one for one exchange of liquor for liquor or for liquor/soda for soda. I believe you can also exchange for a bottle or two of wine. I do not have details about that.

It's a trade of all the items for just one bottle of wine. I did it on my second cruise of back-to-back cruises this summer since I had plenty left over from my first mini bar. 

Just returned from Crown Princess and extra amenities as Elite were a bit of a joke 1 x shower cap, 1x lip balm, 1 x shampoo, 1 x body lotion and 2 packs containing 3 x balls of cotton wool and cotton buds in each and they were just placed in bathroom in no bag/container.

34 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Just returned from Crown Princess and extra amenities as Elite were a bit of a joke 1 x shower cap, 1x lip balm, 1 x shampoo, 1 x body lotion and 2 packs containing 3 x balls of cotton wool and cotton buds in each and they were just placed in bathroom in no bag/container.

When combined with all of the other things that Elites receive, especially compared to other cruise lines, I think they are quite generous...to each their own.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Ebay

The only things I'd miss would be the lip balm and conditioner. I hope they have those next month when we are on the Crown. If last year's transatlantic is an indication, I'm expecting several hundred Elite passengers on board. 

2 hours ago, majortom10 said:

Our last trip on the Crown which was a few months ago, we also found the elite toiletries just laying on the bathroom counter. There was no bag.