Harmony Live, August 25th to September 8th - A few more days drifting away...

A&L_Ont

45 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Tuesday we shall throw it to our reporter on the ground @John&LaLa and his trusty side kick Bella. I’m sure she has a cute yellow rain jacket in her wardrobe, right John.

Laura is the one in the cute jacket

20190902_083747.jpg.1dd819882c01a9412b1f2acf1556b8f6.jpg

Bell is being  a trooper. Elevators shutting down tomorrow at 8am😱

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The smell of hockey gear can never be duplicated. Thankfully only Owen’s gloves tent to smell and they are the cheapest to replace. That being said he grows out of things so fast now they don’t even last more than a season. 

I don't know, as a coaches wife, I have washed an entire teams football uniforms. We live in very SE Florida ( think heat and humdity = lots of sweat).   Either way, neither is pleasurable.  On a nicer note, have thoroughly enjoyed your extended review . It has given a nice reprive from Dorian. Both our beach house in Ormond By the Sea, Fl and our primary resident are in target areas. Where to run is the quesiton.  Hope your departure plans hold firm and all get home as planned. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

Publix is closing at noon. I'm off to buy bread. 

I take it from that comment, you are staying. I hope little Bella does OK with the howling. Y'all stay safe. We left Ormond Beach this morning to go to our home in SE Florida to batten it down.  Double trouble for us.  

• Thanks 1

Good morning and happy Day 9 of a 7 day cruise! WOW that sounds crazy. 

Andrew, did you by any chance locate/see the on board price for Deluxe drink pkg and ZOOM internet, in the standard US $ on ship?  Seeing there is a weekend promo on pre-cruise planner and based on our Canadian loonie taking some beating on exchange, we are debating to wait for on ship and Diamond + discount or pre-purchase in the planner with our CDN loonies.

Thanks for any info if you can either post or PM the details. 

Happy day off Labour day from your SW Ont followers. Back to the grind on Tuesday and counting down to our trip in 34 days, but who is counting!

The Count

12 minutes ago, island lady said:

Jones Act, not a good thing for this situation.   

It's PVSA for passengers, Jones Act for cargo.  Also, there may be exceptions in the law for emergency situations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Andrew as you have said numerous times in this thread........"ONLY TIME WILL TELL"......no truer words can be said,  👍

So many behind-the-scene logistical scenarios playing out (hopefully providing positive outcomes for all)  😟

Assumptions and speculations by the media and even a few here on CC truly fail to convey the reality of the catastrophy that has already taken place in the Bahamas and leaving the many many many still in harms way 😕

Prayers for all whether asea or ashore and not let us forget the thousands of first reponders also at risk

God Bless Dorian's victims and their families 

Amen 🙏

Scott

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

The Count, sorry no. 

I did find this though. Totally different if this was the swingers cruise. 

D575C1D3-24D6-4E9C-85C3-74E18A24736C.thumb.jpeg.2b3bfddccd67cb7394fb0b1afc0008e4.jpeg

Not our type of club or drink of the day.

Tend to stick to Caesars  for breakfast, beer in the heat of the afternoon, martini before dinner, great wine for supper, then cocktails for the shows. Finish with a nice port or aged Zaccapa 23yr rum or Grand Marnier as the night cap.

Travel safe.

7 minutes ago, 2004corvette said:

Andrew as you have said numerous times in this thread........"ONLY TIME WILL TELL"......no truer words can be said,  👍

So many behind-the-scene logistical scenarios playing out (hopefully providing positive outcomes for all)  😟

Assumptions and speculations by the media and even a few here on CC truly fail to convey the reality of the catastrophy that has already taken place in the Bahamas and leaving the many many many still in harms way 😕

Prayers for all whether asea or ashore and not let us forget the thousands of first reponders also at risk

God Bless Dorian's victims and their families 

Amen 🙏

Scott

Fear mongering