Luminae childrens menu?

39august

Yes they do.   The children's menu is the same in MDR, Blu and Luminae (well maybe a different cover but the same selections).    We often order the 4 Oz Filet as it is perfect size for our preference.    You don't have to be a child or act like one to order from the menu.    Just ask for it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, mafig said:

My dh likes sorbet for desert and I notice that it's on the children's menu for Lumina (not on the adult).

Love it.   I also generally like the ice cream selections on the MDR menu which change daily better than Luminae or Blu (only Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry).    I usually ask the waiter nightly what the ice creams are from the MDR and usually select on of them. 

We often order off other menus (including Children's) when we get bored with the selection on B2B's of if there is nothing that interests us.

• 10 months later...
20 minutes ago, ATLConsultant said:

How does Blu have a child's menu?  It's for Aqua Class guests and children are not allowed in Aqua Class....

Yes they are allowed, UNFORTUNATELY.  Blu does not have an age restriction.

21 minutes ago, ATLConsultant said:

How does Blu have a child's menu?  It's for Aqua Class guests and children are not allowed in Aqua Class....

How sure are you about that? No possibility of a single parent and a child in an Aqua  cabin? I believe you are making an incorrect assumption.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mom says said:

How sure are you about that? No possibility of a single parent and a child in an Aqua  cabin? I believe you are making an incorrect assumption.

While there are total number (2) of occupant restrictions, there is no age restriction.  If mom/dad/granny etc want to travel with their 7 yo, they can, thus children may be in Blu.

4 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

There are numerous past threads on the topic of children in Aqua class. There is no/no age restriction.

May I also respectfully add, if you MUST bring your children to Blu, please tie them to the chair, put a muzzle on them and only remove while they eat. 🤣 One of the many reasons I love celebrity is so few children.  I am a parent, adults now, but I'd never bring real youngsters on a Celebrity ship.   

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LGW59 said:

May I also respectfully add, if you MUST bring your children to Blu, please tie them to the chair, put a muzzle on them and only remove while they eat. 🤣 One of the many reasons I love celebrity is so few children.  I am a parent, adults now, but I'd never bring real youngsters on a Celebrity ship.   

How crass, we’ve eaten in Blu numerous times since it was first introduced and yes children might be there. I’ll take them over the loud drinking large tables any day.  Again how crass.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oville said:

How crass, we’ve eaten in Blu numerous times since it was first introduced and yes children might be there. I’ll take them over the loud drinking large tables any day.  Again how crass.

Holy moly...it's a darn joke already,  Here is $10 go buy yourself a sense of humor, they are on sale somewhere,  Sheesh, REALLY!!!!!  Again, sheesh REALLY!!!!   

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Holy moly...it's a darn joke already,  Here is $10 go buy yourself a sense of humor, they are on sale somewhere,  Sheesh, REALLY!!!!!  Again, sheesh REALLY!!!!   

You can be very helpful but also very unpleasant.  Give it a break holy moly.   You dissed someone yesterday that was also over the line.  Take a step back and a deep breath.  We are all on here to help one another.  You know what you can do with your $10.

Yes, since you have suggested what you think I should do with my $10,  that would be a waste, pun intended.  So,  I will use it to better use, local shelter can use it I am sure, they also know how to laugh.  

10 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Yes, since you have suggested what you think I should do with my $10,  that would be a waste, pun intended.  So,  I will use it to better use, local shelter can use it I am sure, they also know how to laugh.  

Ha, ha, big of you.  You know nothing about me and it is so very sad you decided on someone’s sense of humor on CC, ugh.

Sail away my friend and hope like the hell you’ve given a whole lot more money than $10  to charities during these very difficult times.

Edited by Oville

12 minutes ago, Oville said:

Ha, ha, big of you.  You know nothing about me and it is so very sad you decided on someone’s sense of humor on CC, ugh.  Sail away my friend.

I am going to end this and not reply further.  That said I suggest you reread my original post, I believe to most, it was clearly taken in jest. I have children, as I stated, along with my 🤣 emoji.   Still think you need to get a sense of humor.  Done and be well.

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Sorry, you can't just post offensive things, add an emoji, and expect people to not take offense.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, cruisemom42 said:

Sorry, you can't just post offensive things, add an emoji, and expect people to not take offense.

perhaps it comes from being raised in a big old Irish family of 5 boys and 2 girls, my mom suffered no fools, but we had a lot of fun.  Was NOT offensive, was a joke, get over it.

This is a thread 11 months old!! Obviously someone was bored looking at posts they didn't actually state they were taking a child onboard.

"How does Blu have a child's menu?  It's for Aqua Class guests and children are not allowed in Aqua Class....

LGW59 will you feel the same about children when your daughter has her child!!

21 hours ago, ATLConsultant said:

Yes, children are allowed.  They could be the second person in a cabin, their parents maybe booked two AQ cabins for themselves and their kids, and/or they could be staying in suites.  You don't see many but they are definitely not prohibited.

16 hours ago, LGW59 said:

I am going to end this and not reply further.  That said I suggest you reread my original post, I believe to most, it was clearly taken in jest. I have children, as I stated, along with my 🤣 emoji.   Still think you need to get a sense of humor.  Done and be well.

I thought it was funny...so there's that.  🙂

• Like 1

I will say there was a table full of very unruly children near us during LPC on Edge.  It's certainly no surprise that the venue's animation would attract families.  But the food itself is fine dining and quite good.  A difficult balance.  The servers did the best they could, but not all tables were served in unison with the show, as is necessary for the full experience.  We've all been there as parents, and beg the pardon of our fellow passengers.